Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday (48532 Views)

P-square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 40th Birthday Today / Ikorodu Bois Freestyle Like Davido / Linda Ikeji's Parents Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2021
adelaja70:

So wetin you dey talk now?

No be everybody wey ask that kind thing go get that kind response. If u like get money oppress the whole Nigeria na only who u lift up go lift u.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Bubu and his son Osinbanjo will soon share federal government account and ask us to donate money so that they can be able to pay for the loans they've been collecting.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Qualer: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2021
HEBEI:
If E no be one thing, I for donate to them to celebrate their reunion.

I no dey pour water inside cup wey don full cool

well...

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by slowice(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
So psquare is fully on course.... Wow, how nice, dem just settle without noise.... Fear twins
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Munzy14(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2021
osamz007:
IRanu
Abacha... grin
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Prettychild(f): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2021
Bombastically00:
Them think say dem dey catch cruise meanwhile dem dey oppress the poor cry
When poor people dey view the post with jealousy, naim dem go think say na oppression. Post your own too na
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by biggie73(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2021
Please stop this corporate begging.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2021
This is what I can never ever do
Naturally I like to make my own money
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by dratine(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Family is strength.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Baawaa:
What can we call this now
VIP beggar
VVIP beggar
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by meobizy(f): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Bmaster:
instead you for ask make dem teach you,you'll prefer peanuts from efcc
embarassed embarassed
I would have in the past until I learned the effort they put into operations would build a medium-sized sustainable business. Everyone is in support of their actions until somebody they know gets scammed.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by formular760: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Nwakwor Kanu,
Atalana 96’
The time the Eagle � flew and didn’t give a fuvk

Dedicated to remembering our National heroes dead or alive

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Ishilove: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Na wa o. It's like these artists are broke. What's the meaning of this fine bara?
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Akerele44(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Baawaa:
What can we call this now
VIP beggar
VVIP beggar
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no fit laff abeg grin
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Bolaji26(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2021
grin grin grin
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Happy birthday to them, we are so happy for their comeback.I go try drop 200k for the account

Says by person wey no get upto 50k for accnt
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by authority2006(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Alf137:
Lol. This government stylishly turned out celebrities to beggersssss cheesy cheesy cheesy wink smiley wink grin cool lipsrsealed

Stop attacking your government and blaming it every time and for everything. These people are millionaires any day any time, they're just being greedy.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by authority2006(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s giving back. He who sows deserves to be watered. Doing it on their bday and reuniting them is most welcome.

The fans and friends didn’t come by mistake. U sowed seeds of good and it must come back.

Crowd cruising style grin

[s] Nobody is forcing anybody. Let them do the challenge. If u created value for others they will not hesitate to give u back value. So ensure u give people value and be good [/s] .

All of them are nothing but VIP beggars. Didn't they make money from the "value" they created? Why now begging trend? Nigerians can support anything sha! They wouldn't raise money to support good cause, greedy lots everywhere
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2021
authority2006:

All of them are nothing but VIP beggars. Didn't they make money from the "value" they created? Why now begging trend? Nigerians can support anything sha! They wouldn't raise money to support good cause, greedy lots everywhere

Don’t give u give stuffs to ur friends?? Nothing wrong in asking ur friends if u feel u deserve it u will confidently ask.

Davido wasn’t begging he asked his friends to show love cos he’s always showing love publicly and privately. People who give smtmes what to feel what it’s like to receive and friends where happy to give, even fans wey e no ask them give am. Na grace and good works.

Psquare are not begging they have money bt ask fans for a bday gift. Their fans who have been blessed by their songs will give them.

Ask urself why do people give to pastors when they are doing the work of God not their private business? Shouldn’t their reward come from God or be in heaven? There’s nothing wrong in appreciating who did u good.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Shaev7(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Trends. If I do this I even raise 1m total, edon better my life
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by samuel051: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Risingblue008:
I'm beginning to suspect these 2 men

It's as if they know wht they r doing..
E be like say them dey use us catch cruise
smiley smiley smiley
Thunder fire una there
So na now u dey know say na stunt Dem dey pull,if 90% of ibod don't marry other tribes,u think twins of same parents and ibo for dat matter go quarrel true true..
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by starstunna1313(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2021
TGM2011:
Moment after wishing each other a special birthday, Paul and Peter Okoye, members of defunct music group, PSquare have shared their account number on their social media.

Celebrating their 40th Birthday, Paul of Psquare shared their FCMB account and asked the likes of @obi_cubana and @judeengees even @davido to donate

Paul of Psquare had said that their fans should show how @davido that 2 heads are better than 1….. everything na double double after which he posted his account details online.

He posted:

iamkingrudy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWaAMlcKUOM/?utm_medium=copy_link
To be honest I don’t think any artist would achieve that except for Davido. You know how many people he helped to rise and people that were not in his record label
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by dalass(f): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2021
advanceDNA:

So you ddnt see this coming??
How can someone make over a 100million in 24 hours and you think others won’t follow the trend..

Igbo brothers don key to latest style of getting money...

Yorubas used to tag Singers as beggars in those days.. They are living up to that name grin
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by authority2006(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Don’t give u give stuffs to ur friends?? Nothing wrong in asking ur friends if u feel u deserve it u will confidently ask.

Davido wasn’t begging he asked his friends to show love cos he’s always showing love publicly and privately. People who give smtmes what to feel what it’s like to receive and friends where happy to give, even fans wey e no ask them give am. Na grace and good works.

Psquare are not begging they have money bt ask fans for a bday gift. Their fans who have been blessed by their songs will give them.

Ask urself why do people give to pastors when they are doing the work of God not their private business? Shouldn’t their reward come from God or be in heaven? There’s nothing wrong in appreciating who did u good.

Begging for money
Asking for money. Any difference?
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by papadada: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yeye yeye, how many people have you blessed?? All this artist way no dey do giveaway.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
advanceDNA:

So you ddnt see this coming??
How can someone make over a 100million in 24 hours and you think others won’t follow the trend..
Abeg who dided make 100million in 24 hrs shocked?
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Bombastically00(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Prettychild:

When poor people dey view the post with jealousy, naim dem go think say na oppression. Post your own too na
Make I no reason ur matter this afternoon oooo
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
authority2006:

Begging for money
Asking for money. Any difference?

Very very different. I can ask u for Smtn and not be bothered if u respond or not. Begging is over depending on it and more needy.
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by SirBunky85(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
osamz007:
IRanu
abasha lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by Paperbag(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bombastically00:
Them think say dem dey catch cruise meanwhile dem dey oppress the poor cry

When it was you guys asking for giveaway una no complain
Re: P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday by BOBOJUS96(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Come na vip begging una done turn dis tin into now....so simply bcus una dor come together now mk Dem credit una too oh
It's okay....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Cynthia Morgan Displays Side-Boob, See the Sexy Shot! - / Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.