Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma (16977 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by slowice(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Tenshades:

Why is Nigerian government not patronizing Inno?

Why are construction and Oil&Gas companies not patronizing Innoson?

Instead you'll see brands like TATA and Toyota in industries when we have indigenous brand without being patronized by top companies and agencies.

Oga calm down, you are actually wrong but since you are Jọn l ll just correct you nicely.... Nigerian government actually patronise innoson and ve bought over 200 different cars from innoson..... The army for example own fleets of innoson vehicles. Top companies like shell and total also own innoson pick up trucks and buses, you can verify this. I live in Trans-Amadi Porthacourt, shell I-A is beside me and total is in front so I should know this. This are things an abeokuta base guy can't know so relax and do some findings. If you come to Porthacourt, you will be amazed at the amount of innoson vehicles that move around the city. There's hardly anywhere you ll go to and not find multiple ivm cars on the road.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by zoedew: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Elxandre:

And you must also innovate designs yourself.
R&grin costs alot of money anyway.
Not sure any Nigerian company can afford that at the moment.

Bullseye! Now you are talking! Jelani Aliyu knows what you are talking about. I’m not sure he enjoys his present job. Jelani Aliyu https://g.co/kgs/vBEcm3
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Burukutuhari: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2021
muheeb01:
We need more innovative people like innoson to make this country great
Which Country? You call this zoo a country? This is a land of the living Dead, where lies, injustice, nepotism thrives wella. Imagine a president of America knelling to apologize to a little boy, Can the vegetable terrorist you have in houseorok do so?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by zoedew: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2021
muyeski21:

Using foreign block engine and still saying it's local, let me ask a simple question. Is the chassis built or assembled in anambra cos as long as the chassis is built from China automatically what u doing is just assembling. Simple
Tell them!! Bullseye!!! Nigeria lacks a virile steel and machine tools Industry essential to producing the chassis, engine block and body of motor vehicles. Our thrust should be to manufacture for local and export purposes. That is when such ventures can truly be said to be economically beneficial. Using scarce forex to import CKD, OEM et al which does not guarantee competitive export won’t take Nigeria far in terms of the competitiveness of the cost price of the vehicle units when you attempt to export! All motion and no movement is what it translates to.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021
miketayo:

If its actually 5m den it's cheap. Where can I confirm it
https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/ivm-caris/#:~:text=The%20Innoson%20Caris%20is%20made,million%20to%206%20million%20NGN.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Godons1: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Burukutuhari:

Not even you nor your generation unborn can afford the new car from Innoson. You will only end up driving rickety Niger republic used car. This I have seen.

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki.
You think everyone on nairaland is jobless like you? I have an INNOSON motor which was meant to be my official vehicle. I parked the fake and substandard, China made moving Coffin in my office in Owerri. I prefer to use my personal Cars. None of my colleagues use their official Car (INNOSON motor).

In two years tine the Car will be due for change and I'll sell it to anyone who is willing to take the risk of driving it. Only those that don't value their lives will drive INNOSON motors. grin grin

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by iwatchandlisten(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2021
“I need to correct one impression. While a lot of automobile companies in the country are assembly plants, ours is a manufacturing plant. We source most of our components locally. And that is the edge we have over others. If I see a local company that will add value to what we are doing through production of components, I will patronize them.

“My plans for the next five years is to see IVM everywhere in Africa.”

He further stated that, “Challenges can never stop; people will always have challenges day by day, but the most important thing is that each time it comes up, we put heads together and surmount it. I don’t think there is a challenge we will see and not surmount.

“Our driving force is ideas; it is not about volume of investments, if ideas are there, you can use small money to do big things.”

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Amen

Pls do you need a quick loan (#5000 or up to #1m?
Download Fairmoney app from Google playstore

Use FSAJ24 as referal codev

Pls

Bvn is optional

No collateral

No paperwork
No embarrassment ( even if you payback late)
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2021
CSTRR:

Do you know how many times Toyota, Mercedes, Honda, and co have had to recall vehicles with faulty issues, globally?

What you do is to take it to the company and report it.
They either give you a new one or make adjustments.

Your name alone is enough to discredit you.

I am sure innoson is ipob to you.

Notice the animals that despise Igbos in general, and IPOB in particular, are the very same animals that are making caustic and hateful remarks about INNOSON!? Their entire existence revolves around hating Igbos and seeing us as the hated competition that should be held down by 'one Nigeria' and never allowed to freely develop at their own pace! I can cite many instances where these bastards (and they're not just on social-media, but also in central and specific state gov'ts) have used their control or access to gov'ts to work against Igbo interests!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Prince001:

No hating just the truth!
Innoson the only vehicle manufacturing plant in West African

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2021
Godons1:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki.
You think everyone on nairaland is jobless like you? I have an INNOSON motor which was meant to be my official vehicle. I parked the fake and substandard, China made moving Coffin in my office in Owerri. I prefer to use my personal Cars. None of my colleagues use their official Car (INNOSON motor).

