Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth (2761 Views)

Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) / Davido Shows Off Wards Of Cash, Expensive Chains And Wrist Watches On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth by mrox4d(m): 2:11am On Nov 18, 2021
Davido A.K.a OBO has flaunted his rich bank account and expensive lifestyle on Facebook again ooo which got lots of fans talking. He posted this about 10pm on wednesday, look at the way people were begging Davido for money like say tomorrow no dey again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16WAa6AqefA

Re: Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth by Alusiizizi(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2021
Fake.
Re: Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth by ruggedtimi(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Alusiizizi:
Fake.
not fake....na real. You can even see debit restricted. Meaning he has to call the bank for Dem to release funds.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth by Phcmayor(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Baddest
Re: Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth by DSC7: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Old pixxxx
Re: Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth by Alusiizizi(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
ruggedtimi:
not fake....na real. You can even see debit restricted. Meaning he has to call the bank for Dem to release funds.
Debit restricted doesn't prove that this is Davido's account. There are many free apps that could have formed that image. Besides, 131 million is not nearly enough money to be making noise about, there are many with much heavier accounts that don't go about posting for all to see.
Re: Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth by ihatebuhari(f): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
smiley
Re: Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth by ihatebuhari(f): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Debit restricted doesn't prove that this is Davido's account. There are many free apps that could have formed that image. Besides, 131 million is not nearly enough money to be making noise about, there are many with much heavier accounts that don't go about posting for all to see.
Jealousy will definitely send you to early grave.

I don’t know why Nigerians hate rich people? Is Davido the cause of your poverty? That’s how people like you sees young boys driving expensive cars and living a better life you’ll start ranting.

If you continue like this your generation will continue to wallow in poverty ode.

Don’t bother to reply you’re far below my level, at least we ain’t in same time zone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth by Alusiizizi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
ihatebuhari:
Jealousy will definitely send you to early grave.

I don’t know why Nigerians hate rich people? Is Davido the cause of your poverty? That’s how people like you sees young boys driving expensive cars and living a better life you’ll start ranting.

If you continue like this your generation will continue to wallow in poverty ode.

Don’t bother to reply you’re far below my level, at least we ain’t in same time zone

You stvpid degenerate bitch, of course I will reply you. No one takes a cheap swipe at me and gets off easy.

1) I don't hate Davido or rich people. I am already rich. Naturally I am not a jealous man and money is the least likely force that would impel me against my nature.

2) You stvpid bitch. What do you know about my age bracket or even my generation. My generation were the achievers. From the post you made full of carelessly chosen words and ill begotten assumptions, I can only assume that you are of the younger indomie generation, the one that seem only interested in twerking and sex-tapes.

3)You stvpid bitch, the only thing that you've probably ever achieved in your worthless live is to be bedded by all the men in your area. You are far beneath me and next to you, I am like a God and the only reason why I wouldn't use a filthy degenerate love peddler like you as a foot mat is because I stand lower risk of being infected by some disease by using a carpet foot mat.

4) The fact that you responded to my post, I find insulting. Don't ever do this again.
Re: Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth by ihatebuhari(f): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alusiizizi:

You stvpid degenerate bitch, of course I will reply you. No one takes a cheap swipe at me and gets off easy.

1) I don't hate Davido or rich people. I am already rich. Naturally I am not a jealous man and money is the least likely force that would impel me against my nature.

2) You stvpid bitch. What do you know about my age bracket or even my generation. My generation were the achievers. From the post you made full of carelessly chosen words and ill begotten assumptions, I can only assume that you are of the younger indomie generation, the one that seem only interested in twerking and sex-tapes.

3)You stvpid bitch, the only thing that you've probably ever achieved in your worthless live is to be bedded by all the men in your area. You are far beneath me and next to you, I am like a God and the only reason why I wouldn't use a filthy degenerate love peddler like you as a foot mat is because I stand lower risk of being infected by some disease by using a carpet foot mat.

4) The fact that you responded to my post, I find insulting. Don't ever do this again.
your words are nothing just like you. Go deal with your Nigeria issues I believe by now you don’t even have power in your neighborhood lol
Re: Photo: Davido Shows Off His Bank Account Worth by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Baths Her Self With Soup!!! In The Kweku The Hustler Challenge!!! / Rita D Vs Ini E Vs Steph N Ok: Da Big Husband Snatcher Is? / Baby Girl For Singer Zeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.