Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries (26916 Views)

See The 2022 World Watch List For Violence Against Christians: Nigeria Is 7th / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Xpress24(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again christain who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the false alarms we Christian raise is the reason why the western nations were deceived into thinking that we Christians are truly persecuted. Thank God the USA can see through our lies and mischief. There is no islamization agenda anywhere. We really need to copy the examples of our lord Jesus and stop heating up the polity sad
lia Mohammed in the making no wonder ur name na gotv.no be only born again christian na born again muslim

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Uptheante(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again christain who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the false alarms we Christian raise is the reason why the western nations were deceived into thinking that we Christians are truly persecuted. Thank God the USA can see through our lies and mischief. There is no islamization agenda anywhere. We really need to copy the examples of our lord Jesus and stop heating up the polity sad
Oga, u are lying.
U are not a Christian

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Drunkdick85(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:

Well done.
You are full of wisdom continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by mamaafrik(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:
false alarm,have you stayed in the North for more than 2 years??
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:
Headslammer disguising as a Christian lol

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Qatar2022: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:
Hahaha.

Reno, Lamido Cownu, How Markate?

grin
Slave
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Thebigheart: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:
Born again Christian indeed

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
femixville:

Seems you're enjoying ur time nd worship well in the South.. I wish you join us in the North, I mean the core North.. You'll understand those words of urs are baseless
Forget this terrorist he is not a Christian
bloodsucking terrorist their days are numbered.
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by MoneyTrees(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
BigSarah:
When Nigeria was Listed, how did the US help the persecuted?...

If your religion is being persecuted, change religion...

Conform if you can't fight back

All religions are kuku the same.
I dunno if you're in reality a niggar or a dame
If you're a niggar, permit me to say you're a real niggar, the final wisdom was do whatever to stay alive, whatever is the sure way, why not!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Benwallt(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why? Is it because they are not burning churches again? It is like sense no longer residents in USA.
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by jcross19: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

Shatap.

Were your kind not celebrating when Nigeria was initially listed?

E pain am.
some People don't have sense at all... They did that to revoke everything trump does , delist or anything did not justified their if what they did is right.... There is no different between Democrat and APC they are all the same .. The people pushing for gay, lgbt,queer and many immorality, some fools are celebrating it, america has lost her glory..

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Lampass(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
In a nutshell, the US have wash their hands off this country....

Read it again you will see names of religious group in and terrorist group in Nigeria. So which one is they've wash their hands, abi you need glasses?

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Coldsperm:
If they like they should delist, demarcate, disfigure, dismember, dismantle or discombobulate Nigeria, e no concern me. My major worry now na how to tell my neighbour who is a nurse that her punany dey hungry me. Since her parents travelled to their village since last two weeks, she has been bringing all sorts of different guys to the house to dance legbegbe with her at night. It is just a wooden door that demarcates her room from mine. Every night I keep hearing different sounds like Fukafuka or tatatata. The problem is how do I convince her that those things those boys dey do to her dey also hungry me. I am even finer and richer than some of those boys especially the one that came last night with his oblong head which looks like where carpenter dey saw wood. I can't sleep for two straight hours again without being awoken with the noise of either 'give it to me baby, harder, oh ah oh ah, I love you Reuben or one yeye noise like that. My gbola was fully erect last night and could not allow me sleep. Even when they finished doing their thing and were enjoying their sleep, I couldn't still sleep. This thing don tire me walahi.

We dey here dey reason serious matter...na wetin dey worrybyou be this.

.....carry her out na, se you be learner ni?
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by JOemmy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
So all the thausands of innocent people massacred in southern kaduna and benue by fulani jihadists for being christain doesn't matter any more?
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Golan007: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
jcross19:
some People don't have sense at all... They did that to revoke everything trump does , delist or anything did not justified their if what they did is right.... There is no different between Democrat and APC they are all the same .. The people pushing for gay, lgbt,queer and many immorality, some fools are celebrating it, america has lost her glory..

They only have their glory when they do what you are in support of.

grin
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Golan007: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Qatar2022:

Slave

See your name.

grin
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by lesbiconverter: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Because they don't support LGBT community grin
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Reptyle(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Standardcosting:
What was the basis for delisting?

I think the question should be "what was the basis for listing"?
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by seunaj: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
BigSarah:

U're a big fool
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Reptyle(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
JOemmy:
So all the thausands of innocent people massacred in southern kaduna and benue by fulani jihadists for being christain doesn't matter any more?

Terrorists don't care whether you are Muslim or not. Everyone is fair game to be used in furthering their ideology. Neither do bandits...they are only after money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Aganju849: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
BigSarah:

You've always been an idiot

Congratulations anyway
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Yusman316(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Criminals were on rampage killing people with reckless abandon. But because of the tribe and religion of the person heading the government, some people started screaming religious persecution. While it was obvious people were not targeted based on their religious or tribal affinity
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by J3susFr3ak: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Reptyle:

Terrorists don't care whether you are Muslim or not. Everyone is fair game to be used in furthering their ideology. Neither do bandits...they are only after money

ISIS in their prime beheaded other moderate or "inferior" Muslims too....that still does not make them any less "Terrorists"!

