Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

A Let Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Let Down (1265 Views)

Never Let Down Your Guards Or Trust A Nigerian Woman Especially One You Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Let Down by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Under the sky, dews rain on me like illicit substance. Maybe hardwork wouldnt take despain away, should i sell mysoul to thesourcerer. I find myself cursing at everything, my attitude makes people say, you being arrogantbro. Am faraway, butathome[budaatum] i dont think they care, they already labelled me a childofdoom. Pastor of the church were i sleep keeps telling me you need forgivenes and righteousness too[righteousness2] to be among the heavenly explorers, but i telim for how long will i wait on God.
everyday i go to bed for the past three month hoping i dont wake up the next day!! Lonely af ifind myself conversing with thedevil.. Thug of war in my head. Angels and demons fighting..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Let Down by Arrogantbro(m): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Nicely written bro. cool
Re: A Let Down by TheSourcerer: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Under the sky, dews rain on me like illicit substance. Maybe hardwork wouldnt take despain away, should i sell mysoul to thesourcerer. I find myself cursing at everything, my attitude makes people say, you being arrogantbro. Am faraway, butathome[budaatum] i dont think they care, they already labelled me a childofdoom. Pastor of the church were i sleep keeps telling me you need forgivenes and righteousness too[righteousness2] to be among the heavenly explorers, but i telim for how long will i wait on God.
everyday i go to bed for the past three month hoping i dont wake up the next day!! Lonely af ifind myself conversing with thedevil.. Thug of war in my head. Angels and demons fighting..
I'm ready for the souls *sits comfortably*
Re: A Let Down by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Arrogantbro:
Nicely written bro. cool
you dont know how glad i am to have you in my mention!!
look into my matterz please
this hardship too much
Re: A Let Down by BlackXabbath(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Guy afa na? You don reason your pastor ni via the virtual package?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Let Down by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
BlackXabbath:

Guy afa na? You don reason your pastor ni via the virtual package?

thanks for asking.. I havent told him yet.. But i dey burst my as$ for one labourer job just to raise money pay the people wey dey do contribution! Although he rang me today say if i don give who supose colect the "ajor" money! Told him no!! Scared i dont want to lose his trust
Re: A Let Down by BlackXabbath(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
azraeljaheel:

thanks for asking.. I havent told him yet.. But i dey burst my as$ for one labourer job just to raise money pay the people wey dey do contribution! Although he rang me today say if i don give who supose colect the "ajor" money! Told him no!! Scared i dont want to lose his trust

Gee, forget trust matter!

Nobody be saint abeg, meet that man face to face reason am wetin sup. You no kill person.
Re: A Let Down by BlackXabbath(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Reach me via WhatsApp.
Re: A Let Down by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
BlackXabbath:

Gee, forget trust matter!

Nobody be saint abeg, meet that man face to face reason am wetin sup. You no kill person.

chief am scotin at his church!! Sounds easy but actions are way deeper! If i fit clear the contribution money then others na secondary!

trust lost na life lost
Re: A Let Down by BlackXabbath(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
azraeljaheel:

chief am scotin at his church!! Sounds easy but actions are way deeper! If i fit clear the contribution money then others na secondary!

trust lost na life lost

If you insist.
Re: A Let Down by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
BlackXabbath:

If you insist.
thanks chief... If the pastor push me out, fam na back to sleeping under bridge
Re: A Let Down by FatherANlNI: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Arrogantbro:
Nicely written bro. cool
Arrogantbro ahbg na.. Make i drop acct number?
Re: A Let Down by budaatum: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
This dishonest individual (who in mentioning me has done it in sneaky way so his lies do not come to my attention), is one of a very few I have paid money to do work for me. And the work was very simple as the lying individual can testify.

azraeljaheel:
Re: A Let Down by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
budaatum:
This dishonest individual (who in mentioning me has done it in sneaky way so his lies do not come to my attention), is one of a very few I have paid money to do work for me. And the work was very simple as the lying individual can testify.

