Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. (61799 Views)

My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says / Robbery Suspect Awaiting Trial, Nabbed In Ondo After Snatching Policeman’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by McAausim: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
cool

Welcome back home daddy..... cool

2 Likes

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Deserea: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by delzbaba(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOD is good congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Golan007: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Some faces for that lineup no be here.

shocked
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wow! This is a great news, so happy for you and your family. I remember this thread, God is good and the joy on your dad's face is so pure. cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Simdyofficial(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
8yrs. If I come out lasan undecided
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by osazsky(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
I posted a story here about My Dad Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre https://www.nairaland.com/6505030/dad-not-among-escapees-owerri
After the prison break his court case has not being had, after many months a date was announce for the continuous trial. After the judge heard about how he return back to the prison after they ask them to go. She granted him bail of 200,000 with a surety that pays tax. The other person who was bribe to lie against him but refuse and they later accuse him of being part of the murder ran away during the prison break, he would have be among this victory news.

I thank everyone for their encouragement and to those who sent me mails to know about the update. Thanks every one.
He is currently taking treatment in Abuja with his daughter and was opportune to celebrate his grandson 1 year birthday last week.

Glory be to God.
thk God i remember your story o

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Gmajor(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na your papa go pay them money or na them go pay for papa money for time wasted?
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by faithfull18(f): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hmmn, happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by igahdavid(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
God will bless you. You are a good son

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thank God for your dad. God be praised.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by adabaraabdul: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good news in this Times soften the heart. Congratulations to your entire fam.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by ipobarecriminals: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
cool God doesn't sleep

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Oyiboman69: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
May the lord restore all he's lost in Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Maxymilliano(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
8 years of awaiting trial is enough to let him off the hook, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by igahdavid(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Im really happy for you and your father.
God will bless you. You are a good son

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by ndigbo: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
I posted a story here about My Dad Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre https://www.nairaland.com/6505030/dad-not-among-escapees-owerri
After the prison break his court case has not being had, after many months a date was announce for the continuous trial. After the judge heard about how he return back to the prison after they ask them to go. She granted him bail of 200,000 with a surety that pays tax. The other person who was bribe to lie against him but refuse and they later accuse him of being part of the murder ran away during the prison break, he would have be among this victory news.

I thank everyone for their encouragement and to those who sent me mails to know about the update. Thanks every one.
He is currently taking treatment in Abuja with his daughter and was opportune to celebrate his grandson 1 year birthday last week.

Glory be to God.

Just curious, the other man in the picture posted is my uncle. Sure you got his approval before posting ?
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by alizma: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
In a country that respect it's citizen, they would have compensated him very well.... It's so sad Nigeria is a backward country.

Thank God for your dad....
Did you read before you comment or you just rush down to attack the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Lightorder: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
To God be all the glory. This news has made my day
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by ipobarecriminals: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bi Ekun pe d'ale o daju Ayo nbo l'owuro. We give thanks to God cool
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Him be yahhoze ?where I come from, I no dey celebrate criminal o undecided
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Kenturkey048(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations to your mom...She is the world's best...she deserves all the Glory...God bless her....

God abeg give me wife wey go stand with me in times of trials...Not the one that would get pregnant for the neighbor before matters settle

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Viicfuntop(f): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations. May he have a very long life
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by FreeStuffsNG: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wow!!! You are from a good home. Congratulations.
May the years ahead of him be the best of his years. Thank you too for standing by him throughout his ordeals. Regards to your sister and little nephew.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by etenyong(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations. I wish him all the best.

I don't know why tears drop while typing this comment.

It is well with you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by authority2006(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
In a country that respect it's citizen, they would have compensated him very well.... It's so sad Nigeria is a backward country.

Thank God for your dad....

He hasn't been found innocent, he was released on bail. Nothing like compensation at this stage
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by basty: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
I am happy for the family, his freedom shall be permanent in Jesus name.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na

Which

Kind

Country

Be

This

Self?

I can't imagine the embarrassment the govt has caused this family. If they were to be charged for deformation of character, this family would cash out with SOMETHING HUGE.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Awaiting trial for 8 years? shocked
May God punish the demons in the judiciary who specialize in ruining lives.
Judges, lawyers, law enforcement agents who cause people pain, may evil NEVER depart from your lives. Your families will experience hell on earth, now and always!!!

FOOLS!

EkenmaPeter:

Glory be to God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) / Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.