Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... (78593 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by IamAsiri: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2021
lonelydora:

You have poor knowledge of what you are saying.

It is called STD = Sexually Transmitted Disease. Without sex, you can't get it. It is not airborne.

Really? shocked
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by baralatie(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Theunderman:

Pls do you know how much the run that full STD test, I HV been exposed for 3 months now, tho it was stealthing from the gurl, and am in regrets, I HV taken I'll, and have these lymph nodes swelling, tho it's not painful, and not visible, I want to know how much they run it, thanks
Please go to the hospital o!
Not clinic!
Either the fmc in your state or teaching hospital .they will run proper diagnosis and you will receive proper treatment.
Please stop all this self medication when it comes to std
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by elonize(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2021
pandax:

The fact of the matter is that he has exposed himself to all STDs known to man by that singular irresponsible act of his - Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Herpes, HIV, Hepatitis, Chlamydia, Coliform, Staphylococcus, HPV, Trichomoniasis e.t.c.

He would have taken at least PEP within 48 hours to prevent HIV. It is now too late for him, his fate has been determined and sealed and I pray he doesn't contract HIV/Hepatitis.

Let everyone be careful, HIV prevalence rate is high in Rivers State.

Virgins have contracted HIV from the person that deflowered them, so it can be contracted on first attempt. Be careful and justify nothing!
what's PEP
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Hayee(f): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2021
fuck419:
I want to use this medium to beg our good ladies out there to improve on their sex skills.

The major reason guys visit these Runs Girls is because they're just exceptional at what they do.

A man's need is not just food and baby making. I man desire that his Woman be attractive to him at all time, our wives should stop this mentality that once you're married, there's no need to maintain shape and look sweet. Thses are some of the reasons Men go outside to fire Olosho once in a while.

Honestly if an Olosho can repent and have no infection, she's the best to marry!

The problem now is that, they no dey fit repent!!
No they are not improving any skills cheesy cheesy
Why Because you will never appreciate them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go and the exceptional oloshos to do their work grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by elonize(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2021
vickydevoka:
The day I fùck Woman 5k high blood pressure wan kill me. Na so I fùck dis olosho from 2 til morning. My waist finish. I no fit pay woman Bleep again
hahahahahhahha,guy u yanch ooo....c as u 1kill ursef.... But sm boys sha..go carry darling 50k say na okpo u 1lash n again, u used unprotected sex...is e not seeing d news of prevalence in d country.. Yahoo boys na b d main carriers n den runs girls, d longer throat own na d marketing distributors...tufiakwa,a guy or girl in her normal senses will not sleep with a man or woman,whom dey know ntin abt their medical history.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by elonize(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2021
Coun3MAN:
I swear to God my own too is disturbing me since last week wen I had sex with my babe, na blood dey common out from my urine & my dick is itching me inside small small, pls can I any one help me with prescription cuz I was given 2 days injection for Gentelek but couldn't stop , guys pls help cuz am in pains
never ,ever have unprotected sex ,at d moment,its very very dangerous
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Theunderman: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2021
baralatie:

Please go to the hospital o!
Not clinic!
Either the fmc in your state or teaching hospital .they will run proper diagnosis and you will receive proper treatment.
Please stop all this self medication when it comes to std
Which one is FMC
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by passendi: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2021
baralatie:

Very big area though
This is scabies. Go and take ivermectin and permethrin Cream. Your problem will be solved under 2 days. You can still contract scabies even with protection.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by baralatie(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2021
cry

It is insulting,disgusting and sad that for many of the comments on the thread by male monikers,they are
1.not concerned about the reality of std transmission
2.that with std they can self medicate
3.that only a certain portion of women actually can transmit std(very ,very funny)
4.they have problem with money.(now this is very crazy)

You guys should have the opportunity of meeting up with doctors an hear how virgins girls,boys get STDs.religious people,there is one in Ghana she does not understand how she got std while living with a husband of how many years!