what the hell! Lies!? You should really take back your words! I in no way lied to you and i wasnt trying to conceal your nick!

you see the funny think is. I thought you saw the mention but ignored

too bad you jumped to conclusion.. I had no reason to be dishonest to you..

you just messed with my reputation..

pattymike
Re: A Let Down by budaatum: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:

what the hell! Lies!? You should really take back your words! I in no way lied to you and i wasnt trying to conceal your nick!

you see the funny think is. I thought you saw the mention but ignored

too bad you jumped to conclusion.. I had no reason to be dishonest to you..

you just messed with my reputation..

pattymike

The following is a dishonest lie.

azraeljaheel:
Am faraway, butathome[budaatum] i dont think they care, they already labelled me a childofdoom. ..

I never labelled you, and buda does not put buda's money where buda does not care.
Re: A Let Down by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
budaatum:

The following is a dishonest lie.

you didnt see what i did there? You should read the post again.. Maybe you'd realise i was doing WORD PLAYS

i wasnt trying to play any trick.. On God i thought you intentionally ignored the mention

I never labelled you, and buda does not put buda's money where buda does not care.

and am grateful!!
Re: A Let Down by budaatum: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Pastor of the church were i sleep keeps telling me you need forgivenes and righteousness too[righteousness2] to be among the heavenly explorers, but i telim for how long will i wait on God.

Parable of the drowning man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Let Down by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
budaatum:

Parable of the drowning man

i cant access the link, thanks to my phone. Kindly edit that your post!
Re: A Let Down by budaatum: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
azraeljaheel:

i cant access the link, thanks to my phone. Kindly edit that your post!

I should edit my post because of your phone?

Some people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_drowning_man?wprov=sfla1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Let Down by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
budaatum:

I should edit my post because of your phone?

Some people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_drowning_man?wprov=sfla1

i meant the first post you were accussing me of being a dishonest person.

buda am not rejecting any help! If i were to be in that drowning pastor's shoes i'd grab the offer. But view it from another angle what if the pastor was waiting on God to speak directly to him? Or maybe God spoke and he wasnt listening?

buda some situations can run a person mad!

Do or dont
yes or no
move or halt
speak or mute
run or walk
Re: A Let Down by budaatum: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
azraeljaheel:

i meant the first post you were accussing me of being a dishonest person.

buda am not rejecting any help! If i were to be in that drowning pastor's shoes i'd grab the offer.

You are a dishonest person who tells himself lies.

Was help not offered to you when you said you were drowning.

Did you not refuse to apply?

azraeljaheel:

But view it from another angle what if the pastor was waiting on God to speak directly to him?
Like, you so special?

https://www.nairaland.com/6907353/virgin-birth-pagan-get-over/2#108809605

azraeljaheel:
Or maybe God spoke and he wasnt listening?
Or deaf?

azraeljaheel:
buda some situations can run a person mad!
Ignorance, especially. And, dishonesty with oneself.

azraeljaheel:
Do or dont
yes or no
move or halt
speak or mute
run or walk
I share with you [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A62&version=NIV]my verse for the coming year[/url].

Re: A Let Down by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
budaatum:

You are a dishonest person who tells himself lies.

how did i tell myself lies?

Was help not offered to you when you said you were drowning.

Did you not refuse to apply?

i never refused! You gave a naked person a job that requires he wears something but cant afford to cover his unclothedness for the job!

Like, you so special?

no one is special!

https://www.nairaland.com/6907353/virgin-birth-pagan-get-over/2#108809605

Or deaf?

Ignorance, especially. And, dishonesty with oneself.

I share with you [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+9%3A62&version=NIV]my verse for the coming year[/url].

what i dont know i dont know has nothing to do with ignorance!

(1) (Reply)

Big Watermelons And Tasty Pv-ssy: My Adventure With A Married Woman / Why Does Your Breast Sag / 10 Things Ronaldo Owns That Can Buy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.