Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim (4272 Views)

LAUTECH Lecturer Catches Students By Surprise, Marks Their Notebooks (VIDEO) / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by STRI1: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
A'salamualikum waramatullahi wabarakatu to our Abu's, Umm's, sisters and brothers in Islam.

I'm 200Level student of Lautech ODL (online distance learning) at ogbomoso. Presently, am at Ogbomoso for face to face facilitation which usually happened after each semester before our Exam.

The Dean of nursing faculty (Prof. Ajibade) came to address some issues with us. And at that moment he said he doesn't want some dressing again (E.g Niqob). And this is first time he was addressing the issue.

Quite unfortunately, he called all the Niqobite in the hall and asked one of the to removed her Niqob.

The sister had to knee down and started begging him and the man in question is a Muslim. He used to proud of removing Niqob from our sisters, that nobody can do anything for him. Someone came behind the sister and he removed the veil unaware.

Actually, we are not supposed to use Niqob on uniform, but she is not in uniform. And from enquires made from those Niqoobee who have been coming for the programme so far, they said that they are always with their Niqob except if they are in Uniform.

Religion shouldn't be a barrier to acquire knowledge, and he asked male nurses to cut their beards also. There's some christian (sisters) with their veil as well and they don't asked them to remove it.

Please, we need urgent and immediate action to rectify this issue.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by sreamsense: 12:14am On Nov 18, 2021
To me, you have over painted the issue, I won't blame the man until I hear from him. Simple matter you can report to your Muslim community on campus or Muslim lecturer who can try to appeal or settle the matter ammicably. Only solution to you is to report online and not only that but until you find way to rope Christian to your mess so it will look like religion war again. Since the man you are talking about is also a Muslim, you must have excergerated this I would rather from the man first because the way you rushed to nairaland to report this man is like you just want people to be abusing him without hearing from him.

24 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Nukilia: 2:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Al-Qaeda comes to mind

6 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by zealousayo(m): 2:46am On Nov 18, 2021
The last paragraph does not make any sense at all. I'm still wondering how they got to involve christians in this matter. Have they ever seen a Christian sister covering her face? The professor in question is a Muslim, still, they are trying to rope christians in this mess. If Professor Ologunde is still the VC of Lautech, they can't dare try to threaten brimstone, the management will just drop expulsion list like album. I wonder why they can't settle it amicably since both parties involved are Muslims. MSSN and violence are egg white and yolk.
A video has been released by Lautech ODL, and I have watched it. The prof was no where near the said lady talkless of removing her niqob, the woman removed it herself... Coldpain, take note. Everything is not war, think sir.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Are you in schl to learn or for religion sake?....u better face your studies,,,na ur type dey make pple criticize our religion mtchew...so because of that you will disrupt the matriculation in schl? Religion fanatics. I love my alma mater

12 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by SporaD8: 6:24am On Nov 18, 2021
teejaymoremoney:
Are you in schl to learn or for religion sake?....u better face your studies,,,na ur type dey make pple criticize our religion mtchew...so because of that you will disrupt the matriculation in schl? Religion fanatics. I love my alma mater
The guy sensationalism and hypocrisy wreak to high heavens!
Niqquab poses identity crisis, aids exam malpractices, compromise security and is a threat to personal safety on busy roads.
Yet this is what Op is beating the drum of war for! And If they are calling graduates now, am sure he will also raise his hands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by ekineme: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2021
The Op is a religious bigot, if you carefully read in between lines, you can see his myopic view." Carrying the matter on his head like gala" with sole aim to instigate his like minds to violence.
It's high time we set standard in institutions of learning.

16 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by NarcissistKing(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2021
You're senseless! Crazy fanatic!

10 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by obyrich(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2021
STRI1:
A'salamualikum waramatullahi wabarakatu to our Abu's, Umm's, sisters and brothers in Islam.

I'm 200Level student of Lautech ODL (online distance learning) at ogbomoso. Presently, am at Ogbomoso for face to face facilitation which usually happened after each semester before our Exam.

The Dean of nursing faculty (Prof. Ajibade) came to address some issues with us. And at that moment he said he doesn't want some dressing again (E.g Niqob). And this is first time he was addressing the issue.

Quite unfortunately, he called all the Niqobite in the hall and asked one of the to removed her Niqob.

The sister had to knee down and started begging him and the man in question is a Muslim. He used to proud of removing Niqob from our sisters, that nobody can do anything for him. Someone came behind the sister and he removed the veil unaware.

Actually, we are not supposed to use Niqob on uniform, but she is not in uniform. And from enquires made from those Niqoobee who have been coming for the programme so far, they said that they are always with their Niqob except if they are in Uniform.

Religion shouldn't be a barrier to acquire knowledge, and he asked male nurses to cut their beards also. There's some christian (sisters) with their veil as well and they don't asked them to remove it.

It seems you have joined a terrorist group in school. You should be watched very closely.

12 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by tribalistdcriti: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2021
This ones are acting like ACTUAL JIHADIST threatening that the university matriculation ceremony won't hold because of their sisters foolishness. Why will you wear niqab to a public meeting, do you think everybody feels comfortable talking to a masked person. I don't know why people are so irrationally sensational.

