Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja (34417 Views)

Police Take Over APC Secretariat As Buhari Reportedly Removes Buni / Buni: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat / Police Take Over Ajimobi’s Residence In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Godisfaithful: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
APC: Party of confusions. Government of destruction.
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Lighthouseman: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
On the day of their convention, please stay at home.
These guys are violent.
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Manty:

Wise one
Yes ooh ...if yorubas rule means we have to wait for 16 more years but if north rules its possible in 8 ...south east one way vote is better than Yoruba half vote

In elections net vote is far more important than numberical votes

800k for u and 100k for opponent is better than 5 million for u and 4.8 million for opponent in politics
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by 3rockets(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
HOW I MADE OVER 350K IN TWO WEEKS THROUGH AFILIATE MARKETING

Hello Guys,
My name is Emmanuel Adoza Salau and I have a very special information to share with you. Sometimes ago I stumble on a tiny winy word on a social media platform and I decided to investigate further. Having spent most of my early banking career searching for every legal means to turn my financial status from the usual five zero digits my banking job afford me and failed woefully. I became very conscious of where I put my hard-earned money. Sometimes in July I stumbled on a post by one Bamidele about digital sales and that was how I got to know about the gold mine called affiliate marketing.
In the passing days I dug in to google and only then did I realize that affiliate marketing have taken over the world of digital marketing and currently amount to billions of dollars in income. However, like me, many Nigerians go about it the wrong way and hence make little or no sales, so we give up and believe it is yet another scam.
You see, it is not a scam. In my findings I came across several information and how easily I could make a lot of money in very simple ways.
I got to know the nitty gritty of digital marketing and in no time applied this knowledge and so I was able to reach thousands of people with my products. You can imagine my surprise when I turned in over 500k in one week!
I will be teaching these methods in a WhatsApp class on …… and if you would want to be part of this class just hit the link and be punctual.
/ook1yj

Regards

Emmanuel Salau
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by HolyStriker(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
A child that says his father will not sleep, shall also will not sleep
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by airsaylongcome: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Parleparte:
Hello Nairalanders. I have never done this but I just have to do it. We all know as the economic and how things are currently going in the country. I am a student who has been finding things so hard this days. Please kindly assist with any amount to hold the stomach.

UBA

thanks in advance

7 of your 8 posts have been this beggy beggy. And you have had an account since July. Change format abeg
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by DEROX: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
mrvitalis:
Buni and malami are in charge if u don't like it enter lagoon

No more zoning north 2023 igbos we need to build bridge like our brothers told us to

And vice n Senate presidency is not bad ooh

After all what can supporting yorubas give us ? Can they offer us vice ? No na ... people that collected vice n speaker zoned to south even nearly collected deputy Senate president if not fight ...this are people u want us to trust ?

North has been known to share power

And if Yoruba rules ...igbos need wait for 16 years before getting power but if north rules 8 years is likely ...8 is better than 16 in this case
grin so it pains you anytime you see osinbajo you really wished it was your person, and bet it you can never rule just know that even if you become vice or senate but the apex "commander of the armed forces" never

2 Likes

Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Seniorwriter(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Not Surprised .....
As espected of a terrorist infested Party/Government.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Roma10: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nigerians level right now!!!!

Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
DEROX:
grin so it pains you anytime you see osinbajo you really wished it was your person, and bet it you can never rule just know that even if you become vice or senate but the apex "commander of the armed forces" never
Ah ah I'm just following your advice na build bridge , is that not what u said ?

Politics is about interest ?

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by millionboi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
3rockets:
HOW I MADE OVER 350K IN TWO WEEKS THROUGH AFILIATE MARKETING

Hello Guys,
My name is Emmanuel Adoza Salau and I have a very special information to share with you. Sometimes ago I stumble on a tiny winy word on a social media platform and I decided to investigate further. Having spent most of my early banking career searching for every legal means to turn my financial status from the usual five zero digits my banking job afford me and failed woefully. I became very conscious of where I put my hard-earned money. Sometimes in July I stumbled on a post by one Bamidele about digital sales and that was how I got to know about the gold mine called affiliate marketing.
In the passing days I dug in to google and only then did I realize that affiliate marketing have taken over the world of digital marketing and currently amount to billions of dollars in income. However, like me, many Nigerians go about it the wrong way and hence make little or no sales, so we give up and believe it is yet another scam.
You see, it is not a scam. In my findings I came across several information and how easily I could make a lot of money in very simple ways.
I got to know the nitty gritty of digital marketing and in no time applied this knowledge and so I was able to reach thousands of people with my products. You can imagine my surprise when I turned in over 500k in one week!
I will be teaching these methods in a WhatsApp class on …… and if you would want to be part of this class just hit the link and be punctual.
/ook1yj

Regards

Emmanuel Salau
u should be busy making more
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by millionboi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
APC is gone,new party will emerge...... defection roaming APC

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by obanioluorun: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello nairalanders, comment for the first time.
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by millionboi(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
1jemehaf0:
SINGLE
TWO-ODD# AVAILABLE#
FELLOW NAIRALAND MEMBERS;
WHATS-APP ME NOW ;

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4
put better money play m.....if u are so sure of it.
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by chaloskyx: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
use force to conquer people and votes you do it with SE by sending solders unknown gun men and police now you are further replicating your tyranny even in your own party.
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by AyelalaOo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
APC in disarray and chaos
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Gregg2021: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Party of crooks
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Karemarealty288(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
All Frogressive Confidence...

Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Perfectnumber6(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hahahaha ROTFL useless party... Can this evil and devilish party just die a natural death and leave Nigeria alone..
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
APC is just a special purpose vehicle that was formed by some disgruntled elements to capture power. They have no ideology but came to kill and destroy. They have succeeded in turning Nigeria to the undisputed poverty capital of the world. Nigeria is now officially the most dangerous place in the world right now all thanks to this devilish party from the pit of hell. Anything to aid their destruction is welcome by every reasonable Nigerians
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by DEROX: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
mrvitalis:

Ah ah I'm just following your advice na build bridge , is that not what u said ?

Politics is about interest ?
yeah build bridge am not denying that but what is bleeped cnt be unfucked grin
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
What's the useless building undecided
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Abujason: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by adelaja70(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
mrvitalis:
Buni and malami are in charge if u don't like it enter lagoon

No more zoning north 2023 igbos we need to build bridge like our brothers told us to

And vice n Senate presidency is not bad ooh

After all what can supporting yorubas give us ? Can they offer us vice ? No na ... people that collected vice n speaker zoned to south even nearly collected deputy Senate president if not fight ...this are people u want us to trust ?

North has been known to share power

And if Yoruba rules ...igbos need wait for 16 years before getting power but if north rules 8 years is likely ...8 is better than 16 in this case
Only you just dey shalaye... Hope it's not gangangan!?
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Abujason: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sonoyom:
Accursed party.
… of Nigeria {APC}
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by vinceobe: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
All promises cancelled (APC).
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Jostoman: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
APC is just a special purpose vehicle that was formed by some disgruntled elements to capture power. They have no ideology but came to kill and destroy. They have succeeded in turning Nigeria to the undisputed poverty capital of the world. Nigeria is now officially the most dangerous place in the world right now all thanks to this devilish party from the pit of hell. Anything to aid their destruction is welcome by every reasonable Nigerians
Yes o my brother
Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by Jostoman: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
emmabest2000:
Those police officers, are they not APC
they are my brother

1 Like

Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by kudinkarfe: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Whatever, we will not vote Atiku said Osunbande!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC / 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. / Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.