Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited (52067 Views)

Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) / Inside Naira Marley’s ‘N130 Million’ Luxury Mansion In Lekki / See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Healthybiz: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2021
smiley
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by nony43(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2021
B
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by DSC7: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2021
While my account has less than #100 cry cry

This life no Truely balance embarassed
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Mayour11(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2021
E shock Wema bank
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Mftivi: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Hugged:
Davido revealed earlier today that he newly opened a bank account just so his “true friends” will have a channel to bless with him with money to prove the genuineness of their friendship.

He posted the account number on his social media page and quite a number of people gifted him with millions of Naira which have now accumulated to over N130m (as at the time of filing this report).

Davido made sure to give updates of the amount his money had gotten to from time to time as he received numerous credit alerts and it was noticed in his recent updates, that debits have been restricted from the account meaning as of this moment, he can’t withdraw any money from the account. Cleaning Services In Nigeria

Most times, bank place an account on Post-No-Debit (PND) which is basically an instruction to not to allow any withdrawals or transfers from the bank account of account owners, essentially blocking the account from outflows. It is usually drastic a measure taken to allow for investigation and possibly to reclaim any illegal inflow into an account.

Given the influx of money that went into Davido’s account today, it’s quite understandable why his account was placed on PND.

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA
very inaccurate conclusion, you can have multiple account numbers under one name so he has one that is dormant.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by BlackfireX: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2021
I tried sending 1.2M this morning it was reversed back...

I was wondering why? Maybe is the network in my area

Now I know.

They should unrestrict the account or daviddo opens another one..
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Pootle: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2021
na wa o...131m jus like that
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Commonman2021(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Make we too make our own money

Join my free sport bet rollover group by sending

"Add me to your sport bet group" on whatsapp 07067755815

Xmas is here
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Acidosis(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2021
superintendents:
the only thing wey pain me be that.even some poor folks donate

You don't understand the principle of giving. If I have the opportunity to "bless" Dangote with money, I would gladly do it.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by ensamy(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2021
The reason many people are poor is because most of Thier freinds , associate , family members and all surrounding them are poor people.
Same with dullness, more dull people around someone leads to dullness and so on and so forth.
Change your circle of friends and associates. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by otosa(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2021
temitope27:
Will davido pay his tithe?
To your pastor?
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Frankiss44(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2021
chloride6:
Nonsense blogging..

The account was already restricted...

He probably didn't use it for long..

He just opened it yesterday....and yes, banks are instructed to restrict account once suspicious in flow of cash hits it... based on yahoo and other fraudulent stuffs
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by lasisi69(f): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2021
superintendents:
the only thing wey pain me be that.even some poor folks donate
what's your business ?? Did anyone of them ask you for funds ?? Jealousy kills Abeg undecided
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by TUTU147: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2021
David done use style advertise wema bank ooooo,men when get level.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by samwillyco1(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2021
Please who will bless me with money
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by lexy2014: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2021
psalmson001:
The account is restricted not because of the amount of money it recieved, but because the account is inactive (dormant). Its a normal thing for dormant accounts. Once he reactivates it, the debit restriction will be lifted.

According to the report:

Davido revealed earlier today that he newly opened a bank account

How can a newly opened account be dormant?

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Basicend: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2021
Young man. . Go and get brain. .

Stop this nonsense.

All those guys that have u millions today will still depart you tomorrow if you do not have what they want anymore.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Sicoca: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2021
E choke
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by ogascomax: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2021
geezynoni:

Donated 1m?...no "poor folk" would donate 1m

Look at the balance well then you will see what they meant.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Unruly7(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Even wema bank wey restrict am fellow donate
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by jidxin(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2021
Hugged:
Davido revealed earlier today that he newly opened a bank account just so his “true friends” will have a channel to bless with him with money to prove the genuineness of their friendship.

He posted the account number on his social media page and quite a number of people gifted him with millions of Naira which have now accumulated to over N130m (as at the time of filing this report).

Davido made sure to give updates of the amount his money had gotten to from time to time as he received numerous credit alerts and it was noticed in his recent updates, that debits have been restricted from the account meaning as of this moment, he can’t withdraw any money from the account. Cleaning Services In Nigeria

Most times, bank place an account on Post-No-Debit (PND) which is basically an instruction to not to allow any withdrawals or transfers from the bank account of account owners, essentially blocking the account from outflows. It is usually drastic a measure taken to allow for investigation and possibly to reclaim any illegal inflow into an account.

Given the influx of money that went into Davido’s account today, it’s quite understandable why his account was placed on PND.

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA
Bloggers.....haba, Check when the acc was still 1m it was restricted, its a new acc and it has been restricted from the onset
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by omonla10(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2021
He never got the money cos he's nice.. He simply got the donations cos he's rich and influential..

During my house warming, I got over 400k as gifts, simply because its obvious I'll be useful in d nearest future..

If Buhari's son weds today, he will surely get over 100 cars as gifts, but fast forward to 5 years when he's no longer relevant, he might not get 5 cars as gifts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by joshyaks3(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2021
FIRST BANK: 3037855160
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2021
HOW do i get my own oooo... Davido i wan collect my own oooo.......!!

To be candid... God blesses Givers... and Giving is a gift from God..... If u have to assist pls do..

You can never tell... its not generally money but in anyway to bless a Soul do.

I am happy for him and i tap into this anointing.... Givers will never ever lack!!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Basicend: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2021
BlackfireX:
I tried sending 1.2M this morning it was reversed back...

I was wondering why? Maybe is the network in my area

Now I know.

They should unrestrict the account or daviddo opens another one..

Who you bee?

A Yahoo plus?
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Jeromejnr(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2021
aminusodiq:
lol guess im not the only one who saw that cleaning service in Nigeria in the post

It's like a hidden message.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by cedricksly: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2021
aminusodiq:
lol guess im not the only one who saw that cleaning service in Nigeria in the post
you are still sane and not hallucinating, lol even me see am too...
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by MrJames007: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2021
Pootle:
na wa o...131m jus like that
151 now.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Jeromejnr(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Acidosis:

You don't understand the principle of giving. If I have the opportunity to "bless" Dangote with money, I would gladly do it.

Proverbs 22

Whoever oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Burna Boy: "I'm Not A Nigerian Artiste. I Don’t Make Money From Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.