Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday (48533 Views)

P-square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 40th Birthday Today / Ikorodu Bois Freestyle Like Davido / Linda Ikeji's Parents Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Candidlady: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2021
No be them supose to dey bless nigerians?

if iwear facecap on the matters now them wil say ino sabi chow turkey
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by bencr7: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Comedian's go used diz to do joke, say hardship don increase that even celeb they beg money.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by ShaqFu: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2021
Copy copy will not finish us in this country. Lol.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by damola1: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2021
Davido said:

All of una Wey I don give hits to.

Then you see sekem come and drop 3.5m

The point is: he probably gave him 35m…

He added more value to their lives. So 1m is nothing.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by bbamusa: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2021
what do we call this na!
TGM2011:
Moment after wishing each other a special birthday, Paul and Peter Okoye, members of defunct music group, PSquare have shared their account number on their social media.

Celebrating their 40th Birthday, Paul of Psquare shared their FCMB account and asked the likes of @obi_cubana and @judeengees even @davido to donate

Paul of Psquare had said that their fans should show how @davido that 2 heads are better than 1….. everything na double double after which he posted his account details online.

He posted:

iamkingrudy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWaAMlcKUOM/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Perfectman91: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2021
David is getting because he is a giver, I doubt if these greedy twins will get much

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by funmise007(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2021
This one's never ready to makeup dem wan quickly break again on money sharing issue...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by deeva2: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2021
I SAID IT..MORE YEYEBRITIES GO FOLLOW THIS TREND TO BEG...ONLINE MONEY RITUAL INDEED
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2021
U all talking bullshit. I've done my own quota. Ion get y some u guys acting backward. U gotta stay calm. This ain't a shitty specimen. If u got no money then shut d f*** up!!!
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Proszy: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2021
I know this trend nigerian celebraty will key into it...is like me too will send my account number ooo:;;
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2021
Baawaa:
What can we call this now
VIP beggar
VVIP beggar
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It can not be better than that grin
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2021
They came together because they were broke.
Nonsense
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Bmaster(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2021
meobizy:
These people are unserious and only followers. If Genevieve jumps on this train I’ll contact my Yahoo yahoo friends to help me clear her account.
shocked shocked shocked
You get yahoo yahoo friends o kwa ya?

Better watch what ya say!
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by jackpot(f): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Happy birthday to them, we are so happy for their comeback.I go try drop 200k for the account
The account Name is saying Okoye Paul Nonso...

Based on the original post by Rude Boy, I thought the Account Name will be PSquare
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Sheriman(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2021
Oppressors plenty for Naijiriya oooo. Some people never see beta food chop did morning while some people dey use millions dey do competition. Life is indeed unfair
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Donedeal1(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2021
Behold ,Era of "fine barra"has finally returned.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Neddstark: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2021
This legalizes cyber begging
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by ims80s(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Igbo guys be like me too,like money oo
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by gbengene1234(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2021
I still don't get why some folks here chose to take panadol extra ontop somebody's else headache. If you can't afford to send them money, then keep your mouth and see what you can learn from this trend. Oh, you think people just dash out money anyhow to people of no importance and value!!! Stop the criticism and hatred, it takes you no where. Be valuable yourself and the world will turn up for you..
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Amowoyagidele: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Okoye Paul Nonso..
I sent u N10.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by FarahAideed: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2021
advanceDNA:

So you ddnt see this coming??
How can someone make over a 100million in 24 hours and you think others won’t follow the trend..

It's still not even 24 hours yet
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Ugandatales: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2021
advanceDNA:

So you ddnt see this coming??
How can someone make over a 100million in 24 hours and you think others won’t follow the trend..

But na the first person to do am dey gain pass...P Square might not get up to 140 million that Davido has gotten so far.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Happy birthday to them, we are so happy for their comeback.I go try drop 200k for the account

Bros I need it more than them. Even if na 2k I don't mind
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2021
jackpot:
The account Name is saying Okoye Paul Nonso...

Based on the original post by Rude Boy, I thought the Account Name will be PSquare
They will share it
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2021
TGM2011:
Moment after wishing each other a special birthday, Paul and Peter Okoye, members of defunct music group, PSquare have shared their account number on their social media.

Celebrating their 40th Birthday, Paul of Psquare shared their FCMB account and asked the likes of @obi_cubana and @judeengees even @davido to donate

Paul of Psquare had said that their fans should show how @davido that 2 heads are better than 1….. everything na double double after which he posted his account details online.

He posted:

iamkingrudy:

Tonto Dikeh and Bobrisky would soon drop their accounts too.
Then, BlackFace
And Speed Darlington.
Then DaddyFreeze.
And then, some crazy Nairaland Cerebrities

1 Like

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Okeziesg(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2021
THIS IS HOW THE RICE GET RICER AND THE POOR REMAIN PERMANENTLY POORER ...

TGM2011:

He posted:

iamkingrudy:

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by dieavirgin(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Yeebos too dey beg??

1 Like

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by dieavirgin(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Okeziesg:
THIS IS HOW THE RICE GET RICER AND THE POOR REMAIN PERMANENTLY POORER ...

wetin go kon happen to human beans??
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by otosa(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Just imagine Federal Government to throw her account to public for free donation. As Nigerian, will you donate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Cynthia Morgan Displays Side-Boob, See the Sexy Shot! - / Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.