Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma (16929 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by kals4luv990(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Prince001:
Who dey fool who? Made in China car that are assembled in Naija! Anyway in Business lies are allowed!!!!
i think ur sense has fallen,pls go nd pick it.yu r only allowed to say rubbish if anybody in ur family has 2016 nd above car

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Rayjnr: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Success77x:
Anambra people eh, how God has blessed them so much marvels me.
Soludo should just change it's slogan from light of the nation to home for the Billionaires or Billionaires nation.

home of billionaires sounds too primitive, it should be home ideas and opportunities,
or home of ideas and possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Rayjnr: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2021
chiedu7:
Oga never boast yet.

Na if God permit, also remember there is a fulani govt that hates igbos

tribal war above national interest, he will surely leave the seat one day.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Jomonix: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Ipodisacriminal:
Innoson indeed
With their vehicle with plenty over heating
Na so I drive their motor two weeks ago
Wey I lost break thank God for safety
New motor for that matter
God would never let me even purchase their gwagon even if it’s 2k

I can assure you that they are taking the feedback and improving their brands.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Jomonix: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Rayjnr:

home of billionaires sounds too primitive, it should be home ideas and opportunities,
or home of ideas and possibilities.

But that is what it it

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by PHIPEX(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
These cars are still foreign cars.

How are they different from when we had Peugeot and Volkswagen assembling plants in Nigeria?

There is not one part of the cars that Innoson manufactured himself, not even the tyres or the number plates.

We need to start manufacturing cars. We have been assembling cars since the 70s. Nothing new!!!

How do you know all this, have you been to the factory or driven the car before? In trying to sound woke, you ended up with fallacious statement.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2021
500 SUVs, 700 Buses, 500 Pickups paid for in advance.

Peter Obi is a man to emulate.

If it were a company about to bankrupt, this order alone is a revival.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Joebayo217: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2021
kals4luv990:
i think ur sense has fallen,pls go nd pick it.yu r only allowed to say rubbish if anybody in ur family has 2016 nd above car
no mind ham these people never appreciate Nigeria product check other African countries they purchase their own product unlike Nigeria everything is foreign product
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Bigsunny01(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2021
Success77x:

Where is the ego here?
I'm from Edo state but i'm telling you i envy the average Anambra man because of how successful they are.
who are you to judge me when your blood can't wash away my sins?
mr holier than thou you need the ETERNITY MORE.

Be calming down no one is here to judge u, am not God neither a lawyer

If u like keep on envying de average Anambra man e no concern me, e no get were successful people no dey as far as dis whole world is concern, na ur low IQ no let u
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2021
CSTRR:

He has a separate tyre, and plastics production company.
The plastics company name is called Innoplast.

The only thing he imports are the electronics, engines, and maybe the tempered glasses.

Stop writing from a position of ignorance.

Which Innoplast?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by henryobinna(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2021
Rayjnr:

the wicked and uncivilized president and his vice are not supporting him at all, all they care about is a fictitious agricultural revolution in the 21st century.
to be fair Innoson himself has countless times stated he has received support from the federal government, from acquiring vehicles for the military to acquiring for other agencies.

Maybe the support might not be overly huge. It is still worthy of commendation, at least innoson himself is grateful for that.

And to those who claim his vehicles are of low quality or whatever, if the president of Nigeria considers Innoson vehicle strong and quality enough for something as important as the military fighting insurgency, then I'd say your opinion holds no water. If they're not reliable, believe me they won't be patronized for something as important as the military.

Here in Owerri, there's no day I go out without coming across different Innoson vehicles, from trucks to buses, to sedans and hatchbacks.

Innoson cars are all over the place in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by georgeakins: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2021
post=107724400:

Keep hating while Innoson is growing, no go and hustle

He is not hating . No need being delusional. No single part in that vehicle is manufactured in Nigeria. Only an uneducated mind who does not know anything about automobile will believe a car is manufactured in Nigeria.

Even simple components liket the bolts, leather, windscreens, bulbs, radio, cannot be manufactured in Nigeria, not to talk of engine and transmission components.

Go and ask any mechanical engineering graduates.
All Innonson cars are from China. He is just attaching his name as a brand.
It is called BAIC Motors in China .
Google will help you

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Ivimmanuel: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2021
blazesam:

Bro no single car you see here is new. Ask anybody you think is driving tearleather go tell you what it means. Inno cars are way to cheap bro, no custom duties over charged,no second hand pattern, straight from factory to Ur crip. I saw one yesterday it was like G-wagon... Na so é take over take us instantly na so é lost

I love the way you explain things without sarcasm, we need more people like you for this country

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Prince001(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Bifwoli:
So you mean to say Innoson vehicles are re-badged Chinese brands? Where's originality and self made homegrown production?

