Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... (78677 Views)

List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Govocrete: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2021
He paid #50,000 for In Cum Tax, now he have been given an invoice to pay Health Uninsured tax.

#50,000 for me na more than 10 babes will share the amount and they will even come back to give bonus.

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by naijanaso: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Made up story.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Bollaskem(f): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2021
If he can give me 50k,l will give him herbal agbo to drink,and no history of std again.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Labadi69: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Coun3MAN:
I swear to God my own too is disturbing me since last week wen I had sex with my babe olosho, na blood dey common out from my urine & my dick is itching me inside small small, pls can I any one help me with prescription cuz I was given 2 days injection for Gentelek but couldn't stop , guys pls help cuz am in pains

Continue. Just continue na until yamayama disease from okpo abuna wey dey smell like rotten fish finally finish your kponron and kpai you for nothing angry
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by advanceDNA: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2021
femi4:
When Konji comes....the status of the hole doesn't matter

No be like 50k....
No matter how thirsty you are... you cant buy pure water for 2500 naira.. when you are not in Sahara desert about to die
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by anambraamaka: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2021
How do people still have unprotected sex?
with the prevalence of HIV and other STDS and STIS
Why would you risk your life for Few minutes of pleasure?
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by advanceDNA: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2021
mcayomind:

Since you wey be pastor know what will cure it from the inside, why can't you proffer solutions, belief it or not, the mixtures work wonder,

U funny...where did I claim being a pastor...
We all use local herbs ... I used it for measles, chicken pox, boil.... but they always give us something for outside the skin and inside to flush what caused it....

U only gave him something to rub on his skin...
STDs don’t just appear on skin... it’s from inside after infection

1 Like

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by ozo13(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Not just the regular STD, he collected the Buy 1 get 2 free type of STD.
My boy has been scratching since monday. He has tried lots of antifungal creams but it keeps worsening.
Today he was driving me, his left hand on steering the other hand on his gbola scratching it furiously..

Today he confessed that he paid a runz girl from Choba uniport 50k for 4 rounds sex during weekend.
He just spent 50k to collect free STD and with the way he is scratching i have decided to no longer shake his hands anymore..
I just dey vex for am, based on say him just waste money and the bani sef don block him number.
He doesn't want to go to hospital, and he don't know what StD he has but I'm worried that if I continue hanging around with him. The StD might transfer to me via air or by touch.
Is StD transferred by hanging out with infected person.
ur guy no know say olosho get packages like 5k for condom.10k with no condom.when u see this kind olosho fear them ooo cos na free ticket of STD them dey share
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Seun360:

Which Choba?

Abeg abeg abeg, chimo is the home of runz girls in Port Harcourt.
that's because the Yoruba girls in Choba are all runz girls...

1 Share

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by femi4: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

No be like 50k....
No matter how thirsty you are... you cant buy pure water for 2500 naira.. when you are not in Sahara desert about to die
Not when the price is controlled. We used to buy same pure water for N1 at a point in time
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by advanceDNA: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2021
femi4:
Not when the price is controlled. We used to buy same pure water for N1 at a point in time

What’s your point....Cos I’m not sure you got my own point

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by advanceDNA: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2021
ozo13:
ur guy no know say olosho get packages like 5k for condom.10k with no condom.when u see this kind olosho fear them ooo cos na free ticket of STD them dey share

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by snoopz: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2021
Condom no even cost like the amount you pay to knack olosho, btw which olosho dey collect 50k?
You get money oridnary condom you no buy
Hospital go collect better money
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by femi4: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

What’s your point....Cos I’m not sure you got my own point
You didn't get mine too .
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by advanceDNA: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2021
femi4:
You didn't get mine too .
thats what I said... I’m asking what your point is becos I ddnt get it..
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
My boy has been scratching since monday. He has tried lots of antifungal creams but it keeps worsening.
Today he was driving me, his left hand on steering the other hand on his gbola scratching it furiously..

Today he confessed that he paid a runz girl from Choba uniport 50k for 4 rounds sex during weekend.
He just spent 50k to collect free STD and with the way he is scratching i have decided to no longer shake his hands anymore..
I just dey vex for am, based on say him just waste money and the bani sef don block him number.
He doesn't want to go to hospital, and he don't know what StD he has but I'm worried that if I continue hanging around with him. The StD might transfer to me via air or by touch.

