Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited (52068 Views)

Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) / Inside Naira Marley’s ‘N130 Million’ Luxury Mansion In Lekki / See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Springboot: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2021
chloride6:
Nonsense blogging..

The account was already restricted...

He probably didn't use it for long..

The account was opened just yesterday, that's the normal banking procedure for new accounts, once the balance is above 20m, it will be restricted and if there's no fraud report btw 24hrs, it will become active, it's normal for all banks.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by bergs2: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2021
Olamilekxy:

Collecting 30k salary doesn't make someone less human. Davido net worth is someone wrist watch.

The better way to say it Is move with people that going change your life for good, it can be anything, personality, mentality or anything, moving with people cos of money can leads to asslicker
@ bolded,
But being a BMC is.
Read thoroughly through and identify a sane semblance between your comment and that of the OP you quoted: you are all saying the same thing.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Myer(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Baawaa:
Why blocking the account, WEMA we need explanation

It's standard bank procedure.
Inflows have limits after which according to bank policy the bank is mandated to report to EFCC.

It does not mean anything serious in this case since it is meant to track fraudulent transactions and everyone knows how this inflow came.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by CUMIN: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
WEMA will earn Float Income from Davido's account this month alone.

WEMA will earn more than N1m from that money.

Can you educate me on this your comment.

Thanks
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tell them to donate money for someone that needs it for medical issues na so so prayers dem go give.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by PROPHETmichael: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
osamz007:

Hunger wey go hold them ehn!

Don't worry because Apostle is on the mountain praying for God's intervention on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by CUMIN: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Greatn3ss:
Na my own donation make the account full grin

Emekus Malaysia, na so you dey waste money grin grin
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Barims(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Euclid92:
Please disregard any rumours going round the town that I credited Davido with the sum of #10million. It's only #5million I send to him

Boss bless me too na
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Bnaira77(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
To comot the money dey restricted but to credit is allowedted.

The rich getting richer the poor hmm
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by freemi(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

1m..lies
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Acidosis(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Proverbs 22

Whoever oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.

This is from JLMN version, right? Jeromejnr's local man Nairaland version?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by azikiweironsi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Godispeace:
See brainless youth. Go school they will not . shocked

I know your type. Quick to insult. Show us your certificates whiz kid.
Ndi ala.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Bigpapi: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
If you rich, stick with rich people, e get why..

Like play, like play this money will accumulate to 200 million naira before the day runs out.

Increase the volume bro, me no fit rich cum dey follow poor friends ooo ,Dem go beg you tire

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by cedricksly: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
lexy2014:

That doesn't answer d question:

How can a newly opened account be dormant?
the account wasn't dormant, outflow was restricted... An account can only go dormant if not in use for a long time
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Moshe657: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
How I Was Broke Despite Earning Over 150k Per Month!

Getting a job that's paying well in Nigeria and in this type of economy we are in today is not easy, but when you get one, I'm sure you will be the happiest.

Especially if you just finished NYSC and you got the job that's paying you 150k every month.

Though you love your job because it's your passion but the pay is not meeting up with your expenses.

The people around you see you as a big boy with good pay but in your mind you're not happy.

That was the situation I found myself, I work 9-5 everyday and with a pay of 150k per month but Parkinson's law always catch up with me, my expenses meets my demand that even before the 10th of the next month I'm already in debt.

I thought for a while that maybe it was my village people, but I also thought it can't be because I pray and I believe nothing like that can happen to me.

I was so broke that if I was asked why haven't I eaten my response to the person is that I am fasting.

After many months of work and facing this same issue, I never thought of quitting my job, because if I quit, where will I get a job in Nigeria that will pay me that amount.

So I sat down and thought of what I can do, I started to make budgets every month, still it was not better more like it was getting worse.

Kai, I suffered.

After some months I started to look for possible way out of this mess of being broke before the 10th of the month after I was paid 150k end of the last month...

I discovered that it was due to these problems
1. I'm my number one problem
2. My mindset
3. No side income
4. No cashflow/One source of income.

Let me explain one of them

1. I'm my number one problem
I discovered this is one of the problems of majority of people that work 9-5 jobs and even those that are not working 9-5, myself as a case study, because we don't want to offend people and we do beyond what we can afford and also to make people believe we are earning much we want to do things that fit into that status without having a concrete financial intelligence.

The remaining three problems will be discussed with the solutions to each of them in my FREE TRAINING on how I was able to end that life of being broke few days after I get paid.

Click here to join ===>
https:///khodlu

They are practical guide that helped me out of that situation and have been able to enjoy my salary, my job and also live about debts.

I now have a stable cash flow that is automated.

I will also give out free books I read that helped me get out of that mess.

Being broke is a disease really.

But you can cure that disease in this training.

Click here to join ===>
https:///khodlu
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Charmingrascal(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Godispeace:
Brainless ediot . How much do earn per month.?? What's even ur profession?? Oponu post ur work Id here let's see.

If ur father see 30k per month . He will be doing thanks giving In the church with u and ur entire family . U this church rat forming rich on nairaland

This thing really hit you badly grin
I can help you with a better job if you quit your 30k BMC job
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by SavageResponse(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Assuming the balance stays like that then the maximum amount Wema Bank will earn as C.O.T is

(131,000,000/1000)*5 = N655,000
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
SavageResponse:

Assuming the balance stays like that then the maximum amount Wema Bank will earn at C.O/T is

(131,000,000/1000)*5 = N655,000

COT is not charged on sitting balance.

COT is charged on amount withdrawn.

And COT is currently not 5/1000. It is below that figure.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by VULCAN(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
The report said debits are restricted not credits.

I won't bother to explain the difference to you and those who likes your post.

brainpulse:
See, i am just wondering why by transfer of 10m to him wasn't going. No problem i will do later when his account is unfrozen.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by sleekymag(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
The account was initially active..

They restricted it so scammers and fraudsters won't play a fast one since it's out in the open for the public to see.

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by sleekymag(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
cedricksly:
the account wasn't dormant, outflow was restricted... An account can only go dormant if not in use for a long time

Correct
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by SavageResponse(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

COT is not charged on sitting balance.

COT is charged on amount withdrawn.

And COT is currently not 5/1000. It is below that figure.

The money must surely come out of that account therefore you will not escape paying C.O.T on it that's the reason I computed it.

The standard rate for C.O.T is N5 per mil, for it to be lower you have to actually request a lower rate based on the anticipated turnover in the account
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by judedwriter(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
temitope27:
Will davido pay his tithe?

To which lucky pastor? grin
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by psalmson001: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
lexy2014:

How can an account number be generated without incomplete documentation? Which brings us back to my question:

It is very possible. If you have worked in a bank you will understand. Now you can even open an account with just ussd codes and get account number before going to the bank to regularise.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by lexy2014: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
psalmson001:

It is very possible. If you have worked in a bank you will understand. Now you can even open an account with just ussd codes and get account number before going to the bank to regularise.

Which brings us back to my question:

Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
superintendents:
the only thing wey pain me be that.even some poor folks donate
Lol! grin
superintendents:
Lol!
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
superintendents:
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by psalmson001: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Which brings us back to my question:

Just like I explained before, it can be inactive if the new account has not been regularised.
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Kinterez(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
brainpulse:
See, i am just wondering why by transfer of 10m to him wasn't going. No problem i will do later when his account is unfrozen.
PND doesn't stop you from receiving cash...mugu.try dey read well before u fall ya hand
Re: Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited by Hkff: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Burna Boy: "I'm Not A Nigerian Artiste. I Don’t Make Money From Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.