Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From (1832 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / Miyetti Allah Won't Support Southern Candidate, Northerners Are Better Managers / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Legendguy(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2021
There is no need to argue about where the president will be coming to in the south, let's learn from northerners, they have produced two presidents from the north west and we never heard from the other northern region that if the north east don't produced president then the south should keep it, no. They are political United despite that some are maginalized and underdeveloped.
The president is supposed to come Down south, regardless of where the presidency is coming let's accept it like that as a southern president that will foster unity among the three southern regions.some Aggrieved citizens In the south east particularly on nairaland do say if the presidency do not come to the south east then the north should keep it. If the north keep on having the president how are we going to be liberated from northern oligarchy? How are will going to achieve restructuring?
Let's support southern presidency irrespective of where he would be coming from.
Southern presidency will foster political unity among the southern tribes. For instance, during obj tenure he appointed lots of igbos In key ministries same as his Yoruba counterpart. Same also goes to Jonathan
Even in Lagos, we have igbos were formee LGA chairman expecially amuwon odofin and so many Igbo councillors. A current Lagos house of rep representing oshodi isolo is an Igbo man Same applies in previous and recent Lagos State government cabinet.
So it will foster unity. I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba but I'm a southerner and I believe in southern unity

3 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Asgard73: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Yoruba man

10 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by illmatic101(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Yes support Osinbajo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Maxymilliano(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2021
the current chairman of oshodi isolo LGA is Igbo man an I heard of amuwon odofin
This is not true ...

6 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by MadamVanessa(f): 6:31am On Nov 18, 2021
If you're talking about supporting the embodiment of mouth odour Tinubu, please and please count me out. I can't support an idiot.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by NyamiriSlayer(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Yoruba man for president
Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
NyamiriSlayer:
Yoruba man for president
[/s]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Ayomide811(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2021
No ibo man is showing interest or we should be begging them to contest?
Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Finnese001: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Yimu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by ariesbull: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Legendguy:
There is no need to argue about where the president will be coming to in the south, let's learn from northerners, they have produced two presidents from the north west and we never heard from the other northern region that if the north east don't produced president then the south should keep it, no. They are political United despite that some are maginalized and underdeveloped.
The president is supposed to come Down south, regardless of where the presidency is coming let's accept it like that as a southern president that will foster unity among the three southern regions.some Aggrieved citizens In the south east particularly on nairaland do say if the presidency do not come to the south east then the north should keep it. If the north keep on having the president how are we going to be liberated from northern oligarchy? How are will going to achieve restructuring?
Let's support southern presidency irrespective of where he would be coming from.
Southern presidency will foster political unity among the southern tribes. For instance, during obj tenure he appointed lots of igbos In key ministries same as his Yoruba counterpart. Same also goes to Jonathan
Even in Lagos, we have igbos that are LGA chairman, the current chairman of oshodi isolo LGA is Igbo man an I heard of amuwon odofin, and so many Igbo councillors. Same applies in previous and recent Lagos State government cabinet.
So it will foster unity. I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba but I'm a southerner and I believe in southern unity

God forbid... Did yoryba think about this when they gathered at Ojota Freedom Park to plot how to remove Jonathan

Well... This time it is Igbo time to be president let the whole south support igbo

Failure to do that.... Let the North rule forever until the South have sense.

Clowns everywhere

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by helinues: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Toh
Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by helinues: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2021
ariesbull:

God forbid... Did yoryba think about this when they gathered at Ojota Freedom Park to plot how to remove Jonathan

Well... This time it is Igbo time to be president let the whole south support igbo

Clowns everywhere

Exactly, most especially those that 2011 has been erased from their calendar

3 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by ariesbull: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Ayomide811:
No ibo man is showing interest or we should be begging them to contest?

Kingsley Mughalu.
Rochas Okorocha
Dave Umahi

Are showing interest... Are they not igbo

If Igbo no rule.... This period and don't have support from South... Then let the north rule forever

15 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by ariesbull: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2021
helinues:

Exactly, most especially those that 2011 has been erased from their calendar

They think we are stupid... E go do everyone for eyes like film

Na Ogwugwu and igwekala go visit then all

South never see anything... Shebi na Igbo una hate? Una go hear am

No southern man can ever rule Nigeria again until igbo man rules

You know that igbo don't forget easily... So support Igbo for your political advancement or you stay as second fiddle and North would rule forever

We go get sense Las Las..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by ariesbull: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2021
illmatic101:
Yes support Osinbajo cheesy

God forbid... That one that is part of this failure

If it's not an Ibo man... Just forget the idea and tell your people to stop begging for southern unity

11 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by helinues: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2021
ariesbull:

They think we are stupid... E go do everyone for eyes like film

Na Ogwugwu and igwekala go visit then all

South never see anything... Shebi na Igbo una hate? Una go hear am

No southern man can ever rule Nigeria again until igbo man rules

You know that igbo don't forget easily... So support Igbo for your political advancement or you stay as second fiddle and North would rule forever

We go get sense Las Las..

