Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife (1777 Views)

Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? / Atiku asked for Zoning In 2010 But Is Rejecting It In 2022 / 'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by Enemyofpeace: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Jennifer Douglas, fourth wife of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has confirmed her divorce to him.

In a statement released on Tuesday, Jennifer explained that she didn’t request divorce because Atiku married a new wife. “That His Excellency married a new wife was never the cause of our problem as many have said. His Excellency is a Moslem and I have never questioned him about his wives or intended,” she said.

According to her, some of Atiku’s friends tried to mediate and stop the divorce but their efforts proved abortive. She stated that the core reason for their divorce was a disagreement over her continued stay in the United Kingdom among other long-standing issues.

Jennifer explained that the core reason for the divorce was disagreement over her continued stay in the United Kingdom among other “long-standing issues”.

She also claimed that Atiku has requested to collect an asset previously given to her, adding that the property in Dubai is a subject of litigation. “The Matrimonial home in Asokoro which we reside was gifted to me by him even before we moved into that home from a previous residence. Indeed, His Excellency caused his Private Secretary to process the DEED of assignment documents for the house, which he did and handed. me the documents.

I then commenced processing the title to the property. During the initial mediation discussion, Excellency denied that he gifted the house even after I showed him the document with the signatures of his aide, his Excellency asked me to give him the deed of gift. When I asked him, where will me and the kids stay when we come to Nigeria?, he told me that since I am the one that asked for a divorce, I should find a place to stay and subsequently, I moved out,” she said.

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by DickDastardly(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Campaign!!
Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by SmartProf(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Atiku who hasn't returned all he looted from Nigeria is asking you to return what he gifted you? No be juju be that undecided

Well, it appears you didn't gift him anything from your end, else u would have asked him to return ur gifts too so that the equation can be balanced & we can all rest from ur public outburst.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by headSmasher: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by BabbanBura(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
SmartProf:
Atiku who hasn't returned all he looted from Nigeria is asking you to return what he gifted you? No be juju be that undecided

Well, it appears you didn't gift him anything from your end, else u would have asked him to return ur gifts too so that we can all rest from ur public outburst.

SmartProf indeed! Well said Prof!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by Xscape1993(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Then return it, simple. He needs it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
Then return it, simple. He needs it.
Make him return the toto himself don bleep nau.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by advanceDNA: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
All read is gifted me, give me, given to me...
what did you buy with your money...??

Everything is sexually transmitted...now u are leaving him, u want to be straffing another man inside the house he bought.... is like witchcraft is worrying you...

7 Likes

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by advanceDNA: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
duro4chang:
Make him return the toto himself don bleep nau.

What is this one saying??
Return Toto??
Atiku can’t return Toto just as she can’t return his penis...

7 Likes

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by adekolaelect(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
So this is the presidential candidate some Mofo is planing for us??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by princdebola201(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Should we support our slave from Adamawa

Or we should defend our sister?

Nyamiris re in state of confusioncheesy

This is the same atiku nyamiris re expecting to handover power to when their imaginary presidency comes through in their dream

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by Bounceboune7: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Though I am not a fan of atiku but I believe this woman should rest,this is not d best time for all these rubbish considering d fact that it might affect his image n political ambition n the opponent might use it against him.

She already made mention of treatment abroad so that pitch him in d same box with tinubu.

B4 now nobody knew atiku medical history but many believe he's better than tinubu health wise but this woman don cast him

1 Like

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by yyba: 12:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Ipob women and gold digging are like 5 and 6 grin grin mumu ipob lady return his property to him na or na your papa property angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by Elbinawi: 2:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Divorce: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife

Me:

And this man @atiku want to be Nigerian president? There is no honor in this. Gifts are not meant to be returned.

Any person that demand gift return should not be entrusted with responsibility.

�What legally constitutes a gift?

"A gift, in the law of property, is the voluntary and immediate transfer of property from one person (the donor or grantor) to another (the donee or grantee) without consideration."

