Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You (28414 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Destinylink(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido is a pace setter! OBO
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by NoFucksToGive: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
see wretched idiots call ing this begging.. because that's all their useless lives sums up to. this is smart business investment. getting a duo with Davido for just 1 million is a smart business investment

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Kuriosmynd: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
People geh money o
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Abudu2000(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chai! MI has to get a loan from branch to credit davido lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Sheriman(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
One dey beg for money another person dey beg for collaboration
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by bcomputer101: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido, come and pay your tithes oooo
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by EmekaBlue(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Meanwhile Wizkid is in ghana forming big boy and the best

No home love like David

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by braine(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
drizslim:
Ace rapper and music executive, Jude Abaga better known by his stage name, MI, has begged Davido to collaborate with him for a hit song.

MI Abaga took to his Twitter account to make the plea while responding to Davido’s tweet asking those who had hit songs with him to send him money.
The DMW boss had in a Twitter post, asked his fans to send him some money in order to clear his rolls Royce from the port.

As of Wednesday night, Davido has so far received N130m from his friends, fans and colleagues.

I find this writeup offensive.

MI is a bloody star!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by jarvis4: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nawao for English
Does that write up sound begging to you
All these half baked bloggers can twist words
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Basic123: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:
MI Ataga abbi na Abaga denii.. You're big enough sir. You don't need no Davido to make a hit.
Just give what belongs to Ceazer to the Ceazer of the Nigerian muisic and start Singing.
Stop rapping. I repeat, STOP RAPPING. Rap doesn't sell that fast in the Nigeria muisic shrine.
If you used to rap in Igbo or Yoruba now, its another thing and a little bit better, but English..... hell no! People don't wanna listen to grammars.

Forget that your old title as Africa rapper number 1 abbi wetin dem dey call you then undecided.

My point is Start Singing trash then come to Me, Slawormirrr and smelly sperm for blessings.

You go blow.
Stop shouting
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Basic123: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
Back in the day, MI was my best rapper.

Dude was on fire and his MI2 was the best rap album of all time for me.

I love all the tracks off that album.
That Album ehn

Na fire!

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Rosaline5000: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
MI and Davido........... I cant wait.......
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by temitope27(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
GudluckIBB:

Dele na my Boy.......davido
I no be dele nw grin
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by nairaman66(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
drizslim:
Ace rapper and music executive, Jude Abaga better known by his stage name, MI, has begged Davido to collaborate with him for a hit song.

MI Abaga took to his Twitter account to make the plea while responding to Davido’s tweet asking those who had hit songs with him to send him money.
The DMW boss had in a Twitter post, asked his fans to send him some money in order to clear his rolls Royce from the port.

As of Wednesday night, Davido has so far received N130m from his friends, fans and colleagues.

155M plus last 4hrs ago..

Crazy...

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Is the dude really a rapper undecided As in like Tupac Shakur or biggie undecided Lol.. Noise maker lasan
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by maxlev1: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
How does making a request suddenly become begging. Some of this bloggers with poor level of comprehension. So don't u know that all the collabo u have been listening to started with a request from one of the artist irrespective of status!
So if Drake ask Wizkid if they can collabo, it means that Drake is begging and is a small boy to Wizkid based on ur poor sense of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by jaxxy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido would be glad to do the favors. grin
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido should better send me back my 5,000!
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by naiirablog: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Davido should better send me back my 5,000!

Lol omo who send you??
You be dey expect 10k as ROI
baba no be mmm o
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by GeneralPula: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
MI will get it..
Davido is full of Melody

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by GeneralPula: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
Gunboysavage:
MI Ataga abbi na Abaga denii.. You're big enough sir. You don't need no Davido to make a hit.
Just give what belongs to Ceazer to the Ceazer of the Nigerian muisic and start Singing.
Stop rapping. I repeat, STOP RAPPING. Rap doesn't sell that fast in the Nigeria muisic shrine.
If you used to rap in Igbo or Yoruba now, its another thing and a little bit better, but English..... hell no! People don't wanna listen to grammars.

Forget that your old title as Africa rapper number 1 abbi wetin dem dey call you then undecided.

My point is Start Singing trash then come to Me, Slawormirrr and smelly sperm for blessings.

You go blow.
[/s]
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by lookingfly: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
drizslim:

MI is now a begger, was it not this same MI trolling Akon some months back......pride was what belittle MI.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by jaiyeorie: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttwb32M6JkM
Abisola Kola Daisi Ifeoma William Funke Bucknor - Fran Asemota 40th birthday
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Aboguede(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Anything just to trend

Give Devido another two years he is over shocked
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by TellMeNothing: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
How I wish it will happen
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by OgatheTop: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:

You go blow.

Truth teller!

You are wise...

This I've known!

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Zion243(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
M.I is a big star on his own and he's lyrically bigger than Davido but our music culture doesn't appreciate rap music.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated / Open Letter To M.I Abaga / Olamide - Lagos Nawa / Moje Dodo (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.