Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday (48528 Views)

P-square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 40th Birthday Today / Ikorodu Bois Freestyle Like Davido / Linda Ikeji's Parents Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Solofresh2: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2021
I give to the genuine needy and not the ready made ones
Thank you
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by superintendents(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2021
HEBEI:
If E no be one thing, I for donate to them to celebrate their reunion.

I no dey pour water inside cup wey don full cool
make i drop aza for little token
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Naija don cast ooo see format oooo..

Pls who do i tag with oooooo....

I dey find ooo...

Celebrity no dey received insult from beggi beggi industry...

Abeg i wan tag...

Begging no be crime ooo Lol

Hahahahahahahahahaja...

Here for NL People dey beg since no ans davido beg get 70 million.

Sense will not kee us... Lol
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Elsueno: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Let me use kuda to send then N5 naira each grin

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by oluwaahmed: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2021
I love you guys so much, psquare that I have proudly sent you N2.50k as my own token
You are welcome
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Iceman296: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2021
These guys just normalized online begging.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Goldbw122(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Competition is allowed so that is how life is.. keep up with it.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Solofresh2:
Thank you

I am genuine and needy. Help me sir
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Jollylolly(f): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2021
na wa o. This thing don dey tun to coperate begging o VVIP coperate begging
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by timibare(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2021
It's obvious Paul is broke, Peter doesn't need him to survive!!!!
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2021
This is the season of sharing of account number for voluntary donation.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by peacettw: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2021
Idiots
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by seunmsg(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2021
Broke boys doing bambiala everywhere under the guise of cruise.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2021
TGM2011:
Moment after wishing each other a special birthday, Paul and Peter Okoye, members of defunct music group, PSquare have shared their account number on their social media.

Celebrating their 40th Birthday, Paul of Psquare shared their FCMB account and asked the likes of @obi_cubana and @judeengees even @davido to donate

Paul of Psquare had said that their fans should show how @davido that 2 heads are better than 1….. everything na double double after which he posted his account details online.

He posted:

iamkingrudy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWaAMlcKUOM/?utm_medium=copy_link

psquare were pocket dry
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by meobizy(f): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Bmaster:

shocked shocked shocked
You get yahoo yahoo friends o kwa ya?

Better watch what ya say!
I’ll happily report them to EFCC in exchange for rewards.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Gravity56: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2021
This country don hard oh
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by mokt(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2021
These guys too like copycat and they are not even ashamed about it
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Bmaster(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2021
meobizy:
I’ll happily report them to EFCC in exchange for rewards.
instead you for ask make dem teach you,you'll prefer peanuts from efcc
embarassed embarassed
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Karemarealty288(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2021
They know say they get mumu fans
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by DEROX: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2021
dieavirgin:
Yeebos too dey beg??
Dey wan copy davido trend but bet me they wont get half of what obo has gotten
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by freshalien: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2021
HEBEI:
If E no be one thing, I for donate to them to celebrate their reunion.

I no dey pour water inside cup wey don full cool

Me too. Dem no dey fetch water put for container wey don already full.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Joseph08(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Buhari has infested them with begging so I'm not surprised grin

Davido started

Obi Cubana thinking to do same

Now Psquare

Others will follow soon.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Pootle: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2021
davido don cause wahala
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Lionnation: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2021
The unfortunate things here is that psqure is loved almost women, and people that have soul, like ordinary people with feelings such people are not so wealthy to begin to donate for psqure unlike davido
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Lionnation: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Solofresh2:
Thank you
0017404658, access bank
Please help
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by muheeb01(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2021
This one don become trends ooo,the rich don hijack begging from mekunu
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by adelaja70(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s giving back. He who sows deserves to be watered. Doing it on their bday and reuniting them is most welcome.

The fans and friends didn’t come by mistake. U sowed seeds of good and it must come back.

Crowd cruising style grin

Nobody is forcing anybody. Let them do the challenge. If u created value for others they will not hesitate to give u back value. So ensure u give people value and be good.
So Mumuni how much are you donating.. As if the artistes are not making money from their work.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Roma10: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Both brothers coming together after so many years
And fan's advice (like me)all this years una ignored us
Give your fans giveaway abeg
No be fan supposed give una giveaway
In case you change your mind let me drop this one here grin
First bank undecided
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2021
adelaja70:

So Mumuni how much are you donating.. As if the artistes are not making money from their work.

Why won’t he make money from his work? Do it if it’s easy. It’s not every artist that can do what Davido did especially as a 1st cos u must be confident of what have given to others to do that. Demand 1m for u bday?? Who be u??

Bt David isn’t ur ordinary musician or hit maker. He is a great giver bt publicly and privately.

Mind u Davido didn’t ask his fans he asked his friends and those he worked well with. undecided

If fans give him that’s a plus and testament to his good and pleasant nature.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by adelaja70(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Why won’t he make money from his work? Do it if it’s easy. It’s not every artist that can do what Davido did especially as a 1st cos u must be confident of what have given to others to do that. Demand 1m for u bday?? Who be u??

Bt David isn’t ur ordinary musician or hit maker. He is a great giver bt publicly and privately.

Mind u Davido didn’t ask his fans he asked his friends and those he worked well with. undecided

If fans give him that’s a plus
and testament to his good and pleasant nature.
So wetin you dey talk now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) / Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.