Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies (16736 Views)

Nigeria Earned $206bn From Oil In Five Years – OPEC / Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles / Sagay: Northerners Are Afraid Restructuring Will Reduce Their Shares From Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by dsocioemmy(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2021
helinues:
Toh

The rich man pikin who make Bread and coke his favourite meal

Mehnnn this saying has weight
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by muheeb01(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2021
These one are lazy youths,but should be part of those companies CSR on a norm for the less privileged oo not these entitled lazy youths
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Anglojosite7(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lazy youths. Stomach infrastructure.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by PAQ(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
The list is not complete, they forgot to add;

.10 cartons of beer
. 5 cartons of aromatic schnapps
. 10 rolls of cigarettes
. 20 packs of rolling paper

Silly youths, instead of demanding educational grants, scholarships and job opportunities they rather eat their future in one night.

2 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by sageb: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Eligbam
Ikwerre youths and taxing is like 5 and 6
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by udemzeus(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lazy People
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by sageb: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
mrksquare:

Very foolish post. My community is a host to so many companies in Port Harcourt. I'm aware every year, Intel's dispenses seven cows, 30 bags of rice, groundnut oils and over 10 million naira as their Xmas largess to my community.

Even the coy I work has budgeted over 25 million to attend to our host community in the spirit of the yuletide. In short every year, we send 2 cows, bags of rice, cartons of indomie to our host community. In addition to monetary largess as well. All these are the norm down here. And the companies do it out of goodwill and the need to build a cordial relationship with it's host community.

Are you from Obio Akpor LGA?
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by AwkaFinest: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
tshtsh:

[s]As a 30 year old kalabari I can relate that In the southern region of Nigeria I have never seen any group of lazy, entitled and proud individuals like I see when I am in Port Harcourt. It has become a serious cultural problem which has been ignored for so long. I cant understand why anyone will comfortably want to settle for handouts from another man . I hope that they will wake up one day and realize that hard work and perseverance improves one's chances of success and not thuggery, extortion and laziness[/s]

No Kalabari man or woman will use the phrase "as a 30 year old kalabari".
Also I took time to go through your history and its quite obvious that you are either Igbo or Efik claiming kalabari..
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Merchant247:

Guy, naa ABEG JARE no be jari, be like say naa copy and paste you dey always do

Professor Emeritus of Pidgin English Tuale
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Germi9: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Look at them,settling for less.this is why the government keep oppressing the youth, no agenda no plan
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Phcmayor(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Am a portharcourt boy but I can tell you
Most of the portharcourt boys and girls are lazy and beggers
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by TGMISKY(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na the exact list them give my boss last year
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by tshtsh: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
AwkaFinest:

No Kalabari man or woman will use the phrase "as a 30 year old kalabari".
Also I took time to go through your history and its quite obvious that you are either Igbo or Efik claiming kalabari..

Your comment makes no sense to me. If you have nothing to say let go and stop questioning whether I'm kalabari or not as you dont know me and cannot tell me where I am from. The issue I raised was about the lazy, lackluster and entitled nature of the average kalabari man who prefers to womanize, beg for money and drink at every opportunity . Even funerals are avenues to go after women, drink and make money by begging. Its not a progressive attitude to life and has kept the kalabari people backward. Focus on that if you are interested and stop questioning whether I'm kalabari or not because you can't change that fact. Whether you like it or not
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by AwkaFinest: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
tshtsh:

[s]Your comment makes no sense to me. If you have nothing to say let go and stop questioning whether I'm kalabari or not as you dont know me and cannot tell me where I am from. The issue I raised was about the lazy, lackluster and entitled nature of the average kalabari man who prefers to womanize, beg for money and drink at every opportunity . Even funerals are avenues to go after women, drink and make money by begging. Its not a progressive attitude to life and has kept the kalabari people backward. Focus on that if you are interested and stop questioning whether I'm kalabari or not because you can't change that fact. Whether you like it or not[/s]

You are not and can never be Kalabari. Your history on nairaland since 2020 you opened this account says it all.

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by tshtsh: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
AwkaFinest:

You are not and can never be Kalabari. Your history on nairaland since 2020 you opened this account says it all.

If you dont like my posts on Nairaland go get the admin to do the needful. You can't change my tribe and opinion (positive & negative) towards the kalabari people of today.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by mrksquare: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
sageb:

Are you from Obio Akpor LGA?

I'm not.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Successlane: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Investigative:
I want to understand Nigeria youths
I can tell you here in port Harcourt
80% of indigenes think alike
Food
Sex
Drink
Sleep

The memo read
We the working executives

Very very TRUE !!!!

You really dey PH.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by skybeauty(f): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Abeg keep quiet. Your biafran boys and girls have decided to be looting fuel station and malls..killing their brothers and sisters and imposing anarchy and lockdowns in the east. Have u used your big wide mouth to condemn it? No

This guys are requesting not stealing

At least better than begging for food instead of resource control.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Akerele44(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Stating everything like BRIDE PRICE grin
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chai.. of all their troubles na Christmas rice all these ones fit come up with. Brain dead youths undecided
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Nyanabo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
This doesn't happen from my place in Rivers State. Tahh.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin
Baawaa:
These are the lazy youths we are saying, their problem is end of the year party
grin
Baawaa:
Real lazybones.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
daddytime:
Shame....

So cheap..

If I were the helmsman of the said company, I'd order procurement to quadruple their demand and make them even more subservient and docile.
As in eeh! These people are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by MarkBenn: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alf137:

Lol no vex. I'll do that.

And it's proof read

Thanks You are a good man
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Eagle360(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
If the company refuse they will cause mayhem.
Lazy youth, awon agbero
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Coolgent(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
daddytime:
Shame....

So cheap..

If I were the helmsman of the said company, I'd order procurement to quadruple their demand and make them even more subservient and docile.

Wicked man grin grin
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by daddytime(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Coolgent:

Wicked man grin grin

grin
See wetin dem even shamelessly dey ask oil company? That thing no go reach dem share na...dem fit even fight put.

If person wan chop frog make e settle down chop the one wey get better eggs so that if dem ask am whether him dey chop egg him go use hand beat chest say " yes, I do".

1 Like

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Coolgent(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
daddytime:

grin
See wetin dem even shamelessly dey ask oil company? That thing no go reach dem share na...dem fit even fight put.

If person wan chop frog make e settle down chop the one wey get better eggs so that if dem ask am whether him dey chop egg him go use hand beat chest say " yes, I do".
You are right.
Their demand isn't up to a million naira. grin
The company may even decide to give them 3m
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by goodheart01: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2021
Baawaa:

Most Rivers State youths and indigenes are like that. Very lazy and unproductive, yet u see them envying non indigenes, especially igbos when they become successful from their hard work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are Abused In China. / Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" / President Buhari Leaves His Polling Unit In Daura, After Casting His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.