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by yommen: 3:09am On Feb 02, 2022
advanceDNA:
All read is gifted me, give me, given to me...
what did you buy with your money...??

Everything is sexually transmitted...now u are leaving him, u want to be straffing another man inside the house he bought.... is like witchcraft is worrying you...

She should go empty-handed? Lies! He should thank his stars say no be sane country him dey. He'll lose lots more due to divorce.

1 Like

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by Paragon311(m): 4:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Dirty politics begins...

How far 2023
Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by alen4smith(m): 4:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Bounceboune7:
Though I am not a fan of atiku but I believe this woman should rest,this is not d best time for all these rubbish considering d fact that it might affect his image n political ambition n the opponent might use it against him.

She already made mention of treatment abroad so that pitch him in d same box with tinubu.

B4 now nobody knew atiku medical history but many believe he's better than tinubu health wise but this woman don cast him
them wan run us street with Atiku's presidency.e no go work
Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by helinues: 4:38am On Feb 02, 2022
Why is Jennifer spilling the beans this time around.

This timing is not right. She shouldn't be too emotional about this
Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Jennifer Douglas, fourth wife of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has confirmed her divorce to him.

In a statement released on Tuesday, Jennifer explained that she didn’t request divorce because Atiku married a new wife. “That His Excellency married a new wife was never the cause of our problem as many have said. His Excellency is a Moslem and I have never questioned him about his wives or intended,” she said.

According to her, some of Atiku’s friends tried to mediate and stop the divorce but their efforts proved abortive. She stated that the core reason for their divorce was a disagreement over her continued stay in the United Kingdom among other long-standing issues.

Jennifer explained that the core reason for the divorce was disagreement over her continued stay in the United Kingdom among other “long-standing issues”.

She also claimed that Atiku has requested to collect an asset previously given to her, adding that the property in Dubai is a subject of litigation. “The Matrimonial home in Asokoro which we reside was gifted to me by him even before we moved into that home from a previous residence. Indeed, His Excellency caused his Private Secretary to process the DEED of assignment documents for the house, which he did and handed. me the documents.

I then commenced processing the title to the property. During the initial mediation discussion, Excellency denied that he gifted the house even after I showed him the document with the signatures of his aide, his Excellency asked me to give him the deed of gift. When I asked him, where will me and the kids stay when we come to Nigeria?, he told me that since I am the one that asked for a divorce, I should find a place to stay and subsequently, I moved out,” she said.

Go and return them, and let us be.

When you were collecting the items, did you tell us?

Those items belong to the office of the 4th wife, not an individual, for your information.

Have you returned the house in Dubai?

What did you bring to the table?
Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by advanceDNA: 6:09am On Feb 02, 2022
yommen:

She should go empty-handed? Lies! He should thank his stars say no be sane country him dey. He'll lose lots more due to divorce.

You jump into conclusion....
How did u arrive at going empty-handed from returning a house worth billions...who said anything about going empty handed
Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by Faber(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

What is this one saying??
Return Toto??
Atiku can’t return Toto just as she can’t return his penis...

You're the Solomon of our time. That woman is a Gold digger. How you will stay in UK and konji go dey kill Waziri Adamawa for 9ja here. These ladies are mad.
Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by GeneralOjukwu: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2022
grin.

Atiku right now.... undecided

Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by GeneralOjukwu: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2022
tongue
Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by Truthisunique3: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:
Why is Jennifer spilling the beans this time around.

This timing is not right. She shouldn't be too emotional about this
because she need to cash out on atiku on her silence at this time
Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by duro4chang(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

What is this one saying?? Return Toto?? Atiku can’t return Toto just as she can’t return his penis...
The woman will not return a dime.
Re: Atiku asked me to return the gift he gave me during our marriage — Ex wife by Peterlove11: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
yommen:

What is the yardstick for sane country?.....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Apc Named Kabiru Masari As Tinubu Vice Presidential Candidate / Who Wins November 11 Kogi Gov’ship Race? (pics) / Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.