Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) (29967 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Farotimi72: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hisbah come out and see ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by PencilBox: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
Na WA o cheesy

The answer is 2 grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by vikgreen01(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Timekeeper:
Not my business....

Nairalanders pls help me oooo... I am graduate of Banking and Finance (2nd Class upper), National Diploma in same discipline and I rounded up my service just last month. I would have applied for several graduate entry level job from Banks, KPMG, delloite but the age limitation is a problem... As I am currently 28 and the age requirement is below 26 years. ..
Thanks to Nigerian factor and all.

I need a job ranging from;

HR(intern & assistant) as I have no experience yet.....

Administrative and management jobs

Customer service (I have a year experience )

Location is Lagos.. Mainland or island.

Any state is welcome but must be south south or south west...

Email: adenrele.azeez@gmail.com.

I hope u have a LinkedIn profile. Go to job search website and search hungrily. All the best!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Lokojatoofar: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
The religious hypocrites will come ont to condemn her now yet they do way worse evil when no eye is watching them. I guess thats the point tho.. Dance, drink, rape, murder do anything so far as you dont do it in public to tarnish the image of their gods in face of non faithfuls
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by venabili: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Timekeeper:
Not my business....

Nairalanders pls help me oooo... I am graduate of Banking and Finance (2nd Class upper), National Diploma in same discipline and I rounded up my service just last month. I would have applied for several graduate entry level job from Banks, KPMG, delloite but the age limitation is a problem... As I am currently 28 and the age requirement is below 26 years. ..
Thanks to Nigerian factor and all.

I need a job ranging from;

HR(intern & assistant) as I have no experience yet.....

Administrative and management jobs

Customer service (I have a year experience )

Location is Lagos.. Mainland or island.

Any state is welcome but must be south south or south west...

Email: adenrele.azeez@gmail.com.

Apply to the electricity discos especially ikeja electric, benin disco, ibadan and eko discos
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by DaRenewed(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is just like a kinda pure exercise moves & less of dance steps to me. Love her shoes tho.
We’ve only got one life & we have every reason to be happy. Haters can eat grass
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Bigpapi: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu has shared a video of herself dancing via her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWYbpTtJ8PO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsVHqDThlM4

My dear chop life
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by kolexy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
hebenezher:
Unlike their known dominant character, she's a bit Westerner, free minded and exposed!

The woman is from Edo state.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Malory:
This one is desperately looking for attention but I like her as a Buhari tormentor
If na because of Buhari you like her, then you are wasting ur time. Because Buhari doesn't even know if she exists. Because is coldbloodedly deaf
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by IbileIfe: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Peace1993:
She doesn’t have sense. Very insensitive of her

Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by IbileIfe: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
Abalado:
Waiting she chop this morning na
After her husband used Buruntashi to make her come multiple times.
Only sex make women dance like this
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Parrot69: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
See what our developers have caused again shocked.
Why did they sell mkpurumilli to her angry

Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Developers have started selling meth to our Muslim sister shocked
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by lereinter(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Malory:
This one is desperately looking for attention but I like her as a Buhari tormentor

Which buhari is she tormenting

You don't understand the game

Planned from Jonathan era

The more you look the less you understand

Jehovah shall judge all of them
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by gidgiddy: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
I thought Muslims are not supposed to dance?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
APCNig:

According to Shariah Law, you should be mercilessly whipped at the market square everyday for 111 days.

But, make person no lie, this girl go sabi fucvk very well.

So, you useless bittches nakked on the roads, can you see a hijab sister giving crazy moves, far better than your nakked shameless bittches. This hijab sister na una Mama's mama

shocked shocked....chai....

you do remember this is nigeria and not afghanistan....??

all hell would break loose....

beatin south east women was already trouble enough....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by magzey: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Malory:
Tormentor ? U really don't find the right word to suite your propaganda, Buhari don't even know she exist if you don't know the Buhari you are talking about. grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Freedom34: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
If only she knows that over 70% of her 'supporters' don't really like her people and her religion but 'follow' her all d same bcus she speaks she speaks what they want to hear, cold go catcham!
cool

IMOH2020:
If only half of Nigerian women can emulate this woman, Nigeria would have been a better place
The day she says sth against their narratives is when they'll remember she's buhari's sister and dt she's 'ha-boki'.
SMH for her!
cool
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Malory: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
If na because of Buhari you like her, then you are wasting ur time. Because Buhari doesn't even know if she exists. Because is coldbloodedly deaf
Lol e pain am
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Malory:
Lol e pain am
By the way, I like ur name, reminds me of one hardly chase novel way back
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by 900warriorz: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
falcon01:
She got moves haters got a reason to hate
..and Potatoes got a reson to Potate cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by SniperAssassin: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
Na WA o cheesy

Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Make one muric adherent no go wake that muric jihadist professor ooo!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
This babe go sweet welll well. Her ringtones go be follow come, unlike some girls on Nairaland
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by emmylight4u: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Haram
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Malory: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
By the way, I like ur name, reminds me of one hardly chase novel way back
Yeah I'm the character in that novel grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by gidado14(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu has shared a video of herself dancing via her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWYbpTtJ8PO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsVHqDThlM4
weed smokers heading Nigeria's Activist,
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Goldenklassy: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Do you have the effontery to do quarter of her act...learn to keep shut sometimes
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by juman(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Woman dancing publicly is not allowed in islam.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Oktane: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nilx:
Nailand this Friday go be like;

The ruling guiding Dancing to secular music.

Ruling guiding dancing and posting on the internet

The ruling guiding dancing while wearing hijab

She actually tried sha

I laughed and literally fell off my chair. Bros, I doff my hat.

This is humour well crafted.

But on a very serious note.......Seun pls take note.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
IMOH2020:
If only half of Nigerian women can emulate this woman, Nigeria would have been a better place

Always blaming the women from the beginning of time. No wonder God stuck the apple in Adams throat aka ADAMS APPLE as an evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Eno Emerges Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / Boko-Haram Members Dressed As Women Arrested In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.