Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

What To Expect From Igbo Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What To Expect From Igbo Presidency (1850 Views)

IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
hollah123:
sanwo olu
Seyi makinde
Akeredolu
Fayemi
Oyetola
LMAO are u serious ? Seyi + fayemi and oyetola have not done half the road abia governor has done not to talk about umiah

All of them combined no even reach umiah Bros say something serious na
Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

None of this current governors is better then each other, they are all one and the same!

It's either they are under performing or not performing at all!

When they are not doing these, they are celebrating mediocrity!

Spits
Oga umiah is over performing ...he is in APC yes but the guy is good ... building all this stuff without loan
Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by care4you: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Asgard73:

Mention the region in Nigeria that is more developed than the south eastern Nigeria

I’m waiting.
you are a dullard! I just confirmed it today.
Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by Asgard73: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
care4you:
you are a dullard! I just confirmed it today.

... and you’re what? grin
Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by Igboland: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Was that what Azikwe or Aguiyi Ironsi did when they ruled the country ?!

Grgton:
Expect democratic federal republic of Nigeria!!

You will see equity and justice striving.

Lots of massive development especially the south and North West
Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Igboland:
Was that what Azikwe or Aguiyi Ironsi did when they ruled the country ?!

are you going back to history Obviously we all know that non of our leaders has gotten it right!!
Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by Aketi2: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
hollah123:
y have they refuse to make their region a first world region?
Or are u telling me it's not the same leaders they have that they will present?

Will they bring anything different from the ones we know,or the ones that have misrule them b4

Dave umahi
Peter obi
Okorocha
Orji uzor kalu
T.A orji
Ikpeazu
N co

Is rail ways and sea port handled by state? Airports that was built was denied approval by diseased terrorists.
Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by MightySparrow: 1:44am On Nov 19, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO are u serious ? Seyi + fayemi and oyetola have not done half the road abia governor has done not to talk about umiah

These governors didn't inherit bad roads. Go through their states, you could see roads to repair or expand not deplorable ones we see in the East.
So when you talk about Yorubaland, what legacy Awolowo left behind is advantageous advanced by present generation (though not very well), you can't compare igboland to Yoruba's.

Yorubaland will always be a hub of civilization in Nigeria.
If I guess rightly, you could be living in any of Yoruba towns. How many people are going to the east for greener pastures from Yorubalan? Not because of lack of adventure, but for what? What can they offer?
The oil that makes people run to South south has become a problem, the expatriates are leaving in droves. Southeasterners are not friendly. So? Just be following small, small.
Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by MightySparrow: 1:48am On Nov 19, 2021
Grgton:
are you going back to history Obviously we all know that non of our leaders has gotten it right!!
Neither are your current leaders now getting things right. Anyways, it has an advantage of self development, but a commonwealth of confusion. That is why Igbos have been struggling to blend with the rest.
Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by MightySparrow: 1:55am On Nov 19, 2021
mrvitalis:

These governors didn't inherit bad roads. Go through their states, you could see roads to repair or expand not deplorable ones we see in the East.

See the road in Abia, when these roads are constructed, they will look new of course
Where in Oyo, Osun, Ekiti Can you see this?

https://www.nairaland.com/6855081/deplorable-state-roads-aba-abia

So when you talk about Yorubaland, what legacy Awolowo left behind is advantageous advanced by present generation (though not very well), you can't compare igboland to Yoruba's.

Yorubaland will always be a hub of civilization in Nigeria.
If I guess rightly, you could be living in any of Yoruba towns. How many people are going to the east for greener pastures from Yorubalan? Not because of lack of adventure, but for what? What can they offer?
The oil that makes people run to South south has become a problem, the expatriates are leaving in droves. Southeasterners are not friendly. So? Just be following small, small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by blaqoracle: 2:17am On Nov 19, 2021
ba7man:
Igbos boast about having no leaders as if it's a thing of pride. Their society don't value leaders........except the hateful ones like Kanu.

How can you give leadership to someone from a society that doesn't value it??
you cannot be a trader and a leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by blaqoracle: 2:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Zandena:
Igbo presidency will see Nigeria being ruled by greedy people, entrenchment of public malfeasance, religious and tribal bigotry, political vendetta and killings of non- Igbos!
All and all Igbo presidency would bury Nigeria forever!
the mirror-image of Igbo presidency is Jonathan good luck presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2021
MightySparrow:

Neither are your current leaders now getting things right. Anyways, it has an advantage of self development, but a commonwealth of confusion. That is why Igbos have been struggling to blend with the rest.
I don't want to argue okay!! All I know it, there will be a difference
Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by Buckeyemedia1: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2021
hollah123:
y have they refuse to make their region a first world region?
Or are u telling me it's not the same leaders they have that they will present?

Will they bring anything different from the ones we know,or the ones that have misrule them b4

Dave umahi
Peter obi
Okorocha
Orji uzor kalu
T.A orji
Ikpeazu
N co

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From Igbo Presidency by Fahdiga(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2021
ba7man:
Igbos boast about having no leaders as if it's a thing of pride. Their society don't value leaders........except the hateful ones like Kanu.

How can you give leadership to someone from a society that doesn't value it??
Incoherent gibberish

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Has No Gubernatorial Candidates In South-south And Southeast / Peter Obi Is Very Stingy. See My Encounter With Him. ( Pictures) / I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.