Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Struggle To Right My Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Struggle To Right My Wrong (534 Views)

I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? / Lady Complains About The Struggle Of Vagina Tightening / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Struggle To Right My Wrong by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good afternoon all, back again all the way from ifo arigbajo ogun state.

opened a thread yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/6852674/just-ruined-life-reputation

i chop insult tire to the point i was costipated! No one is flawless, but that shouldnt be an excuse to always make thesame{repeat} mistake.

if you stay around ifo arigbajo{dont really know this hood}, you will know today is their market day!!

pastor just rang me now asking if people have contributed, that i should give a particular woman the money, say na her turn to collect.

am at a site now hoping to collect my 'owo' labour, but e no go reach.

na to sleep for site remain! I come in peace!
if you cant help me sha come and buy engine oil i sell
Re: The Struggle To Right My Wrong by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Three voices in my head!!

devil> run away, matter of fact go back to the church sell speaker, drum, and the keyboard lol

God> be patient

me> confused

nl> _____
Re: The Struggle To Right My Wrong by Godada(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: The Struggle To Right My Wrong by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Three voices in my head!!

devil> run away, matter of fact go back to the church sell speaker, drum, and the keyboard lol

God> be patient

me> confused

nl> _____
Re: The Struggle To Right My Wrong by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please where is childofdoom! How are you faring! Be like you and i dey sail thesame ship o
Re: The Struggle To Right My Wrong by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Pastor just gave me four missed calls!!
turning off the phone

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Bells Ringing. / Ladies: Your Character Is Key To Commitment / Watch This Vid&you Will Last More Than 2hrs In Bed&we Lost Nigeria Boy In Ukrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.