The irony is, the tribe you are fighting for might not have @ emboldened
Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Penguin2: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2021
Legendguy:
Even in Lagos, we have igbos that are LGA chairman, the current chairman of oshodi isolo LGA is Igbo man an I heard of amuwon odofin, and so many Igbo councillors. Same applies in previous and recent Lagos State government cabinet.

Tell this trash to the birds.

It’s Igbo Presidency in 2023 or the north can continue.

There’s no need for this rationalization and sophistry because it will never work.

16 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by ariesbull: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2021
helinues:

The irony is, the tribe you are fighting for might not have @ emboldened

When they are fighting igbo... Ọ laugh at them... One idiot said that igbo are not the bringing people for presidency.. I have him 3 names

I tell you that they would have sense Las Las in their sophistication

6 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Penguin2: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2021
ariesbull:

Clowns everywhere

God bless you nwannem Nwoke!

Ndi ofe mmanu a bu ndi ala ndi ala!

They think we are half brains.

It is Igbo Presidency in 2023 or the north can continue forever.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by ariesbull: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Penguin2:

Tell this trash to the birds.

It’s Igbo Presidency in 2023 or the north can continue.

There’s no need for this rationalization and sophistry because it will never work.

It is as simple as that....the igbo hbe developed a tough skin... Can the yoruba do without politics

So... The best exit for them is support igbo man the way igbo supported obasanjo and Jonathan or let the North rule till second coming of jesus or Biafra

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by ariesbull: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2021
Penguin2:

God bless you nwannem Nwoke!

Ndi ofe mmanu a bu ndi ala ndi ala!

They think we are half brains.

It is Igbo Presidency in 2023 or the north can continue forever.

No mind the idiots and fools asking for southern unity... Did they ask for southern unity during Jonathan

Ndị sophisticated

9 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Supremos: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
Legendguy:
[/s] Trash. There's no such thing as Southern Unity. It didn't exist under Jonathan when sw kowtowed northern way due to Osibanjo.

Sw has done there slot, if you are against north retaining power, then there's absolutely no justification for power to go to SW. If SW feels others are not eligible because of their glutinous greed for power, then we'll gladly support north to retain the power as long as they want.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Xhuntra: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Yoruba want to eat their cake and have it. How possible is that??

SW have had their turn. SS have also had theirs. It's turn of the SE. You guys should not be evil and greedy at the same time

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Supremos: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2021
ariesbull:

It is as simple as that....the igbo hbe developed a tough skin... Can the yoruba do without politics

So... The best exit for them is support igbo man the way igbo supported obasanjo and Jonathan or let the North rule till second coming of jesus or Biafra
That is my hardline stand. Any Igbo that says otherwise must be hunted. Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Penguin2: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2021
ariesbull:

That’s it.

If the Yoruba can’t wait 16 years for power to rotate back to them, then let the entire South wait forever.

10 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by helinues: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2021
ariesbull:

When they are fighting igbo... Ọ laugh at them... One idiot said that igbo are not the bringing people for presidency.. I have him 3 names

I tell you that they would have sense Las Las in their sophistication

Are you minding those people. No 2 ways about Igbo presidency in 2023 but my worry is under which political party?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by Legendguy(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

This is not true ...
Modified: I wanted to type Lagos State House of Representatives member representing oshodi isolo
Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by ariesbull: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2021
helinues:

Are you minding those people. No 2 ways about Igbo presidency in 2023 but my worry is under which political party?

They have them in all the parties

7 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by ariesbull: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Penguin2:

That’s it.

If the Yoruba can’t wait 16 years for power to rotate back to them, then let the entire South wait forever.

it is as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by helinues: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2021
ariesbull:

They have them in all the parties

Sure, even if those popular political party are not ready to give their tickets to Igbo person, Igbo could still vye under APGA and win. Igbo presidency is a must in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by ariesbull: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Supremos:
That is my hardline stand. Any Igbo that says otherwise must be hunted. Enough said.

Simple.... That is the reality..

South go get sense by force

1 Like

Re: Let's Support Southern President Irrespective Of Where He's Coming From by ariesbull: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2021
helinues:

Sure, even if those popular political party are not ready to give their tickets to Igbo person, Igbo could still vye under APGA and win. Igbo presidency is a must in 2023

Rochas is in APC
Umahi is in PDP
We have APGA candidates

So they don't have excuse....we wait till 2023 (an interesting year it would be) South go get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife / Sex With Dog: Lady Risks Infection That May Spread To The World- Medical Experts / Bobo Chicago Trends Number 1 On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.