It seems uve missed one video when they are trying to show off Innoson factory then d chinese just showed up cos that's how they operate cos they don't want Naija to take d credit � lol
Innoson is Chinese Car!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2021
Your cars are expensive
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by muyeski21(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2021
zoedew:

This is beyond rhetoric and not about lack of support for Innosson. Truth is that so long as the steel and machines tools industry critical to manufacturing engine blocks and the body are not in place locally all you can have is motion without advancement! Got my drift?

Using foreign block engine and still saying it's local, let me ask a simple question. Is the chassis built or assembled in anambra cos as long as the chassis is built from China automatically what u doing is just assembling. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by MoIbrahim: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2021
chiedu7:
Oga never boast yet.

Na if God permit, also remember there is a fulani govt that hates igbos

This gentleman is promoting his business jeje, and you people want to spoil his show with your incurable ethno-centrism.

Pls get a life!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Ivimmanuel: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2021
henryobinna:
to be fair Innoson himself has countless times stated he has received support from the federal government, from acquiring vehicles for the military to acquiring for other agencies.

Maybe the support might not be overly huge. It is still worthy of commendation, at least innoson himself is grateful for that.

And to those who claim his vehicles are of low quality or whatever, if the president of Nigeria considers Innoson vehicle strong and quality enough for something as important as the military fighting insurgency, then I'd say your opinion holds no water. If they're not reliable, believe me they won't be patronized for something as important as the military.

Here in Owerri, there's no day I go out without coming across different Innoson vehicles, from trucks to buses, to sedans and hatchbacks.

Innoson cars are all over the place in Owerri.

Even in the north I see them every day. innoson is doing very well as a local brand it's only a matter of choice and money people who have the money may prefer other brands while others love it but can't afford it yet there's still good patronage from Nigerians and the government.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by miketayo(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Razgas:
lol. You caught that guy. He thinks new Toyota cars are sold 4 million grin

How much is a new IVM sedan ?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Fidex001(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Alert�: CUSTOMS DOCUMENT VERIFICATION

Have you ever wondered how you can identify fake custom papers?

All you need to check is what we call “CUSTOMS REFERENCE NUMBER“/C-Number or A-Number on your SGD form "Single Goods Declaration Form".

How To Verify And Rectify Your Custom Duty Papers
As we all know, Nigeria Customs recently set a deadline for offenders to pay outstanding import duties on their cars.

Have you ever wondered how you can identify fake Customs' papers?

All you need to check is what we call “CUSTOMS REFERENCE NUMBER“  or C-Number on your SGD Form - "Single Goods Declaration Form".

This particular number is actually used to input details of your vehicle and payment of duty into the customs’ database. It shows information like the Consignee info (agency handling your job), the means of entry (road for vehicles through land borders and ports for sea), office of entry (Idiroko Customs Command or TIN-CAN PORT), location of vehicle and place of discharge (Idiroko Border, Seme Border, Tin-Can), name and address of person/persons responsible for financial settlement (the owner of the vehicle) etc.

What fraudulent dealers do is called MO or Machined Outside - This is a process where a forger forges the bank receipts and all customs documentation. The documents look genuine but are not in the customs data base. It is a giant syndicate at the ports and borders because the vehicles are ultimately smuggled out of the Ports or Borders with the connivance of fraudulent Customs Officials.

At the top right hand corner of your document is a very bold set of numbers. This is the “C”-Number. You can not miss it because it is bold and prominent. Underneath it is a date. That date is to reflect the date duty was paid at the bank and stored in the customs ASSYCUDA data base. ASSYCUDA means “automated system customs data”. And the date under the C number means that that C-Number was computed into the data system on that date plus all the charges paid. If the payment reflects on the data base it means your documents are genuine. On the other hand if it does not reflect it means your car documents are duds/fake and your vehicle is liable to seizure and confiscation if you are stopped at any check point or if you are on a long distance journey.

My advise to any one buying a car from anybody is to request for the relevant documents in particular the SGD form which means “Single Goods Declaration Form” and has the C-Number boldly written at the top right hand corner. Under the C-Number is the date that document was posted into the data system.

No two vehicles can have the same C-Number and date. So armed with this you can visit any customs station to know if your documents are genuine.