1 Like

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by mediclife1987(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Elijahrona:

You don't know the place that's why. It's a mini hospital as they have lab scientists, doctors, and pharmacists in the same building.

When you go to the pharmacy, they won't attend to you until you bring lab result from their lab.

I know why I referred him to that place. Everyone in Uniport knows Nwiko

Okay ooo, wish him all the best.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Testimony1988(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Harrykn:
We greet him from here.
hahahaha.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Ahasco(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
He might not do anything about it and in a months time it will go
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by baralatie(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2021
passendi:

This is scabies. Go and take ivermectin and permethrin Cream. Your problem will be solved under 2 days.
I dey laf all of una!
This was how uk nearly lost his life!
He was walking around the compound with a large towel self medicating himself and hiding from us.
One day his uncle who also was watching UK just got fed up drove into the yard and commanded him to take off his towel
Na there uk was bundled into the car and drove straight to NIMR yaba.the uncle tipped the security to have uk tested in EVERY KIND of test available
The result shook the compound,his relatives,the girl that was chopping his money immediately disappeared.
The result was sphyhillis and HIV 1 positive.plus some other infections.
Na admit them admit uk
St the person go hospital o
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by baralatie(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Theunderman:

Which one is FMC
Some states have federal medical centers
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by advanceDNA: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Theunderman:

Which one is FMC

Food monitoring company

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by KarinaLove(f): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2021
cuffee:
shutup there. Its becos of bitches like you that god fearing men go after prostitutes Becos you ve stucked to practising no sex before marriage when in reality you are not virgins

It's just saddening at the level of reasoning of you "SIMPS". Such a pity.

Well, I guess you as a REGULAR keep having series of ENCOUNTERS with your preconceived "Non-Virgins".

Lord Of The Non-Virgins....I hail you!!!
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by ledaman: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2021
So some guys still have sex without using condoms on strangers! Easiest way to six feet below ground undecided
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by ADRIAN88(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Bigpapi:

Your boy or you?
Haaaaaaaaa!

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Snoobor(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2021
We need to report ur friend to EFCC. For this kind hard time he dey use 50k Bleep Olosho. We have to verify his source of wealth.

Congrats to him on his new status grin
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by pandax: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Elijahrona:

Hi

Please if you can read this

Tell him to stop the antifungal treatments

The disease is not STD as people in Port Harcourt and the South East region are currently facing a pandemic of filariasis.

It is a micro-nematode.

Tell him to go to any reputable chemist (he can go to Nwiko pharmacy at Aluu) or an hospital and treat filariasis.

The symptoms are scratching of the penis, groin region, laps, knees, etc. He may still experience bumps growing on these regions. He should check if scratches lead to injuries.

If these are his symptoms, he should cure the filaria worm.

Also, please do not sleep in the same room with him or spend evenings in any open place with him as mosquitoes can help transmit the disease.

Good luck

Op, please disregard this piece of advice. Go to a clinic for proper evaluation and treatment. If money will be a challenge,go to a government clinic - UPTH, BMH or any primary health care around
BTW, RVS is free in government owned clinics, at least in Rivers State
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by pandax: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2021
BabaIbo:

What is PEP, please?

Post Exposure Prophylaxis

It is a short course of HIV medicine taken for 28 days following exposure to HIV to minimise your probability of getting infected with the virus. It is better taken within 72 hours after exposure, best within 48 hours post exposure. The earlier the better

@All, speak to your heath care provider immediately following exposure. The drugs could be given to you free of charge from government hospitals and at about 12k at most, if you are buying of the shelf
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by patorial(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2021
iKwaffy:
He Had 50K to give olosho but couldn't spare
1K to buy Durex

Some people can gamble with their lives shaa

After all what do I know
What's the need for the Durex when he will still do a mouth job?
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by orumba(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Make he buy iron sponch take scratch am
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by okoroemeka(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Bunmhi:
Better advice him to go to hospital do test and get the right treatment. STD is not something to keep.
that scratching is a clear sign of scabies,if he uses original benzyl benzoate it will go,but why will I give a prostitute #50k for 4 rounds of sex that is #12500 naira per round,not even his girlfriend but a common packaged prostitute.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Clint02(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2021
pandax:

How do you know it was a skin infection?
How do you know it was gotten from sharing soap?
I have many more how's to ask, but please go to hospital for proper assessment and treatment.

