Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... (78604 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by baralatie(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
pandax:

The fact of the matter is that he has exposed himself to all STDs known to man by that singular irresponsible act of his - Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Herpes, HIV, Hepatitis, Chlamydia, Coliform, Staphylococcus, HPV, Trichomoniasis e.t.c.

He would have taken at least PEP within 48 hours to prevent HIV. It is now too late for him, his fate has been determined and sealed and I pray he doesn't contract HIV/Hepatitis.

Let everyone be careful, HIV prevalence rate is high in Rivers State.

Virgins have contracted HIV from the person that deflowered them, so it can be contracted on first attempt. Be careful and justify nothing!
I don't know if HIV I prevalent in rivers state I know of cross river and akwa Ibom.
What I know is prevalent in rivers state is the itching(Chlamydia ) ,hepatitis because of its fast killing nature and syphilis because of its slow killing nature.
The guy should go to hospital and get treated

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Lawly: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
crackhouse:
Tell your guy to do fasting and put it in prayèr

Why una like to carry God play?

10 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by pandax: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
baralatie:

I don't know if HIV I prevalent in rivers state I know of cross river and akwa Ibom.
What I know is prevalent in rivers state is the itching(Chlamydia ) ,hepatitis because of its fast killing nature and syphilis because of its slow killing nature.
The guy should go to hospital and get treated

I will forgive your ignorance about HIV prevalence rate in Rivers State, especially around Onne-Trailer Park- Choba axis. The difference between Akwa Ibom/Cross River and Rivers State prevalence rate is a bus and less than 50km at best

I quiet agree with you that he should go to hospital and run full diagnostic test

@All, Please be careful with sex. HIV is here with us and it doesn't show on our faces. I am still counselling a-21 year old with the virus atm, when i saw this irresponsible act of this young man.

15 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by dingbang(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
cooooooks:
Guys should stop patronising runs girls.

There is zero upside. You're wasting money for bad product that could kill you.
not only runs girls, even all these church girls you see are silent carriers of stds. Dont be fooled.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wow! You guys tried. At least he didn't pay for pussy only, he also got a gift to remember the girl by.
Tell him I hail o.
That's how you guys will be shouting all Nigerian girls are useless and yet pay huge amount of money for not just a Nigerian girl, but a community pussy.
Odimma. If you and your guy like make una dey there dey scratch, make una no go lab go find out the nature of the gist he got from his street babe.
If he has a girlfriend or a wife, he should do good and avoid her if not God will.punish him with more greater disease.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by JONSYN7154: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chei!! shocked shocked
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Wow! You guys tried. At least he didn't pay for pussy only, he also got a gift to remember the girl by.
Tell him I hail o.
That's how you guys will be shouting all Nigerian girls are useless and yet pay huge amount of money for not just a Nigerian girl, but a community pussy.
Odimma. If you and your guy like make una dey there dey scratch, make una no go lab go find out the nature of the gist he got from his street babe.
If he has a girlfriend or a wife, he should do good and avoid her if not God will.punish him with more greater disease.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Businessinfo001: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
He should get treated Biko, better still let him contact a doctor that will come do home service, 1gram of ceftriaxone inj, I mean the original cefixim o. Not all those fake drug they sell outside o. It's like 4k over here and azithromycin zithromax 5k.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by KingDash: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Not just the regular STD, he collected the Buy 1 get 2 free type of STD.
My boy has been scratching since monday. He has tried lots of antifungal creams but it keeps worsening.
Today he was driving me, his left hand on steering the other hand on his gbola scratching it furiously..

Today he confessed that he paid a runz girl from Choba uniport 50k for 4 rounds sex during weekend.
He just spent 50k to collect free STD and with the way he is scratching i have decided to no longer shake his hands anymore..
I just dey vex for am, based on say him just waste money and the bani sef don block him number.
He doesn't want to go to hospital, and he don't know what StD he has but I'm worried that if I continue hanging around with him. The StD might transfer to me via air or by touch.
Is StD transferred by hanging out with infected person.
yap... it's even air contacted.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
My boy has been scratching since monday. He has tried lots of antifungal creams but it keeps worsening.
Today he was driving me, his left hand on steering the other hand on his gbola scratching it furiously..