Did he fvck her without protection? Answer that one first.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by pandax: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2021
chikason22:

Just helped you to add r to PrEP. You're right about the high rate of HIV in Rivers. I have witnessed 6 cases at the hospital I . working. Just within one week

Whilst both PrEP and PEP might significantly reduce HIV transmission, it is good to know the difference - one is taking BEFORE exposure to minimize transmission risk and the other is taking AFTER exposure for the same purpose
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by cuffee: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2021
KarinaLove:
Some Men!!!

That is how they will carry it and give it to their innocent wives at home.

May God save us.

And may we Single ones find God Fearing ones for marriage when the time is right. It is well. Hmmm.
shutup there. Its becos of bitches like you that god fearing men go after prostitutes Becos you ve stucked to practising no sex before marriage when in reality you are not virgins
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by cuffee: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2021
Yoighaman:

Who is a prostitute? A commercial s*x worker (CSW).

Meaning, any lady that gives sex in exchange for money.

Meaning, one's girlfriend or wife at one point or the other might have been a CSW.

Meaning, at some point 80% of women have been CSWs.

Meaning, CSW just have categories. Some are private and others are public.

So therefore, which category does your babe belong? (no insults).

I think my own babe belongs to the private category.
all women are prostitutes whether she collects in cash or kind

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by cuffee: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2021
deavicky:
the STD is not my concern he can go ahead and do anything that pleases him. My concern is why must he pay 50k? for what exactly. Somebody is paying heavily to commit sin.. it should have been 5k even na 1 round.
prof, how many hours is short time
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by pandax: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Clint02:
Good day sir. I contacted a skin infection on my d**k from my bro,it itched badly and was very unbearable. I don't know how I contracted it from him,might be through same bathing soap. My own case was even worse than his,it looked rough down there. The itching lasted for up to three weeks though i took medications. It has stopped now,there is no more rashes there and everything is back to normal. I'm hoping I did not contract any other thing I did not know of or suspect. Am I safe?

How do you know it was a skin infection?
How do you know it was gotten from sharing soap?
I have many more how's to ask, but please go to hospital for proper assessment and treatment.

@All,you can become sterile from untreated and/ or mistreated infections.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Obynolee(f): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2021
cooooooks:
Guys should stop patronising runs girls.

There is zero upside. You're wasting money for bad product that could kill you.

Sometimes I get confused and finds it difficult to differentiate a runs girl and non runs girl,a girlfriend can have more than 10 boyfriends that she service. Who is a runs girl?

1 Like

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by IamHonourable1: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2021
He would have cashout 750k if he had invested this 50k in Shiba inu in first week of October.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by ikenna44: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2021
If he had sex just this weekend and he's already showing signs of STI... He might have a bigger problem because it means his immune system is literally down!

SultanOfPuna:

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Orelafintun: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Thanks for this. The guy should go to reputable hospital for evaluation a and treatment to prevent complications some of which may occur 15-20yrs later e.g urethal stricture. Hmmmm
I am more afraid of the senior STDs for him - HIV or Hepatitis, even Herpes.
In this age of diseases everywhere and he couldn't bother to apply ABC principle of sex
Kindly advice him to go to hospital and run full STD test; of course, except for HIV, until about 3 months post exposure
I am of the opinion that the girl has given him HIV for her to block him the next day. poor boy![/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by ceeceeuwa: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Na wao! Do people still bleep without protection these days. Una no fear una life sha!
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Birdsaiview73: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2021
olus01:
When u can't use your money wisely, u will end up buying what you didn't need. Say no to raw sex from Olosho.
I swear bro
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by meneski(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2021
The future is infected.
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by yetty247(f): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2021
Make him dey manage him gift
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Elijahrona(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2021
mediclife1987:

Next time you wanna help, please refer patients to at least a reputable clinic for proper assessment and management. Don't refer them to a chemist, that's like doing trial & error with your life- something you probably wouldn't even dare with your car, electronics etc.

You don't know the place that's why. It's a mini hospital as they have lab scientists, doctors, and pharmacists in the same building.

When you go to the pharmacy, they won't attend to you until you bring lab result from their lab.

I know why I referred him to that place. Everyone in Uniport knows Nwiko
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by jacoik(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Megasaucy:

Why don't you just tell us that your friend is a Stuffbroker who just lost money at the Choba Stuff Exchange Market?
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey mental ooooo. U say the guy na stuffbroker?! Okay no be stock broker ehhhh? Walahi people dey dis forum
Re: My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... by Hayee(f): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2021
ManLikeB:
Some men pay as high as over 1m to Bleep some one you know is a public institution, like how Just knowing your Pussy is available on hire is a Waving Red flag if you like fine die, carry everything.
men are attracted to gold diggers cheesy cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.