If they go on to carry out that threat they should be rusticated or Suspended for 6 semesters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by RealAdewole(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2021
You need to change the topic to MUSLIM LAUTECH Lecturer humiliated a Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Fatasy(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2021
I passed through the school gate on my way to work, they have mobilized themselves in front of the gate causing traffic

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Toluwanise247(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Firstly education is very different from religion but Islam has destroy things , imagine a white garment church member wear is white garment to class room how what will your think.
Muslims believe they have upper hand in this country than others religion. To be sincere Islamic religion has destroy nigeria than all other religion put together. Religion of peace has to turn to religion of violent .
In my own opinion Islam is a culture not religion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by AgentGoat: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Fatasy:
I passed through the school gate on my way to work, they have mobilized themselves in front of the gate causing traffic

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by revived: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2021
STRI1:

Alaye be like sae you wan sleep cell abi?

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2021
STRI1:

You just said that religion should not be a barrier, but you're making it a barrier.

Obey your lecturers.

Is that so hard to do?

7 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Charmingrascal(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2021
They cover their head with Niqob but their minds are darker than that of the devil.

Thank God the Prof involved was a Muslim, they would have been saying all sort of things.

He is a Muslim, something must have warranted his action, we ain't buying this media blackmail.
Obey simple instructions and if you can't do that, drop out of school and start going to "Ile Kewu" (Islamic School).

Simple as BMC

12 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2021
Let's hear from the man... When religion is involve, people tend to become unreasonable. All this Op narrative nah pepper and salt.

Niqob is totally unacceptable for public gather, and to me to even higher institution where I believe the foundation of equality is laid. Why would I want a masked person in my class?. If na me be the lecturer, the girl don chop am for my hand. And I believe the school should use this opportunity to settle the issue once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by eteebanky1: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by jidxin(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2021
STRI1:

even in unilorin fac of law Niquob is not allowed. so why fuss over this...obey the school regulation so as to promote peace and tranquility in the school.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by jidxin(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2021
STRI1:

you cant compare christrian sisters cos they dont wear veil to cover their identity....for security reasons you can use other except for niqub

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Oblongata: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2021
See the so called mumu leaders of tomorrow fanning religious unrest. The lecturer in question is a Muslim, why drag Christians into it? As a nurse how can you be veiling yourself? Even the clothing can cause clinical mishap. You wan Sabi pass your professor again? ABI Una Muslim pass him own shey?

5 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Codepain: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2021
zealousayo:
The last paragraph does not make any sense at all. I'm still wondering how they got to involve christians in this matter. Have they ever seen a Christian sister covering her face? The professor in question is a Muslim, still, they are trying to rope christians in this mess. If Professor Ologunde is still the VC of Lautech, they can't dare try to threaten brimstone, the management will just drop expulsion list like album. I wonder why they can't settle it amicably since both parties involved are Muslims. MSSN and violence are egg white and yolk.
Why are you sounding like a retard?
you should use the brain you have(i am assuming you have one) Muslim sisters are unduly victimized and MSSN is demanding an apology and dunce like you are uttering bullshit.
you better seek help before you turn 40.
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Codepain: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2021
Oblongata:
See the so called mumu leaders of tomorrow fanning religious unrest. The lecturer in question is a Muslim, why drag Christians into it? As a nurse how can you be veiling yourself? Even the clothing can cause clinical mishap. You wan Sabi pass your professor again? ABI Una Muslim pass him own shey?
Are they in clinic or you just trying to sound intelligent?
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Oblongata: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Codepain:

Are they in clinic or you just trying to sound intelligent?
I really don't reply unintelligent people so don't quote me again. Are they not training to work in a hospital? So law students wearing white and black, are they in court?

8 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by pentax(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Na why una lock all the school gates? You guys are senseless, terrorists, na the docile VC I blame since he himself is a muslim, blo.dy terrorists, MSSN is a terrorist cell! See link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d1ZHyDQxWs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Codepain: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2021
Oblongata:
I really don't reply unintelligent people so don't quote me again. Are they not training to work in a hospital? So law students wearing white and black, are they in court?
Aside from the fact that you cant read you are also a dunce. your monicker is apt
you got Oblongata but not cerebrum
You are just respiring and your heart is beating that all your brain does.
When did nursing students start wearing uniforms to receive lectures?
idiota

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2021
He be like say dem no get Christains association for that school bah .... Dem for carry placard too.... Make school scatter.... Blood terrorists. I seriously hate it whenever I'm at ogbomosho.... You'll see ladies with over bleached skin wear hijab with excessive painted toes dey form wetin dem no be... Yeye....

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by zealousayo(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Codepain:

Why are you sounding like a retard?
you should use the brain you have(i am assuming you have one) Muslim sisters are unduly victimized and MSSN is demanding an apology and dunce like you are uttering bullshit.
you better seek help before you turn 40.
I won't insult you, you can quote me without using abusive words sir, okay?
Now, do you have any affiliation with Lautech? I as a Lautech student, I know about everything going on, don't just sit and be telling me what is not. No one is victimizing any Muslim sister. The lecturer in question is a Muslim ( Prof. Lawal Ajibade). Abi make I post hin picture for you to beat your doubt? So who is victimizing who?
As for the advice you offered, I believe you need it more because you sound very immature.

5 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Fatasy(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Yes

AgentGoat:

Seriously?
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by dareyking(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2021
??

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Making Jamb 2012 Registration Click Here / Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper ! / Secondary School Students Caught On Camera Beating Their 'teacher' In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.