Today he confessed that he paid a runz girl from Choba uniport 50k for 4 rounds sex during weekend
you are not from rivers state, I know you are Igbo but your plans to demarket Rivers State and the good and beautiful women of choba will not work...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:24am On Nov 19, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Chei!! shocked shocked
Yes o. Na me talk am. E shock you?
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Germi9: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Today he confessed that he paid a runz girl from Choba uniport 50k for 4 rounds sex during weekend.
He just spent 50k to collect free STD and with the way he is scratching i have decided to no longer shake his hands anymore..
I just dey vex for am, based on say him just waste money and the bani sef don block him number.
He doesn't want to go to hospital, and he don't know what StD he has but I'm worried that if I continue hanging around with him. The StD might transfer to me via air or by touch.
Your boy? Your driver? STD by touch? You too lie
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by justking(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hahahaha, hmmmmm, tell him sorry 4 mi
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Overrated833(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Boogeyman go burst kala 4 ya head nw
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by cyrielo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Megasaucy:

Why don't you just tell us that your friend is a Stuffbroker who just lost money at the Choba Stuff Exchange Market?
Invested in olosho collected std shares grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by lowkeybahdguy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
What your guy has is popularly known as 'Scratching the boombalay'.. cheesy Tell your guy to buy boomlime cordial asap.. that stuff is potent for this kinda nuisance I gathered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by lonelydora: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

You have poor knowledge of what you are saying.

It is called STD = Sexually Transmitted Disease. Without sex, you can't get it. It is not airborne.

9 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by justking(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmm, 50k he would have used and start affiliate marketing business and earn big time.

If you want to know what I'm talking about, check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Theunderman: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
pandax:

I am more afraid of the senior STDs for him - HIV or Hepatitis, even Herpes.
In this age of diseases everywhere and he couldn't bother to apply ABC principle of sex
Kindly advice him to go to hospital and run full STD test; of course, except for HIV, until about 3 months post exposure
I am of the opinion that the girl has given him HIV for her to block him the next day. poor boy!
Pls do you know how much the run that full STD test, I HV been exposed for 3 months now, tho it was stealthing from the gurl, and am in regrets, I HV taken I'll, and have these lymph nodes swelling, tho it's not painful, and not visible, I want to know how much they run it, thanks

4 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Overrated833(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Samu45rt:
shocked
correct score and u are still using free opera mini be lyk say u need make dem burst kala 4 ya ear abi

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by vickydevoka(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
The day I fùck Woman 5k high blood pressure wan kill me. Na so I fùck dis olosho from 2 til morning. My waist finish. I no fit pay woman Bleep again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Le2money(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by RPG2020(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
baralatie:

Herpes does not itch except it is .....but for him to have HIV it means he must have been sleeping with literally any kind of girl.
In that area he should be more concerned with syphilis that is the prevalent killer followed by hepatitis C
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by revived: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
angry angry angry

Life is not all about banging
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by akilo1: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Buy one and get one for free grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Mrpojj(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

He paid 50k and went raw?
Is he mad?

7 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Coun3MAN: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
I swear to God my own too is disturbing me since last week wen I had sex with my babe, na blood dey common out from my urine & my dick is itching me inside small small, pls can I any one help me with prescription cuz I was given 2 days injection for Gentelek but couldn't stop , guys pls help cuz am in pains

16 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Elijahrona(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Hi

Please if you can read this

Tell him to stop the antifungal treatments

The disease is not STD as people in Port Harcourt and the South East region are currently facing a pandemic of filariasis.

It is a micro-nematode.

Tell him to go to any reputable chemist (he can go to Nwiko pharmacy at Aluu) or an hospital and treat filariasis.

The symptoms are scratching of the penis, groin region, laps, knees, etc. He may still experience bumps growing on these regions. He should check if scratches lead to injuries.

If these are his symptoms, he should cure the filaria worm.

Also, please do not sleep in the same room with him or spend evenings in any open place with him as mosquitoes can help transmit the disease.

Good luck

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Muchmore024: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
advanceDNA:

If you catch your girl friend cheating, you call her a b!tch and say she belong to the streets because u can’t imagine another man drilling the girl you are drilling...

so, I don’t get how you find a greater b!tch more appealing to the extent of paying more than 1000 naira to drill a hole hundreds of other pen!s have drilled and with the risk of std....

This comment should generate 1m likes but alas they will read and pass cos they are all guilty. The bolded is so disgusting to me. some guys are trying sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Ikukuudo: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Just wasted my time reading rubbish.
50k for just an exchange of pleasure. You and your like minds guy.
After the treatment he should double the price for an STD-free girls. Untill you get broke you won't get sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.