Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You (28421 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Scottz: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
MI is humble
Way older than David but he humbly asked for this
Some mugu wey no get 5k for account go ask do you know how old I am
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Gunboysavage(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Should I let the dogs out?
Basic123:

Stop shouting
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Mewhizzp(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:
MI Ataga abbi na Abaga denii.. You're big enough sir. You don't need no Davido to make a hit.
Just give what belongs to Ceazer to the Ceazer of the Nigerian muisic and start Singing.
Stop rapping. I repeat, STOP RAPPING. Rap doesn't sell that fast in the Nigeria muisic shrine.
If you used to rap in Igbo or Yoruba now, its another thing and a little bit better, but English..... hell no! People don't wanna listen to grammars.

Forget that your old title as Africa rapper number 1 abbi wetin dem dey call you then undecided.

My point is Start Singing trash then come to Me, Slawormirrr and smelly sperm for blessings.

You go blow.

Nigerian music Shrine.
I nearly died cheesy grin
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by smile4kenn(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by DCONE1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:
MI Ataga abbi na Abaga denii.. You're big enough sir. You don't need no Davido to make a hit.
Just give what belongs to Ceazer to the Ceazer of the Nigerian muisic and start Singing.
Stop rapping. I repeat, STOP RAPPING. Rap doesn't sell that fast in the Nigeria muisic shrine.
If you used to rap in Igbo or Yoruba now, its another thing and a little bit better, but English..... hell no! People don't wanna listen to grammars.

Disregard that your old title as Africa rapper number 1 abbi wetin dem dey call you then undecided.

My point is Start Singing trash then come to Me, Slawormirrr and smelly sperm for blessings.

You go blow.

Trash.......you guys always settle for lesser things and go with the crowd.... if to say burna boy listen to una he for no dey sucessul today .

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by DCONE1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
OgatheTop:

Truth teller!

You are wise...

This I've known!

then you be been misled
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Gunboysavage(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Which crowd are you following uncle? And is burna a rapper? Give me 5 successful rapper's in nigeria(both Indigenous and English Rap) excluding Olamide, Naira and Zlatan. Even the Indigenous Olamide is now more of a singer.
DCONE1:

Trash.......you guys always settle for lesser things and go with the crowd.... if to say burna boy listen to una he for no dey sucessul today .
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by mediclife1987(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
drizslim:
Ace rapper and music executive, Jude Abaga better known by his stage name, MI, has begged Davido to collaborate with him for a hit song.

MI Abaga took to his Twitter account to make the plea while responding to Davido’s tweet asking those who had hit songs with him to send him money.
The DMW boss had in a Twitter post, asked his fans to send him some money in order to clear his rolls Royce from the port.

As of Wednesday night, Davido has so far received N130m from his friends, fans and colleagues.

MI na mumu, hit wey be sey na Davido go still carry all the glory go...
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Hkff: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by OgatheTop: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
DCONE1:
then you be been misled

you lie
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by RPG2020(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Follow who know road my brother e get why

Abeg e get why
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by TheManMentor: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
D collabo wud be a.mad jam...

but using d word beg is a big downside for me...MI is a big artist already, y use beg to ask Davido for a collab...

Am not impressed atall
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by sparklinson: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Send the 1m make you receive your own ooo
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by OLRAYS(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Abudu2000:
Chai! MI has to get a loan from branch to credit davido lol
grin...bad mouth
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Melaninprincess(f): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2021
It will be nice to see M and Davido work together on a track.

Need an accessory with the best sound output? Then you need to click my signature ASAP

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by DCONE1(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Which crowd are you following uncle? And is burna a rapper? Give me 5 successful rapper's in nigeria(both Indigenous and English Rap) excluding Olamide, Naira and Zlatan. Even the Indigenous Olamide is now more of a singer.
you limit your mind to so many possibilities.
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Gunboysavage(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2021
No bro.. I understand you.. But what I'm trying to say is , whoever is in Rome should behave like a Roman
DCONE1:
you limit your mind to so many possibilities.
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by DCONE1(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Gunboysavage:
No bro.. I understand you.. But what I'm trying to say is , whoever is in Rome should behave like a Roman
no bro, if everybody do so ... I bet scientists wouldn't have invented many things ...we need people who will think outside the box.... plus who told you alot of Nigerians don't appreciate rap artist ?
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by EmpressOVD: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:
We should not forget Davido music writer...

The dude is doing a great job

Should this be funny? LAME!
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by BigDawsNet: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2021
EmpressOVD:

Should this be funny? LAME!

It's not a comedy

I'm pretty sure you know someone writes Davido music's...not all but some
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by EmpressOVD: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:

It's not a comedy

I'm pretty sure you know someone writes Davido music's...not all but some

Ikr buh your 1st comment made it look like his whole music career was someone’s masterpiece…
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by BigDawsNet: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
EmpressOVD:

Ikr buh your 1st comment made it look like his whole music career was someone’s masterpiece…

Obviously not

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Amodi470(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
They gave Davido money for Rolce Royce, he gave it to orphanage. They gave Pastors money for God, they buy private jets with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter / These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated / Open Letter To M.I Abaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.