In two years tine the Car will be due for change and I'll sell it to anyone who is willing to take the risk of driving it. Only those that don't value their lives will drive INNOSON motors. grin grin

Fool, what are you doing in Owerri! I pity any Igbo around you that isn't aware of your dark nature....your envy, bigotry and hate can make you do the unspeakable!
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Tenshades(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2021
slowice:

Oga calm down, you are actually wrong but since you are Jọn l ll just correct you nicely.... Nigerian government actually patronise innoson and ve bought over 200 different cars from innoson..... The army for example own fleets of innoson vehicles. Top companies like shell and total also own innoson pick up trucks and buses, you can verify this. I live in Trans-Amadi Porthacourt, shell I-A is beside me and total is in front so I should know this. This are things an abeokuta base guy can't know so relax and do some findings. If you come to Porthacourt, you will be amazed at the amount of innoson vehicles that move around the city. There's hardly anywhere you ll go to and not find multiple ivm cars on the road.

I'm in Finima Bonny Island, Rivers State precisely and it baffles me why NLNG doesn't follow suit to patronize Innoson...All I see here is either TATA or Toyota...don't get me wrong either.

I'm not hating on Inno.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by TheOgaBoss: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Prince001:

It seems uve missed one video when they are trying to show off Innoson factory then d chinese just showed up cos that's how they operate cos they don't want Naija to take d credit � lol
Innoson is Chinese Car!
where is the video?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Nuclearweapon19(f): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2021
CSTRR:

Do you know how many times Toyota, Mercedes, Honda, and co have had to recall vehicles with faulty issues, globally?

What you do is to take it to the company and report it.
They either give you a new one or make adjustments.

Your name alone is enough to discredit you.

I am sure innoson is ipob to you.
you dey anwer that mumu who dash am motor
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Rollitout: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Amen.
That is how it's suppose to be, infact the government should make it compulsory for anyone who want to buy a vehicle should buy from innoson.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by slowice(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Tenshades:

I'm in Finima Bonny Island, Rivers State precisely and it baffles me why NLNG doesn't follow suit to patronize Innoson...All I see here is either TATA or Toyota...don't get me wrong either.

I'm not hating on Inno.

Guy things like this isn't automatic, it's actually gradual... But ivm acceptance as of today is massively growing. I see also a lot of individuals in pH now driving ivm, especially ivm ikenga and few guys riding the Gwagon and I'm impressed. I ve also met a bolt driver that uses that small hatch back ivm that looks like Toyota matrix, he said he bought the car new for about 5m and that fuel doesn't bother him as the car has great fuel economy, he even said its fuel economy is a bit better than corolla. In the future, I see senators and ministers driving ivm

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Tenshades(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2021
slowice:

Guy things like this isn't automatic, it's actually gradual... But ivm acceptance as of today is massively growing. I see also a lot of individuals in pH now driving ivm, especially ivm ikenga and few guys riding the Gwagon and I'm impressed. I ve also met a bolt driver that uses that small hatch back ivm that looks like Toyota matrix, he said he bought the car new for about 5m and that fuel doesn't bother him as the car has great fuel economy, he even said its fuel economy is a bit better than corolla. In the future, I see senators and ministers driving ivm

Yes, I believe it's gradual also.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by EnkayDezign: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Prince001:
Who dey fool who? Made in China car that are assembled in Naija! Anyway in Business lies are allowed!!!!

Correct! Innoson is in fact a front for Chinese business. There’s nothing indigenous about them.

Check below. Same chinese SUV innoson is peddling in Nigeria, Kantanka motors is over there in Ghana peddling same as ‘made in Ghana’. Only difference is the badge

Smh why are we shameless in Africa

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by EnkayDezign: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Here are more copies of a blatant chinese knock off of Jeep and the Mercedes G wagon

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by EnkayDezign: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
It’s simple Innoson should just tell us that he’s in a partnership with China’s Baic instead of lying that he’s an indigenous car maker. Mikano and Geely have a similar partnership so does Dangote and sinotruk. Nobody will question their motives or accuse them of being rip offs.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by chiefobdk2: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Which Innoplast?

