Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. (61795 Views)

My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says / Robbery Suspect Awaiting Trial, Nabbed In Ondo After Snatching Policeman’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by delpee(f): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations! May he be discharged and acquitted by the court eventually. He'll live long joyfully in peace and good health.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by napicool: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wow , to God be the glory
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by napicool: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wow Glory be to God
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by erniok(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congrats brother.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Nmezor(f): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
What a great news, thank you Jesus
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Godbless3(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
9ja police is a fraudulent/criminal organisation

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congrats Op, may the joy be permanent

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Germi9: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
8years of awaiting trial,my God ,congratulations and may God replenish him and all that he lost in the gallows

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
I am so happy.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by ceej(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
nwoke ni ihe..thats life of a man..He is a strong man..He will be better going forward,,nothing can scare him again.staying in a nigerian prison for 8 years is like going to hell and back...i wish him well..God is in control.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by SirBunky85(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
I posted a story here about My Dad Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre https://www.nairaland.com/6505030/dad-not-among-escapees-owerri
After the prison break his court case has not being had, after many months a date was announce for the continuous trial. After the judge heard about how he return back to the prison after they ask them to go. She granted him bail of 200,000 with a surety that pays tax. The other person who was bribe to lie against him but refuse and they later accuse him of being part of the murder ran away during the prison break, he would have be among this victory news.

I thank everyone for their encouragement and to those who sent me mails to know about the update. Thanks every one.
He is currently taking treatment in Abuja with his daughter and was opportune to celebrate his grandson 1 year birthday last week.

Glory be to God.
congrats to you and your dad.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
I am happy for your family. Congratulations
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Lisaint(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations to you and your family

Really facilitate with you
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Pedex86(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thanks to God he’s free at last. Shame to the enemies. Nothing is impossible with God!
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Fxwarrior: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
I posted a story here about My Dad Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre https://www.nairaland.com/6505030/dad-not-among-escapees-owerri
After the prison break his court case has not being had, after many months a date was announce for the continuous trial. After the judge heard about how he return back to the prison after they ask them to go. She granted him bail of 200,000 with a surety that pays tax. The other person who was bribe to lie against him but refuse and they later accuse him of being part of the murder ran away during the prison break, he would have be among this victory news.

I thank everyone for their encouragement and to those who sent me mails to know about the update. Thanks every one.
He is currently taking treatment in Abuja with his daughter and was opportune to celebrate his grandson 1 year birthday last week.

Glory be to God.

Let them acquit and discharge Papa.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by youngvito: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations to you and yours brethren, its such a joy to hear news like this
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Testimony1988(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thank God for his freedom.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Fourwinds: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations oooooooo....the useless system in Nigeria has failed so many people...may God continue to preserve and protect your dad
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Agugbadin: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
What was the crime he was accused of in the first place, if he is innocent then it God that want to set him free but if he is guilty of the offense, is just a matter of time the God of vengance will arise and judge.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
I cried when I read the story of how he was put among those that ran away, even after he had returned by himself.

Honestly, the heart of man is indeed evil.

How can you lie against an innocent man, and seperate him from his loved ones for 8 years.

Honestly, that evil person or persons will never go scot-free. They will suffer for the rest of their lives. Imagine such heartlessness.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by gawu1: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
EkenmaPeter:

Glory be to God.
Every happy for you.
May Allah compensates him with abundance riches and more happy years with his family.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by legba1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Imagine locking a man up for 7years...Nigeria is really not worth associating with... Everything that could be wrong is really wrong with naija
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by angelfallz(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
To God be the glory.
8 years of awaiting trial?
The criminal justice system is in need of an overhaul, not just in Nigeria but in many parts of the world.

EkenmaPeter:

Glory be to God.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by omobaba101(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congrats bruv
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by ensamy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good news and congratulations. Prison no be better thing, See how your Dad don dey look eye like alien wey fall from space because of prison experience.shocked
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by subcbouy: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
I was opportune to visit a prison with my church evangelism group many years ago. What I saw there make me weep for this country. I saw talents being wasted. I was a prisoner who has spent 20yrs and above with the hope he will be freed one day. So many things...

Congrats on your dad getting bailed. His case will receive favor.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
EkenmaPeter:

Glory be to God.
o boy go drink one glass of water on my behalf. I don't take beer I would have say other wise. Glory Glory to Jesus...honour honour to Mary. Hallelujah. Hosanna in the Highest.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Foodqueen(f): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations cry
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by AfroKnight: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
I rejoice with you.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Knows(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Do U know ur dad can sue federal government by seeking going to ecowas court? N he can cash out big time. They deprive him of his human right.
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Geekop: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thank God...
Congratulations
Re: Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. by Odide009: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello good people of nairaland. I'm a computer, eletronics, and printer Technician, I live and work in Lagos State. Please, patronise me. I can visit anywhere withing Lagose. I also render one on one computer home training.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.