Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) - Celebrities (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) (83886 Views)

Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son / Nigerians Raise Over N70M For Man Who Protested With His Sick Child On The Road / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by dedghoul: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

Drop your account details.
Happy Sunday sir. I went to through this thread and your posts and to say I'm impressed is and understand. May God uplift you higher than you hope and can imagine as you put smiles on peoples faces.
I don't know if there's a criteria you use in selecting who to assist and I sincerely hope I will be among those you put a smile on their faces whether or not I meet the criteria.
God bless you!
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Agbecassava: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

50k sent to you

My Oga if to say I Don offend you
Please forgive me
You no go suffer lailai
Na up up you go dey go
You no go know poverty
You no go know hunger
God go dey bless you many times
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Becka021(f): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

50k sent to you

Sir, good afternoon!

Please, go through my profile. I've been a member since 2017.

Happy Sunday to you, sir!
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Julianaa: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

50k sent to you.
Thanks alot for considering me

May your days be long

May you reap the fruit of your labour
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Agbecassava: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Julianaa:
Thanks alot for considering me

May your days be long

May you reap the fruit of your labour

Amen
Amen
Amen
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Tobex888: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

50k sent to you.

My profile for but perusing sir...help is needed
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Agbecassava: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Alright man!
Thank you sir
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Becka021(f): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

50k sent to you.

I just need to get a better life, sir.

I strongly believe I will be favored today.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by LoveTalk(f): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sir IBtxo please I and my dad really need your help at this point in time..

You owe us nothing, but u could just be the saviour I've been praying for.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by paulgabrielz: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Moshybear(f): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by MrHandsome2013: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

50k sent to you.
Happy Sunday sir,
Any thing for your boy?
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Moshybear(f): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
He gave all he has in all honesty
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Richard111: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

50k sent to you.
how are you sir. Thanks you for helping the needy , I am hoping to benefit from your generosity remain bless all in everything you do Amen
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Mrkc: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

50k sent to you.
Good afternoon sir,
How is your family?
Please remember me on your kingdom.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Moshybear:
I really don't have much to say but the way you called a bluff wasn't cool at all. Ibtxo should have been the one to make that statement since he is the one sending and should have noticed any red flags. Please I haven't received a dime in all honesty.
I am sorry just send your account details again maybe it was a mistake. I think it is time for to unfollow this thread
And once again Thank you so much Sir iBtxo for your wonderful help to my life and God will keep rewarding you

1 Like

Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Wanbissaka: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

Drop your account

Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Agbecassava: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lovey03:
I am sorry just send your account details again maybe it was a mistake. I think it is time for to unfollow this thread
And once again Thank you so much Sir iBtxo for your wonderful help to my life and God will keep rewarding you

Unfollow wetin
Please help me beg Oga to help me too
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Moshybear(f): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Amazing gift
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Anny505(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

50k sent to you.
Please sir, I sent you a PM sir. I need an assistant with my medication please sir.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Moshybear(f): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
God bless him
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by davidhandsome: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

50k sent to you.
Happy Sunday sir.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Mrdealer4all: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

I have stopped giving people with new account here, because many abused the privilege by asking using multiple accounts.
Some people can be funny sometimes.
People are just self centred and greedy.
Please sir continue doing Good.
Happy Sunday to you and your family.
Praying that one day you will raise me up
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by LILTJAY: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

50k sent to you.
O.P James
First bank
Happy sunday sir
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by onwordifaith1: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:
I hope someone is not trying to be funny,

Some people can be childish how can someone try to impersonate you that's bad after all you have been doing . Well God will not stop using you for the needy .

Sir please don't stop doing your good works it's really helpful .

As you continue to bless peoples life and putting a smile on there face , God will not stop taking you higher above all . Your pocket will be full with more and great blessing from God . And also give you long life to see more year amen
May i also be one of the person to participate in this Generosity some day . Amen thanks sir
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Hackman1994: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

Amen, do you mind dropping your account details? wink
And your old handle
Good afternoon sir,
Is not easy to assist people despite the state of the economy.
Things are hard at the moment but you beat the odd to shower help on people.
May your pocket never run dry Amen.
I hope to benefit from your largesse someday.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Wanbissaka: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

Drop your account
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by superintendents(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:
50k sent to you.
bos i dey since day one pls dont ignored me pls
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Trailblazer93: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

Drop your account details.
Ibtxo, I don dey on your neck for some time now, show me love, the boi is broke. If you no give me money at least give me work. Eye red... 3065572288 FB

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.