Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details (46762 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) / E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Candidlady: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Noel19:
What about that?
wanna know if you've got kids?

Do you need kids?
maybe

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Noel19: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Candidlady:

wanna know if you've got kids?

maybe
Are you saying you need a sperm donor?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Epeegee(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Do am if its easy

Carry your frustration to Aso rock

Ndi Ara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 18, 2021
Candidlady:
This guy wont just lay low!!

rubbish after using that poor girl to renew the fire under your "pot"

hmmm it is well undecided

how u take know say him use her self

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Harrykn: 2:48am On Nov 18, 2021
God will purnish the manufacturer of pover~tea in this life to enslave vanity congregation
See as people just Dey taste loyalty with numbers wtf.
I refuse to feel oppressed, tightening my vanity belt

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Candidlady: 4:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Noel19:
Are you saying you need a sperm donor?
why not answer my own question first uncle married and responsible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Noel19: 5:17am On Nov 18, 2021
Candidlady:

why not answer my own question first uncle married and responsible
Ok
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by juniorstar(m): 5:23am On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
“I Need To Paste My Account Details” Obi Cubana reacts to Davido’s fund donations, WonderTV Media reports.

Nigerian socialite and businessman, Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana has reacted to the donations Davido made after he ‘Davido’ begged friends for money.

Nigerian singer, Davido took to his social media page on the early hours of Wednesday 17th November and posted his bank account number while begging his loyal friends to send him one million naira each.

The post got the attention of so many people including celebrities and most of them donated.

At the time of this report, Davido has got over one hundred and twenty-one million naira (N121,000,000).

Obi Cubana who was also a donor, has taken to his Instagram page to react after seeing that Davido has made more than his target.

The businessman posted a writeup which says ‘I need to paste my account details make I try something’.

Obi Cubana who is contemplating of posting his account details has sought for his followers opinion.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWY1gqio8Cp/?utm_medium=copy_link
Omo..if obi Cubana try am bank go shake.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Charly68: 5:24am On Nov 18, 2021
This Obi Cubana should be changed to Obi De cash .

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by eedimo(m): 5:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Candidlady:

Poverty stricken mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by juniorstar(m): 5:25am On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
“I Need To Paste My Account Details” Obi Cubana reacts to Davido’s fund donations, WonderTV Media reports.

Nigerian socialite and businessman, Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana has reacted to the donations Davido made after he ‘Davido’ begged friends for money.

Nigerian singer, Davido took to his social media page on the early hours of Wednesday 17th November and posted his bank account number while begging his loyal friends to send him one million naira each.

The post got the attention of so many people including celebrities and most of them donated.

At the time of this report, Davido has got over one hundred and twenty-one million naira (N121,000,000).

Obi Cubana who was also a donor, has taken to his Instagram page to react after seeing that Davido has made more than his target.

The businessman posted a writeup which says ‘I need to paste my account details make I try something’.

Obi Cubana who is contemplating of posting his account details has sought for his followers opinion.

He wrote:

To him that hath more will be added and to him that hath not even that which he thinketh he hath shall be taken away.. meaning na wetin u get ppl go dey give u.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Success77x: 5:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Make i paste my own here wether any good samaritan go bless me with even 1k bcus 1k na 1million 4 my eyes now.
Poverty and hunger na bastard.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by eedimo(m): 5:27am On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I was thinking I'm the only one who saw it.

I pity those who think these guys hands are clean.
With this words you have pasted here, I now know your financial worth ...it's really on the low.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Mood11:
Na cup wey Don full people dey like pour water inside cheesy

If na fellow poor man wey really need the money post account number people go open mouth call am names.

If you like get carried away and send your last penny to Davido, Obi Cubana, Wizkid or even Don Jazzy na you get your money and only you go suffer the hunger wey go follow am grin cheesy

Bro these guys are on another level.. free am abeg make e catch cruise
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Vision101(m): 5:30am On Nov 18, 2021
@Iyaebe

Source of money is very important, no human with genuine source of money will be acting like this. seun and other young entrepreneurs will never be caught in such mess.

