Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! (756 Views)

Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by advocatejare(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2021
In the Quran, Sura Al-A’laa, Allah says that Muhammad will be made to recite the Quran and he will not forget

“ We will make you recite, [O Muḥammad], and you will not forget,”
-Quran 87:6

Is this true? If the words of Allah is true that means Muhammad should not have forgotten any part of the Quran he had recited!

In the sahih Hadith, Muhammad was narrated to have forgotten the some parts of the Quran that he once recited!

Sahih Muslim 788 b
"A'isha reported that the Messenger of Allah listened to the recitation of the Qur'an by a man in the mosque. Thereupon he said:
May Allah have mercy upon him; he reminded me of the verse which I had been made to forget.”

The Quran says Muhammad doesn’t say things on his own, except by revelation.

'Your companion [i.e., Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred,
Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed,
-An Najm 53:2-3

Allah said Muhammad will not forget any Quran he recited, Muhammad forgot! Connect the dots!
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by AntiChristian: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2021
The dots have already been connected. You are a liar as usual.

See the verse you quoted just to fit your lying theory! Why not follow it with the next verse?

“ We will make you recite, [O Muḥammad], and you will not forget,”
-Quran 87:6

We shall make you to recite (the Quran), so you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) shall not forget (it), Quran 87:6

Next Verse!
Except what Allah, may will, He knows what is apparent and what is hidden. Quran 87:7

So he never forgets except as Allah may will.

I think this is explanatory enough!

advocatejare:
In the Quran, Sura Al-A’laa, Allah says that Muhammad will be made to recite the Quran and he will not forget

Is this true? If the words of Allah is true that means Muhammad should not have forgotten any part of the Quran he had recited!

In the sahih Hadith, Muhammad was narrated to have forgotten the some parts of the Quran that he once recited!

The Quran says Muhammad doesn’t say things on his own, except by revelation.

Allah said Muhammad will not forget any Quran he recited, Muhammad forgot! Connect the dots!

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by advocatejare(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2021
AntiChristian:
The dots have already been connected. You are a liar as usual.
I’m not a liar like Al Makireena, Allah the best of the deceivers.

I quoted your Quran and Hadith for you and you’re calling them lies, I’m happy that you know that your books are lies

We shall make you to recite (the Quran), so you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) shall not forget (it), Quran 87:6

Next Verse!
Except what Allah, may will, He knows what is apparent and what is hidden. Quran 87:7

So he never forgets except as Allah may will.

I think this is explanatory enough!

Lol

So Allah made Muhammad to forget? When the same Allah says he won’t forget?

What was the positive spiritual implication of Muhammad forgetting the only “miracle” he was said to have performed?

He forgot and he didn’t even know until someone recited it,

Yet you all claim that your Quran is complete when we don’t even know the number of Quran verses that Muhammad forgot.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by AntiChristian: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2021
advocatejare:

I quoted your Quran and Hadith for you and you’re calling them lies, I’m happy that you know that your books are lies

Lol

What was the positive spiritual implication of Muhammad forgetting the only “miracle” he was said to have performed?

Yet you all claim that your Quran is complete when we don’t even know the number of Quran verses that Muhammad forgot.

You have been busted for giving incomplete verses!
Blatant liar for Christ!
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by advocatejare(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Blatant liar for Christ!
You said that lies is what is in so called holy books.

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by advocatejare(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Blatant liar for Christ!
For Muhammad to have forgotten the words of Allah, this aya is for him :

“And be not like those who forgot Allah,so He made them forget themselves.Those are the defiantly disobedient.”
-Quran 59:19
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by AntiChristian: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2021
advocatejare:

For Muhammad to have forgotten the words of Allah, this aya is for him :

“And be not like those who forgot Allah,so He made them forget themselves.Those are the defiantly disobedient.”
-Quran 59:19

Does the verse apply to Jesus your god who does not know the hour too?

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Mark 3:32.

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Matthew 28:18

Despite all the authority he claim to have got he still does not know the hour?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by haekymbahd(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Mark 3:32.

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Matthew 28:18

Despite all the authority he claim to have got he still does not know the hour?
leave him, he is only following the footstep of his Apostle lieing for Jesus.

“If through my lie, God's truth was magnified. Why am I judge as a sinner?” (Romans 3:7)
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by advocatejare(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Jesus is not my God, Yahweh is my God.