What is happening "strategically" here is that there is a consensus agreement and acceptance by the current FG and every single Muslim up North is that it is morally okay to attack and kill Christians in the Middle Belt and further down south especially for the gains of capturing lands and expanding "Islamic Territory". Allowing a few petty renegade Jihadists invade villages in core-Northern Sharia states is also part of that larger strategy too since it also permits this trashy alternative narrative you are spewing here.

The Sharia nonsense using Fulani Terrorists wants to spread down the Middle Belt and down south. Sacrificing other Muslims in the territorial conquest has been part of the game plan. We know....
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by STRI1: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Klington:
The mission is to give Islam undue advantage to keep perpetuating evil against the children of God.

you'll never ever see a muslim campaign"join islam" or be. Muslim or distirn you with bell or knock at your door to preach.

But, these are Christians with "Nigeria for Christ" and all forms of bus, streets nd disturbing preaching. who is islamising Nigeria??

Hypocrites
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by STRI1: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

ISIS in their prime beheaded other moderate or "inferior" Muslims too....that still does not make them any less "Terrorists"!

What is happening "strategically" here is that there is a consensus agreement and acceptance by the current FG and every single Muslim up North is that it is morally okay to attack and kill Christians in the Middle Belt and further down south especially for the gains of capturing lands and expanding "Islamic Territory". Allowing a few petty renegade Jihadists invade villages in core-Northern Sharia states is also part of that larger strategy too since it also permits this trashy alternative narrative you are spewing here.

The Sharia nonsense using Fulani Terrorists wants to spread down the Middle Belt and down south. Sacrificing other Muslims in the territorial conquest has been part of the game plan. We know....

So, they count nunber of muslims before bombing streets and markets?? They ask that before kidnapping?? Don't you see hausas?? 80-90% are muslims or don't you see saabo in your state?? Are they Christians there?? So, it's islam that said muslims should be killing themselves, so that no one will remain as a Muslim ?? Use your brain pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by Myexdisturbs: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
GOTVee:
Afonjaa headslammer gave himself away. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by J3susFr3ak: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
STRI1:

So, they count nunber of muslims before bombing streets and markets?? They ask that before kidnapping?? Don't you see hausas?? 80-90% are muslims or don't you see saabo in your state?? Are they Christians there?? So, it's islam that said muslims should be killing themselves, so that no one will remain as a Muslim ?? Use your brain pls.

How exactly did Islam spread? Mostly by the Sword and by blood right? Check your own Islamic history....how many times have some group thinking they are more "righteous" or "legitimate" rises up against another to topple them from power? Muslims fighting amongst themselves is always a sure and guaranteed thing.

However....

When it comes to "expanding" Islamic Territory and spheres of influence in the context of Nigeria (especially when it can mean controlling all the strategic and key food production and oil production assets and choke points --which are invariably in the Middle Belt and the South...

Even ISIS, Boko Harama, Fulani Terrorists, Ex-Libyan Rebel fighters, Moderate and extreme Muslims up North and every other renegade Islamic group known to man--will gladly forget their differences and join hands with the Buhari Terrorist Government to accomplish that one specific goal...enlarge Islamic control and territory beyond the 12 sharia states.

Now they fight over money with the "Bandit" euphemism because they see how much their bosses in Abuja loot in dollars and also want a piece of the pie....regardless who they now hurt.
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by OgaNurse: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
BigSarah:

Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by STRI1: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

How exactly did Islam spread? Mostly by the Sword and by blood right? Check your own Islamic history....how many times have some group thinking they are more "righteous" or "legitimate" rises up against another to topple them from power? Muslims fighting amongst themselves is always a sure and guaranteed thing.

However....

When it comes to "expanding" Islamic Territory and spheres of influence in the context of Nigeria (especially when it can mean controlling all the strategic and key food production and oil production assets and choke points --which are invariably in the Middle Belt and the South...

Even ISIS, Boko Harama, Fulani Terrorists, Ex-Libyan Rebel fighters, Moderate and extreme Muslims up North and every other renegade Islamic group known to man--will gladly forget their differences and join hands with the Buhari Terrorist Government to accomplish that one specific goal...enlarge Islamic control and territory beyond the 12 sharia states.

Now they fight over money with the "Bandit" euphemism because they see how much their bosses in Abuja loot in dollars and also want a piece of the pie....regardless who they now hurt.

Same islam me and millions of Nigerians practise, if that terrorism is in Islam, no christian should then remain in NIGERIA. Same islam with hundreds of professors of Islamic studies in southwest Nigeria.

Same islam with over 50 majourity countries over 1.6(1/4) billion on earth. No one should remain human if islam is terrorism. Stop the hate, it only keeps islam growing
Re: Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries by geechy: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
BigSarah:

Hanty Weldon o

Religion changing becomes an easy thing when you don't have an understanding of the fundamentals of what you are practising in the first place and it has not shaped you, you have no root and yourself will have been a drifter who finds solace in the less persecuted space..

Its like telling a hindu to change religion maybe to Christian becos he feels his religion is threatened...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.