@me
If you are my friend bless me with #1,000,000.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Donjovinco: 5:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Obi is a giver itself, so it is OK if he want to try this to help more of fans,however checkout the part two of the article on the secret of how to sustain your marriage
https://jovinletter.com/2021/11/17/some-unusual-secrets-that-can-sustain-your-marriage-part-2/
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Alf137: 5:36am On Nov 18, 2021
angry shocked sad cool grin
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by eedimo(m): 5:38am On Nov 18, 2021
If the Nairaland community is where humans interact, I would have shared mine too but this poverty stricken fellows go insult you and your papa.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Bigpapi: 5:39am On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

He wrote:

Paste am come
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Vision101(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2021
@Candidlady

why not answer my own question first uncle married and responsible.

@me
Hahahaha......I can't laugh enough. have been following this conversation. I love you. I love your sense of humor

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Noel19:

Hungry girl, go and eat indomie hungry man size.
at times I wonder how people think. They just come out and write things that are degrading. He/she doesn't know this is defamation. Where is the proof that he used someone na so people for my area go open mouth waaaaaa say this ibo boy do ritual but they no know when he dey suffer dey go ladipo 335 days out of the 365 days in a year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Munzy14(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I was thinking I'm the only one who saw it.

I pity those who think these guys hands are clean.

So he used the lady electrocuted as ritual is the new twist? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Noel19: 5:42am On Nov 18, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
at times I wonder how people think. They just come out and write things that are degrading. He/she doesn't know this is defamation. Where is the proof that he used someone na so people for my area go open mouth waaaaaa say this ibo boy do ritual but they no know when he dey suffer dey go ladipo 335 days out of the 365 days in a year.
Don't mind them jare, na poverty cause am.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 5:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Judge no body real niggers dey scares.....(for those of u saying shit about people's wealth).

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Benwallt(m): 5:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Mood11:
Na cup wey Don full people dey like pour water inside cheesy

If na fellow poor man wey really need the money post account number people go open mouth call am names.

If you like get carried away and send your last penny to Davido, Obi Cubana, Wizkid or even Don Jazzy na you get your money and only you go suffer the hunger wey go follow am grin cheesy
Why would they want to reap where they did not sow? Some of those poor ppl invested heavily on girlfriends just to make statements. You don't expect cubana to donate to someone who used his life savings to buy iphone for his girl while his phone battery can hardly last 30mins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by MarrisManah(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Many people did not even noticed the restriction on withdrawal on the account. Davido may not even spend a dime from there personally... Damn.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Ladycewhy(f): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2021
Efcc go use his own contributors to compile list.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by PointZerom: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Candidlady:

It is too early to take weed.
Maybe your brother used the souls in that 21 storey building at ikoyi to renew his.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Starlight25: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2021
See the way money is flowing in from all angles.
So people can afford to donate a whole million naira to a celebrity...Well, they're all rich anyway.

And i'm here looking at my mum suffering in pain for close to two months now since there's no money for adequate treatment...

It's disheartening...
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by SmartPolician: 5:57am On Nov 18, 2021
Candidlady:

I thought you had sense. undecided

You just proved me wrong.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by PointZerom: 5:58am On Nov 18, 2021
MarrisManah:
Many people did not even noticed the restriction on withdrawal on the account. Davido may not even spend a dime from there personally... Damn.

Lies.
It is for security purposes.
As the account has gone public some idiots may try to do something funny.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by gfon(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=Candidlady post=107720727]
myopic? Aunty You bleach dont mean you are enlightened, you know right?
Hmmm,are you a fan of vector the viper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Daddy Yo": New Photos Of Wizkid / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Success Asibor: No Big Deal In Exchanging Sex For Movie Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.