Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies (16691 Views)

Nigeria Earned $206bn From Oil In Five Years – OPEC / Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles / Sagay: Northerners Are Afraid Restructuring Will Reduce Their Shares From Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Fabemo: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Hungry youths
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by BlackyOne: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2021
Hellooooo buhari na your mate .....

See as hungry dey humble the youths... Na who don eat go get power fight for freedom na...

Sai baba till 2050
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Alf137: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Investigative:
I want to understand Nigeria youths
I can tell you here in port Harcourt
80% of indigenes think alike
Food
Sex
Drink
Sleep

Lol. I just saw someone this morning doing taskforce for environmental. I've been here for almost 20yrs this is what he does. I was surprised to see him today
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by stayclearofme: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Nothing new about this, it's being like that for ages.. they do that even to small business owners.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by COMPAQ(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2021
God1000:
Those are legitimate demands

What's legitimate about those demands?? With your type of thinking, Nigeria has little hope.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by rollandben(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Just for you to know how much hunger is sticking this nation.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Fourwinds: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Investigative:
Food
Sex
Drink
Sleep

Oboy..blocus is suffocating
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by TUTU147: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2021
This the work of the of the CLO and the company,it is not what the whole youth should be demanding.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by stayclearofme: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2021
donbachi:
Op,na jealousy go kill u.
Lazy youth spotted.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2021
They are not asking for job training, for skills acquisition, not even for funding for their schools to make them train more and more better workers for the oil industry.

Instead they want to do chop.

That is why we don't have good governance. Most Nigerians...from Sokoto to Port Harcourt...are like the youth organisation. Even the bandits ravaging the North are the same thing as the youth organisation here....only they got arms.

And in order to 'satisfy' them...government takes loans and loans and loans....

2 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by aziaka111(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Investigative:
Food
Sex
Drink
Sleep
not all please, I'm an Rivers guy very young i work hard for my money,don't generalize stuff like this again

2 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by AbdOla: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2021
I know rivers youth to be the most senseless youth in South South Region,Am not surprised they sell available job appointment in replacement of cash.....Eleme,okrika,onne and amadi youth especially

5 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Investigative: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Alf137:

Lol. I just someone this money doing taskforce for environmental. I've been here for almost 20yrs this is what he does. I was surprised to him today
They have been broke individually to be wretched

1 Like

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by God1000(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2021
COMPAQ:

What's legitimate about those demands?? With your type of thinking, Nigeria has little hope.

Lol, these companies have taken so much from those communities without giving back any tangible thing that will make life better, environmental degradation in that region is as a result of the activities of these companies.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by irunoko(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2021
BigSarah:
This is normal occurrence in Nigeria, some call it Street party/carnival
awon herdsmen aka bubus special and untouchable children Will soon come out with their own Christmas demand grin

Afterall them don ask for lands and some other things and them no born Their darling daddy make he no do am for them grin
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Alf137: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2021
Investigative:

They have been broke individually to be wretched

Lol Normals
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by MemoriesAndMe: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2021
JAMO84:
Nothing unusual.

They have good relationship with the company. The company should even do it for them without asking.
Abi o. All they asked for from the company costs less than $1,500, how much does the company make from their land per second? Their request is cheaper than the aftermath when they start bombing oil companies' infrastructure with dynamite again.

1 Like

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Investigative: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2021
aziaka111:
not all please, I'm an Rivers guy very young i work hard for my money,don't generalize stuff like this again
You fell into the rest 20%
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by tshtsh: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Investigative:
Food
Sex
Drink
Sleep
As a 30 year old kalabari I can relate that In the southern region of Nigeria I have never seen any group of lazy, entitled and proud individuals like I see when I am in Port Harcourt. It has become a serious cultural problem which has been ignored for so long. I cant understand why anyone will comfortably want to settle for handouts from another man . I hope that they will wake up one day and realize that hard work and perseverance improves one's chances of success and not thuggery, extortion and laziness
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2021
God1000:

Lol, these companies have taken so much from those communities without giving back any tangible thing that will make life better, environmental degradation in that region is as a result of the activities of these companies.

Well, yes we agree

But asking for food? Food that would finish in five months, if not less?

Why not ask for
1.Skills
2.Funding for the education sector...especially technical education, and more scholarships and skills acquisition programmes?
3.Even more and more of environmental cleanup self?

Instead na food....food wey go finish in a few months self? Food wey go even contribute to the environmental degradation with all the smoke that would come from cooking it self?

1 Like

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by donbachi(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lazy youth spotted.
like seriously?
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by bossrillboss: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Vaaaaasam:
Ok
..my guy
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by thundafire: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Investigative:
Food
Sex
Drink
Sleep

I know rivers youth to be the most senseless youth in South South Region,Am not surprised they sell available job appointment in replacement of cash.....Eleme,okrika,onne and amadi youth especially

AbdOla
very crazy set of people even the elders. 2019 Choba environs didn't have light and Indomie company is situated there so the company decided to make light be available to the area all expenses on them but the elders said No that let the money be given to them and the spent the whole of 2019 till this year before light came. But the company secured their 24hours light and also ekwere people so lazy

3 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by God1000(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2021
backbencher:

Well, yes we agree

But asking for food? Food that would finish in five months, if not less?

Why not ask for
1.Skills
2.Funding for the education sector...especially technical education, and more scholarships and skills acquisition programmes?
3.Even more and more of environmental cleanup self?

Instead na food....food wey go finish in a few months self? Food wey go even contribute to the environmental degradation with all the smoke that would come from cooking it self?
I understand you, but this is Christmas demands.
They've been asking for empowerment programs for long, don't mix it up.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2021
Investigative:
I want to understand Nigeria youths I can tell you here in port Harcourt 80% of indigenes think alike Food Sex Drink Sleep

The memo read We the working eligbam youths
What about your own community
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by formular760: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2021
Nwakwor Kanu,
Atalana 96’
The time the Eagle � flew and didn’t give a fuvk

Dedicated to remembering our National heroes dead or alive

1 Like

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Codes151(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2021
That's not their fault. It's the level of illiteracy in our region.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by poiZon: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Not a matter of jealousy bro. Those oil community can be funny some times. What is 10 bags of rice for an oil company?

Why not just ask the company for end of year support and wait for their response?
Maybe the last time they asked for support, the company forwarded 20thazan to them.

na why them specifically detailed the kind of support they need hencefort..

Chai naigerian yoots..
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by AnambraHeraldTV: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Lazy youths
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Yankee101: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Poverty mentality is worse than poverty

1 Like

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by SlayerForever: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Not a matter of jealousy bro. Those oil community can be funny some times. What is 10 bags of rice for an oil company?

Why not just ask the company for end of year support and wait for their response?

Lollllllllllllllllll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Endorsement: Bodejo Can’t Speak For Fulani – Miyetti Allah / Gov Soludo Commissions Chief Emeka Ayaoku Museum In Obosi, Anambra State (photos / Enugu Approves Three-week Paternity Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.