Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station (653 Views)

Social Media And Marketing INTERNS Needed At Andela And Mainone Nigeria. / Account Interns Needed At Fadac Resources / Job Openings At WATER-AID Nigeria. IT And Finance Interns Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by Trybecity: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Interns needed to work as writers for an online radio station

Interns are currently needed to work as content creators , Your basic responsibilities
1) Publishing breaking news
2) Creating assigned content
3) Sharing content on social media

on the course of this internship , you will be guided on the basic knowledge on how to use Wordpress , you can be rest assured that you will gain valuable skills that would help increase your IT knowledge

Benefits include
Data allocation
Job reference letter
Exclusive training and workshop
Stipend for dedicated ones

Interested people should message (080602649 three eight) via WhatsApp .. Please don’t send “hello” , introduce yourself and tell us why you want to intern with us

3 Likes

Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by lacasera14(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Is it a remote internship?
Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by siant: 6:22am On Nov 18, 2021
lacasera14:
You had better forget this scammer. Na every time he dey look for intern. Intern writer, intern publisher, radio intern.

1 Like

Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by Trybecity: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2021
siant:
You had better forget this scammer. Na every time he dey look for intern. Intern writer, intern publisher, radio intern.

Lol, Do you know how may interns we have ? What are we scamming them off ? .. An internship were we charge zero Naira and give out knowledge and materials worth couple of thousands ! Hold on while I have few of our interns testify here !
We have successfully trained and are still training over 100+ . So keep your mouth shut if you don’t have anything meaningful to say !

Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by Trybecity: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2021
lacasera14:

Yes it is remote . Check us up on CAC . We are a registered company ! The main purpose of this internship is to train you and in exchange you offer your service to us while you are still training
Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by siant: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Trybecity:

Lol, Do you know how may interns we have ? What are we scamming them off ? .. An internship were we charge zero Naira and give out knowledge and materials worth couple of thousands ! Hold on while I have few of our interns testify here !
We have successfully trained and are still training over 100+ . So keep your mouth shut if you don’t have anything meaningful to say !

But anyone who wants to work as an intern with you will pay little money. yes or no?
Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by lacasera14(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2021
siant:
Really? Have you tried him before?
Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by Trybecity: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2021
siant:
But anyone who wants to work as an intern with you will pay little money. yes or no?

Capital NO ! We don’t charge a dime .
Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by siant: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2021
Trybecity:

Capital NO ! We don’t charge a dime .
You're a liar!
Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by perousd: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Interested. 08164786685
Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by Trybecity: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
siant:
You're a liar!
Provide proof sir ! You can’t just come on my thread and begin speak rubbish , I’m waiting for a proof
Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by siant: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Trybecity:

Provide proof sir ! You can’t just come on my thread and begin speak rubbish , I’m waiting for a proof
You had better let the sleeping dog lie, ok?
Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by Trybecity: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
siant:
You had better let the sleeping dog lie, ok?
Bros , come and post proof . You are saying you are better let the sleeping dog lie ? This the most funniest thing I have ever seen

Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by Trybecity: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
So , where is the scam here ?
I had to check one of your thread , saved your contact and check through my whatsapp to see how I scammed you .

Clearly stated you can skip the membership if you aren’t a student . The agreement was basically created for student in the school . So where is the scam ? No pressure or whatsoever. You were sent the basic rules to read and decide .

You applied to intern , you were sent the company’s basic rules and regulations and you didn’t agree or reject , you can back few days and started sending multiple stickers , you were rejected and you are shouting scam Like you paid some money and ended being blocked

Re: Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station by Mood11: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2021
2GB for a whole month grin

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Officer Needed At A Fast Food In Lekki / Job Vacancy - Administrative Task / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.