Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Here's Why You Keep Getting Dumped After Every First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's Why You Keep Getting Dumped After Every First Date (389 Views)

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Keep Getting Dumped After Every First Date by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
This post is strictly for the guys.

You see, my bro, as long as you keep making these mistakes I'm about to share with you now, you'll never get, not to talk of keep the girl of your dreams. She'll keep eluding you like a mirage. Gba be!

Why on earth will you take a girl out and keep repeating the following errors?

1. You talk too much

You leave nothing to be desired. You fail to charm her with your silence and unpredictability. In just one date, a girl you just met has already known all about you- how much you earn, who you know, what your weaknesses are, your next plans, all about your future. Haba! Ladies like what they can't comprehend. They like the mysterious. This your new girl, like every other girl, likes to connect your dots. Be like a riddle that needs to be solved and you'll see how she'll stick around longer and find you more interesting.

So here's the key: on this your first date, "say nothing" (this isn't the same as "act dumb" if you get what I mean.) Ladies like looking at things that "don't talk". This is your chance to get her imagination stimulated in a helplessly sensuous way. Silence is golden. Instead, allow her talk uninterrupted for as long as she wants and she'll come to trust you like the priest that takes her Sunday morning confessions.

2. You choose a rather awkward location

See, my guy, no girl wants to go out with you on a first date to some obscure location in the name of looking for a very romantic spot. Cut the crap bro! Ladies feel safer in public, so take her to a public place. Choose a very open location with enough people around that will make both of you comfortable around each other.

3. You choose a cheap location

Your choice of location on that very first date bro, will reveal a lot about you more than you can ever say about yourself during the date or after. It will shape her early impressions of you. It will tell if you're a man of taste, class or someone that can take care of not only himself but others as well.

Your date venue's general ambience- lighting, location, menu… and generally, how expensive or cheap the restaurant is- will speak volume to her about how you live, or want to live. This is not to say that you should go out of your way to overspend on your first date o, but at least, get a decent place that will show that you're the real deal. You get my point?

Make I come burst your brain? All you gaz do that day na to order ONLY DRINKS! Yes, and this carries with it a sense of sophistication. No, there's nothing shameful about it. It is called the "test-drive" of dates.

4. You dress shabbily

Haba na, dude! Remember it's your first date? So why ruin her first impression of you by dressing anyhow? Whatever happened to looking fresh and dapper enough to make the lady rate you properly? Your hair, your shoes, your smell and every other thing about your physical appearance will go a long way in helping you go past the first date. Jisike my guy.

5. You fail to convey your intentions for her or show your romantic side early

"Don't say much" does not translate to "do nothing" on your first date. You've got to signal to her at the slightest opportunity that you're sexually attracted to her and you would like to escalate as time goes on. 

You can tap her arm, shoulder or hand lightly to convey an important point at opportune moments, or put your hand lightly around her lower back to guide her safely across the road if you have to cross a busy road… but never force her to do anything and never force yourself on her. Real men don't do that shii.

6. You make the first date go on forever

Damn you bro! You've got to keep the first date short if you want to win another one. That's the golden rule. Make it short but interesting enough for her to start looking forward to the next one.

Oya you can now hit the road with your chest raised to the skies with these tips. Abi I forget anything, abeg add am for me for comments grin

Which of these mistakes have you ever been guilty of?

(1) (Reply)

Help Me,, Just Feel In Love The Second Time In My Life / Tinder App, Making The Most Out Of It / Boredomness Is A Serious Thing That Must Be Dealt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.