Jesus is the Son of the living God (Yahweh)

Not knowing is not the same as forgetting

Your Allah says only the defiantly will forget and Muhammad forgot

You Allah said Muhammad would not forget but Muhammad forgot the only miracle he claimed to have performed.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by advocatejare(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
haekymbahd:
leave him, he is only following the footstep of his Apostle lieing for Jesus.

“If through my lie, God's truth was magnified. Why am I judge as a sinner?” (Romans 3:7)

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by haekymbahd(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
advocatejare:

Jesus is not my God, Yahweh is my God.

Jesus is the Son of the living God (Yahweh)

Not knowing is not the same as forgetting

Tell us christians that share this beleive of yours, we know Trinitarians, Jehovah witness, Jews tell us which group share this view of yours before anyone can take you serious.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by advocatejare(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
haekymbahd:
Tell us christians that share this beleive of yours, we know Trinitarians, Jehovah witness, Jews tell us which group share this view of yours before anyone can take you serious.
I’ve told you what I believe which is scriptural. The sensible question you should have asked is for me to show you my references and not to be asking me to tell you who share my belief.

What makes something right is not based on the number of people who believe in it but based on its veracity!
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by haekymbahd(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
advocatejare:

I’ve told you what I believe which is scriptural. The sensible question you should have asked is for me to show you my references and not to be asking me to tell you who share my belief.

What makes something right is not based on the number of people who believe in it but based on its veracity!
Show us those that share your view that support this view who can witness to it or else you are the heretic one.

Anyone can prove is or her religion to be true with reference show us your witnesses then we can take you serious.

You see no one questions your faith because no one takes you serious. People question Islam, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness but no one questions you because nobody takes your religion serious give us reason to waste our data on you show us your witnesses.

Maybe that's why you are scared of challenging the trinitarians and Jehovah witnesses to prove your faith you feel it is easier to vent your anger on Islam that is why your post is all about Islam.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by advocatejare(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
haekymbahd:
Show us those that share your view that support this view who can witness to it or else you are the heretic one.

Anyone can prove is or her religion to be true with reference show us your witnesses then we can take you serious.

You see no one questions your faith because no one takes you serious. People question Islam, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness but no one questions you because nobody takes your religion serious give us reason to waste our data on you show us your witnesses.

Maybe that's why you are scared of challenging the trinitarians and Jehovah witnesses to prove your faith you feel it is easier to vent your anger on Islam that is why your post is all about Islam.
Carry your frustrations commot my mention.

My God is Yahweh, the father of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the Son of God(Yahweh)

You’re angry because I’ve told you what you can’t argue about!

You want me to say that Jesus is Yahweh when Jesus never made such a claim. Show me where in the Bible that Jesus made such a claim!

If not, go and continue to worship Allah the best of the deceivers, Al-Makireena.

1 Like

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by advocatejare(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
haekymbahd:

As per witnesses, who was the witness when the jinn that appeared to Muhammad in that cave appeared to him?

Who was in the cave with Muhammad?

Show us the witness

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by hert2020: 1:36am On Dec 17, 2021
advocatejare:

Lol

Islamaphob. Why are you here all the time?
You are a known liar and its really sad.
The whites you follow are leaving your religion and becoming atheist and even reverting to Islam.
Maybe they are paying you?
Anyway, you churches will be getting empty while you are getting miserable.
If you claim your belief is the truth then why come on this forum insulting Islam and our Prophet (SAW). Maybe you are insecure about your belief.
Jesus (AS) talked about the one true God and even prayed to God.
Yet, you guys are forcing him to be god and even attaching a holy spirit and claim all of them to be one. (1+1+1=3).
God gave you a brain so why not use it for logical reasoning.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Will Not Forget! by advocatejare(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2021
hert2020:

Islamaphob. Why are you here all the time?
You are a known liar and its really sad.
The whites you follow are leaving your religion and becoming atheist and even reverting to Islam.
Maybe they are paying you?
Anyway, you churches will be getting empty while you are getting miserable.
If you claim your belief is the truth then why come on this forum insulting Islam and our Prophet (SAW). Maybe you are insecure about your belief.
Jesus (AS) talked about the one true God and even prayed to God.
Yet, you guys are forcing him to be god and even attaching a holy spirit and claim all of them to be one. (1+1+1=3).
God gave you a brain so why not use it for logical reasoning.

I just remembered now that Satan lives inside you and inside every Muslims

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Urgently / Arafat Day 2009 / Umm Zakiyyah | Are You A Sign Of The Last Day? (beautiful Piece)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.