@All,you can become sterile from untreated and/ or mistreated infections.
My bro was the one who got infected,and the itching started with him at first. The only thing we shared was same soap,so we were told in a pharmacy that the infection must have been transmitted by me via the soap. Thanks for the info.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Nonsky048: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Not just the regular STD, he collected the Buy 1 get 2 free type of STD.
My boy has been scratching since monday. He has tried lots of antifungal creams but it keeps worsening.
Today he was driving me, his left hand on steering the other hand on his gbola scratching it furiously..

Today he confessed that he paid a runz girl from Choba uniport 50k for 4 rounds sex during weekend.
He just spent 50k to collect free STD and with the way he is scratching i have decided to no longer shake his hands anymore..
I just dey vex for am, based on say him just waste money and the bani sef don block him number.
He doesn't want to go to hospital, and he don't know what StD he has but I'm worried that if I continue hanging around with him. The StD might transfer to me via air or by touch.
Is StD transferred by hanging out with infected person.
call me on 08028220080
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by crackhouse(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
nomenclature:
Mumu
keep misbehaving while I catch cruise
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
advanceDNA:
I’m not perfect... so I don’t judge people on how they choose to sin...

But what’s annoying me is How you people place so much value on women that everyone sleeps with?

If you catch your girl friend cheating, you call her a b!tch and say she belong to the streets because u can’t imagine another man drilling the girl you are drilling...

so, I don’t get how you find a greater b!tch more appealing to the extent of paying more than 1000 naira to drill a hole hundreds of other pen!s have drilled and with the risk of std....

This is worth 1 million likes...
I wonder how guys love messing up with girls yet they don't want their girls to be messed up...That's witchcraft.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Samsodelondon(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
How much is either the prep or pep n where one can get it to buy .quote author=pandax post=107818575]

Whilst both PrEP and PEP might significantly reduce HIV transmission, it is good to know the difference - one is taking BEFORE exposure to minimize transmission risk and the other is taking AFTER exposure for the same purpose[/quote]
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Idiotmod: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Not just the regular STD, he collected the Buy 1 get 2 free type of STD.
My boy has been scratching since monday. He has tried lots of antifungal creams but it keeps worsening.
Today he was driving me, his left hand on steering the other hand on his gbola scratching it furiously..

Today he confessed that he paid a runz girl from Choba uniport 50k for 4 rounds sex during weekend.
He just spent 50k to collect free STD and with the way he is scratching i have decided to no longer shake his hands anymore..
I just dey vex for am, based on say him just waste money and the bani sef don block him number.
He doesn't want to go to hospital, and he don't know what StD he has but I'm worried that if I continue hanging around with him. The StD might transfer to me via air or by touch.
Is StD transferred by hanging out with infected person.
Tell him to buy liquid dettol and be putting in on it. Na sweetie infection
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Rollitout: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Let him go for blood culture, the result will determine the drugs he will use. And let him take some warm water dissolve in salt. He should soak his scrotum sack in the solution for 3 days.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by vickydevoka(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
elonize:
hahahahahhahha,guy u yanch ooo....c as u 1kill ursef.... But sm boys sha..go carry darling 50k say na okpo u 1lash n again, u used unprotected sex...is e not seeing d news of prevalence in d country.. Yahoo boys na b d main carriers n den runs girls, d longer throat own na d marketing distributors...tufiakwa,a guy or girl in her normal senses will not sleep with a man or woman,whom dey know ntin abt their medical history.
Women enjoy sex and de still make money. Though not all love sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.