With some cotonou smuggled cars showing up on our streets with forged documents as Lagos cleared cars and vehicles been machined out of the ports, this is a stress-free method of verifying your papers.

I am making this post for verification of Customs Papers (Duty Payment/ C-Numbers) from the following points of entry :–

1. Lagos Port (Tincan, PTML, Apapa)
2. Onne Port
3. Idiroko

All you need to do is supply your name, address, VIN and the C-number of the vehicle and we run checks on it.

For more information, kindly contact
PISTIS CONNECT VENTURES through the following links below-:

Mobile – 08103884330

E-mail – pistis_connect@mail.com or fidenki1429@gmail.com

Whatsapp – 08103884330

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Success77x: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Bigsunny01:

Be calming down no one is here to judge u, am not God neither a lawyer

If u like keep on envying de average Anambra man e no concern me, e no get were successful people no dey as far as dis whole world is concern, na ur low IQ no let u

You wen get high IQ oshey.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Prince001(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2021
kals4luv990:

What's up Bro, why are u insulting me cos of my take on Innoson. Its fact not fiction! why so bitter about it, are u getting anything from the company or so?
Innoson is Chinese Car that are assembled in Naija! I work in Automotive industry here in Germany as IT, if u know how car are manufactured u will understand they only assembled it in Naija. There's no need for bitterness cos whatever he's doing, makes him money. I'm not hating on him just saying the fact!
Its same thing like Dangote it got rich thru military dictatorship in Naija cos he's their money keeper!
Lastly, try to learn how to debate instead of passing insult cos in real life u can Never say what u said to my face!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by kalu61(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Agugbadin:
Electric vehicles is what the world needs to save the world from catastrophic effects of climate change. If Innoson can start the production of Electric vehicles then he will take over Africa otherwise there is a drastic shift from fossil fuel vehicles to cleaner Electric vehicles.
You never get money buy local car na electric car you want even when you no de see light on your freezer cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by MoIbrahim: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2021
There is a difference between assembly plants and manufacturing plants. Please watch videos of all his plants before commenting. They are available online, I already saw one on this thread.

BluntTheApostle:
These cars are still foreign cars.

How are they different from when we had Peugeot and Volkswagen assembling plants in Nigeria?

There is not one part of the cars that Innoson manufactured himself, not even the tyres or the number plates.

We need to start manufacturing cars. We have been assembling cars since the 70s. Nothing new!!!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Which Innoplast?

Ignorant mind Innoson plastic is located in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by treatise: 7:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Razgas:
lol. You caught that guy. He thinks new Toyota cars are sold 4 million grin
What's the least amount for an IVM sedan like 2.0 litre engine?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Luvvy01(f): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2021
georgeakins:

He is not hating . No need being delusional. No single part in that vehicle is manufactured in Nigeria. Only an uneducated mind who does not know anything about automobile will believe a car is manufactured in Nigeria.

Even simple components liket the bolts, leather, windscreens, bulbs, radio, cannot be manufactured in Nigeria, not to talk of engine and transmission components.

Go and ask any mechanical engineering graduates.
All Innonson cars are from China. He is just attaching his name as a brand.
It is called BAIC Motors in China .
Google will help you
Hateful mind watch this video and show me any Assembly plant in Nigeria doing the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d_O5RUZLLE

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by kals4luv990(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2021
Prince001:

What's up Bro, why are u insulting me cos of take on Innoson. Its fact not fiction! why so bitter about it, are u getting anything from the company or so?
Innoson is Chinese Car that are assembled in Naija! I work in Automotive industry here in Germany as IT, if u know how care are manufactured u will understand they only assembled it in Naija. There's no need for bitterness cos whatever he's doing, makes him money. I'm not hating on him just saying the fact!
Its same thing like Dangote it got rich thru military dictatorship in Naija cos he's their money keeper!
Lastly, try to learn how to debate instead of passing insult cos in real life u can Never say what u said to my face!!!!!!
Baba learn to appreciate abeg.dats the sense yu dnt have
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by GauRanTor(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2021
blazesam:

Bro no single car you see here is new. Ask anybody you think is driving tearleather go tell you what it means. Inno cars are way to cheap bro, no custom duties over charged,no second hand pattern, straight from factory to Ur crip. I saw one yesterday it was like G-wagon... Na so é take over take us instantly na so é lost

Wow!Me too I saw one yesterday in Lagos island where did you see yours? Mehn that car was damn clean.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Which Innoplast?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Historical Events Of Toyota RAV 4 / Reving Up Car Engine Before Switching Off / 7 Frequent Braking Problems You Should Never Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.