Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) (29968 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Wchris(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Aisha live your life the way you want joor.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Amanda4life: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
I SWEAR, SHE IS A GOOOD GOOD DANCER
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2021
dapadawee:

HISBAH, MURIC over to you.
and all MUSLIM nairaland association what did hadit says about women dancing in hijab
Why can't you just mind your business?

Aisha Yesufu is a deviant, that's her choice.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by hebenezher(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2021
kolexy:

The woman is from Edo state.

I wouldn't doubt that
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by dapadawee: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Abdulmujeeb52:
Why can't you just mind your business?

Aisha Yesufu is a deviant, that's her choice.
One of them spotted
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
dapadawee:

One of them spotted
Just mind your business Mr Man.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by dapadawee: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Abdulmujeeb52:
Just mind your business Mr Man.
If you had the opportunity who would throw a bomb at me, according to Mohammad injunction
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2021
dapadawee:

If you had the opportunity who would throw a bomb at me, according to Mohammad injunction
That means you want to die of bomb niyen, you can go to Sambisa forest for all I care.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by dapadawee: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2021
Abdulmujeeb52:
That means you want to die of bomb niyen, you can go to Sambisa forest for all I care.
You are giving me the address of your family house. We all know the danger of going to your family house (sambisa). I don't need to go there physically all we need do is keep sending the spirit of confusion into your family so they will keep killing themselves. Iswap and boko haram and everyother of your islam and mohammed salasalawalewasalam boys pf one dead allah that cannot give life but only take lives for him to remain your idol gods.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2021
dapadawee:

You are giving me the address of your family house. We all know the danger of going to your family house (sambisa). I don't need to go there physically all we need do is keep sending the spirit of confusion into your family so they will keep killing themselves. Iswap and boko haram and everyother of your islam and mohammed salasalawalewasalam boys pf one dead allah that cannot give life but only take lives for him to remain your idol gods.
Logically, you are the slowpoke here. I'm from southern Nigeria, you conluded that your family is Sambisa (Northeastern Nigeria) .

Something I observe about christians is that, the majority of them are hyprocrites and endanger species.
If the terrorists are pristine Muslims , do you think they will be wrecking havoc on their fellow brothers?

Your inability to draw a distinction between the good and bad Muslims is pathetic.
I repeat, Christians are brain behind all the terrorism in the world
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by dapadawee: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Abdulmujeeb52:
Logically, you are the slowpoke here. I'm from southern Nigeria, you conluded that your family is Sambisa (Northeastern Nigeria) .

Something I observe about christians is that, the majority of them are hyprocrites and endanger species.
If the terrorists are pristine Muslims , do you think they will be wrecking havoc on their fellow brothers?

Your inability to draw a distinction between the good and bad Muslims is pathetic.
I repeat, Christians are brain behind all the terrorism in the world
You mean all your brothers that are killing for your allah to survive are all from the north you mean only the north carry the agenda of jihad forcing people to join you suicidal religion or face death. You must be a dummy are you sure you are not a Malu. The fact remains anywhere islam is there is no development there is no peace. Because all you are terrorist
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
dapadawee:

You mean all your brothers that are killing for your allah to survive are all from the north you mean only the north carry the agenda of jihad forcing people to join you suicidal religion or face death. You must be a dummy are you sure you are not a Malu. The fact remains anywhere islam is there is no development there is no peace. Because all you are terrorist
I'm sure if people like you is privileged to go to Dubai, you will celebrate it in your church.
Big fool, do you really know the meaning of Jihad?
I'm not responsible for your stupidity and irrationality anyway.
Your fellow christians are fuelling the insurgencies in the middle east and other non- Muslims countries
If your pastor and pastoress have brainwashed you, try and embrace fact before you comment on Muslims' trend
Re: Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) by dapadawee: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Do u know how many times have been to Dubai. Brother terrorist am only making an obvious point you Muslim are terrorist without apology. Your Mohammed died in the act of killing for his small thing allah, Mohammed married people old enough to be his mother he deceives people like u to war so that he can marry there wife's when they died. You are a nairaland terrorist that is the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elections: Ohanaeze raises alarm on situations in Lagos, Imo / Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) / Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.