Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) (32725 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
True!
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
T
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by seyz91(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
cheesy
MadamVanessa:
If eventually Davido agrees to your request. Please beg your dad not to attend it, before he kills everyone there including our beloved Davido with his incurable halitosis.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
sad and still collect the little Dey have to buy sutana,33,stouts etc go home and knack baba mufutau that they’ll for house rent in March lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by SATANlST: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
that son of a tout should stop talking to a legit son of a billionaire anyhow. what nonsense angry
davito na your mate?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
If u get mind tell people to wire for ur bday if them go do am freely and happily oo.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by JAMO84: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
If eventually Davido agrees to your request. Please beg your dad not to attend it, before he kills everyone there including our beloved Davido with his incurable halitosis.
Dry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Crossroad1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Because you gave him money you now think you can tell him what to do?

This is how you know people who didn't give him money from their mind grin grin grin grin grin
1 million na money for vip table for show
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Asadujames202(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seyi Tinubu

When will your purloiner fada share his loot

Death to all looters
Including Seyi and his father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by eagleonearth(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
osamz007:

Since na your thread you for LEAVE FTC for others na
hope you no follow beg that guy for giveaway come now dey give am slide down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
True!

Davido didn’t ask his fans for money oo he asked people he had impact on directly meaning friends and biz partners.

Why are people talking like he asked everybody? Even oba elegushi was called bt he gave him. Otedola was called bt he gave him.

Davido is a giver so he will easily get from whoever. Facts!!!
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by aumusa: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin grin
osamz007:

Since na your thread you for LEAVE FTC for others na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by AyelalaOo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido will not like this. This kine period of the Year.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Omniman(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Anneka101:
True talk

But I think he should give back those money to the needy Cux he already has a lot of money.

Them don start.
The needy crew
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Naija4love(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Competence5050:
savagery, live his father alone.... For God sake you are a woman... You need cold water to cool your body....
wow I love this picture it will good for wall frame picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by saintade01(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
They all paddy stop killing ya sef on top their matter

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Ambber(f): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seyi Tinubu that his father has bled the nation dry, he will not even allow us park free at Ikeja City Mall that he built right inside the secretariat and cornered from the state. He should be the last talk.. don't @ anything at me
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
30BG to the world.

Should I start another giveaway today?

0052566722 Access..thanks
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by mpire: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hintona:
Bola Tinubu for president 2023 grin grin

So your father isn't qualified to contest?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
If you know I have made you laugh in this nairaland....send me 2k..e no easy to make person smile for this buhari regime..

00525...66722 Access

Thank you
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by standout5: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
30BG to the world.

E no go bad oo boss �
Show boys love abeg sapa dey deal with me. 3071871038 Firstbank. Thanks boss
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by OLRAYS(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
princeade86:
If u know you be my nairaland fans, I need 5k each from each and everyone. Including seun.
6373156013. Fcmb
corporate beg.....me no talk am finish o grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by AbiaNextGoverno: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Damn bro
That's cold-blooded grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Ofez: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
30BG to the world.

1482733370 access bank
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by offiahvictor(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
TundeWX:
"To clear his Rolls Royce at the port" smiley
Hmm...vanity crew,over to you cool
yes sir, it's still vanity. If you like cry from now till end of December,i stand by it except you are with JESUS.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by specialbobby(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
How we take dey sure say na tinubu born this one self him no resemble oju wobo ooo

E fit be say na my papa belle way one woman carry run be this ooo
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Perhaps Seyi Tinubu has a company by proxy that organises concert in Lagos and also State Government will have their cut from the concert and the God father also.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Oga odewale, na wetin go blow my phone i won de do now .. cheesy
cheesy
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Leaforever:
I said somewhere dt davido will lose respect with all these nonsense callout, tagging and begging pple for money. It has started. Of course they'll start talking to U anyhow - even "calling U out". He should've just posted account and left it at that to know who truly loves him. He even had to call out mayorkun b4 that one sent money.
you have point but, he can still avoid all those undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Suit (Photos) / Genevieve Vs Omotola: Who Is More Beautiful Without Makeup? / Rahama Sadau Back In Hollywood, Shares Cute Selfie With Akon [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.