Innoson own the biggest plastic factory in West Africa.. They re the only plastic company in Africa that produce motor bumpers
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Rayjnr: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tyche:

You are wrong. The biggest govt. support Innoson has gotten is from the Buhari regime. The military, FRSC, etc, were mandated to patronize Innoson heavily.
I am a strong critic of the govt but truth is truth.

you are absolutely correct, but what about finding some of its research, or perhaps tax holiday
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Tyche(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rayjnr:

you are absolutely correct, but what about finding some of its research, or perhaps tax holiday

There are such incentives. To be frank, this government supported INNOSON the best way they could with the available resources and legislation.
I am happy he maximized those opportunities and nothing less was expected from such a visionary.
As Nigeria develops, there would be more deliberate policy to support such endeavours.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by chiefobdk2: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
zoedew:

To you I may sound ignorant. However, it remains true that competitive vehicle manufacturing is made possible ONLY where the industry is located where the steel and machine tools sector are virile. In real vehicle manufacturing OEM are in the nature of peripherals such as electrical parts, entertainment items et al. You must manufacture the engine block and the body yourself to qualify as a vehicle manufacturer. Anything short of that is CKD and OEM based.

You know nothing...

BMW and Mercedes benz buy engines from other companies...like FORCE MOTORS..

Innoson used to buy engines from Japanese company Nissan.. But now they make the engines specifically for innoson.. They are in the process of setting up engine manufacturing plant in Nigeria... Second picture is Innoson head of media announcing..

pune-force-motors-make-engine-for-bmw-and-mercedes-benz

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/companies/force-motors-opens-engine-plant-for-mercedes-116062200381_1.html&ved=2ahUKEwjU3KSH9KH0AhVLy6QKHZz-CNYQFnoECAQQBQ&usg=AOvVaw0ziez3gW5hgoezkwfdlOcm&ampcf=1

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by chiefobdk2: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
zoedew:

Tell them!! Bullseye!!! Nigeria lacks a virile steel and machine tools Industry essential to producing the chassis, engine block and body of motor vehicles. Our thrust should be to manufacture for local and export purposes. That is when such ventures can truly be said to be economically beneficial. Using scarce forex to import CKD, OEM et al which does not guarantee competitive export won’t take Nigeria far in terms of the competitiveness of the cost price of the vehicle units when you attempt to export! All motion and no movement is what it translates to.

There u go again spitting ignorance...
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Rayjnr: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tyche:

There are such incentives. To be frank, this government supported INNOSON the best way they could with the available resources and legislation.
I am happy he maximized those opportunities and nothing less was expected from such a visionary.
As Nigeria develops, there would be more deliberate policy to support such endeavours.

I hope so because I so much love to see naija companies growing so this unemployment thing will reduce, you see how China is killing business ideas from aba to anambra to Lagos with their products, Aba produces better clothes, shoes and bags than China but today see how they flood our market with extremely fake stuffs.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Tyche(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rayjnr:

I hope so because I so much love to see naija companies growing so this unemployment thing will reduce, you see how China is killing business ideas from aba to anambra to Lagos with their products, Aba produces better clothes, shoes and bags than China but today see how they flood our market with extremely fake stuffs.

A lot is going on locally, sadly, they are marred with insecurities and banditry.
We need a leader with balls of steel to take us to the next level
Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Godons1: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Fool, what are you doing in Owerri! I pity any Igbo around you that isn't aware of your dark nature....your envy, bigotry and hate can make you do the unspeakable!

See you.
More IGBO make a living under me in Owerri. It's very possible that someone you know might be amongst those that are benefiting from me here in Owerri.

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by vincentjk(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gbagura:
Do you even drive IVM? Igbos should patronize him enmasse before they can encourage others to buy. Your state government should lead the campaign.

Okpo

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Prince001(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
post=107730989:

Innoson the only vehicle manufacturing plant in West African

For where? What about Ghanian too doing same assembling of cars? He also lied about it aswell. One guy just posted their jeep only d logo is different.

Here it is

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Prince001(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
EnkayDezign:

Correct! Innoson is in fact a front for Chinese business. There’s nothing indigenous about them.

Check below. Same chinese SUV innoson is peddling in Nigeria, Kantanka motors is over there in Ghana peddling same as ‘made in Ghana’. Only difference is the badge

Smh why are we shameless in Africa

Tnx for ur insight Bro!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma by Gbagura: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
vincentjk:

Okpo
asinwin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Mistakes Car Buyers In Nigeria Usually Make / Return All SPY Vehicle Plate Numbers To State Commands, AIG Zone 9 Urges Users / List Of Common Problems And Their Solutions For Cars In The Rains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.