Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

God Owes Me - My Story So Far. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / God Owes Me - My Story So Far. (457 Views)

The Guardian ( An Anime- Ish Kind Of Story, So Please Enjoy.) / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. / Ghosts In Corpers Lodge - Best Story So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Owes Me - My Story So Far. by WriterX(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Disclaimer©

This is a work of fiction. Although its form is that of an autobiography, it is not one. Space and time have been rearranged to suit the convenience of the book, and with the exception of public figures, any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental. The opinions expressed are those of the characters and should not be confused with the author’s.

Synopsis

Bad luck comes in all shapes and sizes for a young man who begins to see a divine purpose to his
consistent failures while trying to find himself.

Richard Obi Harry " Its not that I am a failure, I just haven't had an opportunity to not fail"

(1) (Reply)

2021 Neco Gce Government Expo Questions And Answers (obj And Essay) Nov 30 2021 / Novel: What He Says / Evil Comedian Episode 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.