Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) (32737 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
lasisi69:
cheesy
Lasisi69.. How far?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Lasisi69.. How far?
brah, I'm good cool
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by jaiyeorie: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Zoe Kravitz MelissaMcCarthy luxury lawconnie britton and jurnee smollett Miranda Kerr fiji water Amanda Gorman Elle Fanning and Samantha Mc Millen Rachael Zoe #InStyleAwards #InStyleElevator Instyle Awards 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS9T5oZjqXQ
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
lasisi69:
brah, I'm good cool
Good to hear that. I just de observe you from my angle.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Rosaline5000: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
30BG to the world.

Should I start another giveaway today?
God will provide
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Good to hear that.
I just de observe you from my angle.
lol... Hope I never misyarn cheesy
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Halleluyah121(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
30BG to the world.

Should I start another giveaway today?

Access Bank
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido enjoy your life
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by OgwuEgo: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seyi Tinubu gave 2 million not 1 million.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
30BG to the world.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Rosaline5000: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by taiwolomo1: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Because you gave him money you now think you can tell him what to do?

This is how you know people who didn't give him money from their mind grin grin grin grin grin
aswear grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
lasisi69:
lol... Hope I never misyarn cheesy
Not at all... I de here feeling you vibes..
I hope you are from kogi

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by thunderbabs: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Who concert epp?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Bukolaberry(f): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
thunderbabs:
Who concert epp?
no be person wey chop food dey attend concert.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Not at all...
I de here feeling you vibes..

I hope you are from kogi
tongue No ooo... I'm from AfghanEASTan shocked
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by sleekymag(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by millionboi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hintona:
Bola Tinubu for president 2023 grin grin
u are sick
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by OkuFaba(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
If eventually Davido agrees to your request. Please beg your dad not to attend it, before he kills everyone there including our beloved Davido with his incurable halitosis.
who are you?? I just died after reading this

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na wah o, so somebody's friends donate 70m for him, and here nobody fit give me 100 naira recharge card, when i think about life....

Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by princeade86(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
OLRAYS:
lol. U aint seeious. corporate beg.....me no talk am finish o grin
u be my fan na.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by COLDMIND(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
We no want free concert, make him do giveaway abeg.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Godbless3(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tinubu self follow join.... Upon all the money looted how much you dey donate, who una the epp,
Nah so your sister want loot marketers for inside oyibo market.
This family ehn
grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by adelaja70(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Godbless3:
Tinubu self follow join.... Upon all the money looted how much you dey donate, who una the epp,
This family ehn
grin grin grin
He gave him 2M...how much you donate?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by adelaja70(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Godbless3:
This family ehn
grin grin grin
Una go leave looters for una 5 shikini states dey abuse Yoruba leaders. Se e ya werey?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Hintona(f): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
millionboi:
u are sick

How and why sir
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Hintona(f): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
mpire:

So your father isn't qualified to contest?

What about your father?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Alaganature09(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Baba Dey fear to call out wizkid �
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by toujurs: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Any thing tinubu, either at the beginning or the ending of a name abeg i no wan hear again
Re: Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
lasisi69:
tongue No ooo... I'm from AfghanEASTan shocked

shocked

We are brothers na..
Igala and igbo are brother..

But you are not in your state now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Stuns In New Photos / Adekunle Gold And Simisola Albums: The Chemistry Between Simi And Adekunle Gold / Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.