Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim (4392 Views)

LAUTECH Lecturer Catches Students By Surprise, Marks Their Notebooks (VIDEO) / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Kaido: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
He be like say dem no get Christains association for that school bah .... Dem for carry placard too.... Make school scatter.... Blood terrorists. I seriously hate it whenever I'm at ogbomosho.... You'll see ladies with over bleached skin wear hijab with excessive painted toes dey form wetin dem no be... Yeye....
No vex, bro but Ogbomosho dey which state
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Kaido:

No vex, bro but Ogbomosho dey which state
Oyo state
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Kaido: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
Oyo state
Ok thanks.
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by SkengRay: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Now Iam not suprised when my Friends in the UK label Muslims as terrorist. So una wan disrupt school activities. Nonsense and ingredients.

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by System202: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
The man should be punished. we can not take it, we cannot accept it and we cannot can. We know that u people hate us, u don't like us and u don't want us, u wish destruction, deserters to us even ur comment up their shows that., enough is enough. This is what faruk kperogi is talking about, the Yoruba Muslims are being mal treated the lecturer if Checked very well is child to Yoruba Chiristian we seeking justice and apology should be made immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by tribalistdcriti: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
System202:
The man should be punished. we can not take it, we cannot accept it and we cannot can. We know that u people hate us, u don't like us and u don't want us, u wish destruction, deserters to us even ur comment up their shows that., enough is enough. This is what faruk kperogi is talking about, the Yoruba Muslims are being mal treated the lecturer if Checked very well is child to Yoruba Chiristian we seeking justice and apology should be made immediately.
Guy you need help

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Uyi168: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
at the last paragraph, I know your story will not be complete without you involving Christians.

ozwor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Eazie351(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
muslim shenk fellow muslim, you still push am on top Xtians head... pushing pointless agenda.

Using violence to initiate peace.

una liver large sef... small thing, you don lock school gates.
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by hagjay(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bloody terrorist
Too much head slamming don de cause una brain to malfunction

Wetin bring Christian enter this una matter now

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Odetokun3(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
System202:

This one is in severe pains

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by November24(f): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Codepain:

Are they in clinic or you just trying to sound intelligent?

Religion of Satan.
Hide ur life shamefully

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Odide009: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
God will heal the land. We Nigerians are just very aggressive these days. Let give peace a chance.

Hello good people of nairaland. I'm a computer, eletronics, and printer Technician, I live and work in Lagos State. Please, patronise me. I can visit anywhere withing Lagose. I also render one on one computer home training.
Thank you.
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Bimpe29: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
It's really well with us as Muslims no matter the persecution, humiliation and character assassination.
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Deffjam: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
zealousayo:

I won't insult you, you can quote me without using abusive words sir, okay?
Now, do you have any affiliation with Lautech? I as a Lautech student, I know about everything going on, don't just sit and be telling me what is not. No one is victimizing any Muslim sister. The lecturer in question is a Muslim ( Prof. Lawal Ajibade). Abi make I post hin picture for you to beat your doubt? So who is victimizing who?
As for the advice you offered, I believe you need it more because you sound very immature.
make una Carry una stupidd jihadist Brain commot here ahbeg.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by iyapont: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
System202:
did u read at all or are u blind?

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by zealousayo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deffjam:
make una Carry una stupidd jihadist Brain commot here ahbeg.
I don't understand.
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by manadoza(m): 12:38am On Nov 19, 2021
zealousayo:

I won't insult you, you can quote me without using abusive words sir, okay?
Now, do you have any affiliation with Lautech? I as a Lautech student, I know about everything going on, don't just sit and be telling me what is not. No one is victimizing any Muslim sister. The lecturer in question is a Muslim ( Prof. Lawal Ajibade). Abi make I post hin picture for you to beat your doubt? So who is victimizing who?
As for the advice you offered, I believe you need it more because you sound very immature.
Hello am a Lautech student,400l nursing student and am also a Muslim. I have watched the video more than 4times already and am still watching it to see what exactly you people are seeing that I am not seeing. We are human beings and we tends to see things differently, that I believe makes us human but this said video I still don’t know what the dean did wrong.
You said you are a 200l ODL student so definitely you know the rules of the faculty. The moment you have been offered admission my sister automatically you are under his care. Am I right? . Irrespective of whether you are in uniform or not you have to dress cooperate anytime you are being called on either to submit assignment to the tiniest thing that doesn’t even matter so far a lecturer of the department will be present . I agree this is the first time they are being orientate but in the said video he never even moved closed to her and she definitely had options to walk away .
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by manadoza(m): 12:59am On Nov 19, 2021
tribalistdcriti:
This ones are acting like ACTUAL JIHADIST threatening that the university matriculation ceremony won't hold because of their sisters foolishness. Why will you wear niqab to a public meeting, do you think everybody feels comfortable talking to a masked person. I don't know why people are so irrationally sensational.

If they go on to carry out that threat they should be rusticated or Suspended for 6 semesters

I need to ask them a question ( did they check the dressing code’s for the sch

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by manadoza(m): 1:01am On Nov 19, 2021
manadoza:

I need to ask them a question ( did they check the dressing code’s for the sch
Nigerians with their sentimental judgment . This Islam we all practice is not hard my brothers and sisters.
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by tribalistdcriti: 1:27am On Nov 19, 2021
manadoza:
Nigerians with their sentimental judgment . This Islam we all practice is not hard my brothers and sisters.
guy the funny thing is if you watch the video the man didn't unveil her , he didn't threaten he because of her niqab . It was because she came late although the threats where not right people should stop attaching the incident to her niqab
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by zealousayo(m): 4:40am On Nov 19, 2021
manadoza:
Hello am a Lautech student,400l nursing student and am also a Muslim. I have watched the video more than 4times already and am still watching it to see what exactly you people are seeing that I am not seeing. We are human beings and we tends to see things differently, that I believe makes us human but this said video I still don’t know what the dean did wrong.
You said you are a 200l ODL student so definitely you know the rules of the faculty. The moment you have been offered admission my sister automatically you are under his care. Am I right? . Irrespective of whether you are in uniform or not you have to dress cooperate anytime you are being called on either to submit assignment to the tiniest thing that doesn’t even matter so far a lecturer of the department will be present . I agree this is the first time they are being orientate but in the said video he never even moved closed to her and she definitely had options to walk away .
Spot on, my brother. I just pray everything gets settled.
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by godisshit(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2021
cool
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by teemy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
pentax:
Na why una lock all the school gates? You guys are senseless, terrorists, na the docile VC I blame since he himself is a muslim, blo.dy terrorists, MSSN is a terrorist cell! See link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d1ZHyDQxWs

The crux of the matter is between minutes 21-35
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by NoToPile: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
There's no dragging or anything in the YouTube video, he was only telling what type of dressing was allowed by the nursing council and he mentioned the niqab and big hijab worn by those 3 ladies is not allowed when they are on uniform, and that the appropriate length when on uniform is shoulder length shikena

So where is muric getting the drag of drag of from.

All these bloggers will set this country on fire oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by delpee(f): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
manadoza:

Thanks for this better insight on the matter.
Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Humiliated A Muslim by Pmn1234: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
In no way does the sister's mode of dressing contravene the school's dress code. She has a right to dress in the manner her religion dictates, and it is very unfortunate that she is deprived of that right. It is important that people put aside flimsy sentiments and observe the situation objectively. Her mode of dressing does not hinder her from studying or assimilating in any manner, and it doesn't harm anyone.
It is vital that the school allows the sister and other sisters to wear their Niqob without being harassed or intimidated; it is their right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian,African ,American Serial Killers and how they were caught / Mapoly Admission Thread 2014/2015..... / How Was This Pic Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.