Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (1972 Views)

Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by AllKnowing: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ? by MadamVanessa(f): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2021
The way and manner you guys generalized things here is so annoying and childish at the same time.

A guy that barely changes his boxer will come online to write all sort of rubbish against girls.

This type have no gut to approach a clean classic babe, they hang around with underage girls as those ones are vulnerable. And when those ones asked them for financial help , this broke ass idiots will not provide the needed help, but will run to Nairaland to dish all sort of nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ? by Boogyman557: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: ? by AllKnowing: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
The way and manner you guys generalized things here is so annoying and childish at the same time.

A guy that barely changes his boxer will come online to write all sort of rubbish against girls.

This type have no gut to approach a clean classic babe, they hang around with underage girls as those ones are vulnerable. And when those ones asked them for financial help , this broke ass idiots will not provide the needed help, but will run to Nairaland to dish all sort of nonsense.

Kk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ? by Smartb0y: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

See one of those urgent 2k wink

11 Likes

Re: ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Rubbish!!
Mtchewww. undecided
Re: ? by Smartb0y: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
Rubbish!!
Mtchewww. undecided
This post touch your soul grin

2 Likes

Re: ? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
1. The way and manner you guys generalized things here is so annoying and childish at the same time.

2. A guy that barely changes his boxer will come online to write all sort of rubbish against girls.

3. This type have no gut to approach a clean classic babe, they hang around with underage girls as those ones are vulnerable.

4. And when those ones asked them for financial help , this broke ass idiots will not provide the needed help, but will run to Nairaland to dish all sort of nonsense.

1. Na wa o...
I get that OP's generalization is annoying, buh can't you state your opinions without insulting anyone?? Abi do nairaland dash out browny points for the most insults you give??

2. And besides sef, are you not "annoying and childish", by assuming that the guys who don't change their boxers type rubbish online?? Unless you're OP's close relative or in charge of washing OP's boxers, what you wrote up there is a childish assumption ((no offense))....

3. Another "annoying and childish" assumption that OP's "type" can't approach classic babes undecided... How're you sure that he only approaches "underage girls who are vulnerable"?? Are you there with him?? Abi is this just another "annoying and childish" assumption on your part undecided

4. The girl asked OP for financial help (following your "annoying and childish" assumption), OP no gree give (for reasons best know to him) and all of a sudden he's a "broke ass idiot"?? If the girl wasn't broker than the OP, why will she ask OP?? ((Because na person wey you feel say get pass you,na him you go ask))...

In summary...
OP's assumption is out of place, buh your response is super hypocritical!!!

Work on yourself!!

7 Likes

Re: ? by sterlingD(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
What l can say is this;all that glitters is not gold. Always look very well before you leap
Re: ? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Smartb0y:

This post touch your soul grin
mtchewww!!! undecided
Re: ? by arleck(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

F*u*c**k off

1 Like

Re: ? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Judging all d things female benefits 4rm guys. Is a guy suppose to be growing guts to approach one puccy.. Na guys wey kuku get time naim dey chase woman.

2 Likes

Re: ? by AllKnowing: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Judging all d things female benefits 4rm guys. Is a guy suppose to be growing guts to approach one puccy.. Na guys wey kuku get time naim dey chase woman.

I tire. There are too many perks for these ladies for being close to a guy.

1 Like

Re: ? by Mrsimini(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:

U re right my dear. That's just d bitter truth. So many of my fellow guys here are pathetic
Re: ? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
This one is among those people contributing to the rise of STDs in Abuja,keep your thing in one place ahn Mtcheww
Re: ? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Dey talk nonsense like say clean classic babe no dey bill. If them bill you, na you go run mad.

Dey talk like say their shiit no Dey smell. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: ? by Loreettaa: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2021
AllKnowing:
Time and time again, I meet a posh looking girl in a choice location. We get talking. From the conversation, I learn how much investments she’s made, how her brand/ business raked in huge funds last month, or how her parents offset the payment for a huge project she undertook.

Days later, we get down and sex happens. Casual sex. Boom! Her story changes... she’s got rent she has to pay. Or no, her parents are retired civil servants who can’t offer much help financially. And the ever classic one: “Babe my toiletries are finished and I haven’t even eaten since morning!”

Babe kwa!

PS: This isn’t peculiar to Naija girls alone. Because of my freelance work in Abuja, I’ve had dealings with females from Ghana, South Africa and Cameroun.
Are you the pesky, annoying type? How you present yourself matters.
Re: ? by AllKnowing: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Loreettaa:

Are you the pesky, annoying type? How you present yourself matters.

I’m none of this. I’m largely unassuming
Re: ? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Mennnnnnnn,this one pass undertaker smack down ohhhh shocked
Re: ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

This type have no gut to approach a clean classic babe, they hang around with underage girls as those ones are vulnerable. [/b]And when those ones asked them for financial help[b] , this broke ass idiots will not provide the needed help, but will run to Nairaland to dish all sort of nonsense.
Why is that girls always ask for monetary help .?
If I accidentally date you today between now and next week you'll need financial help why.?
Well you women made it obvious that y'all are just after money so anything thrown at you from guys you just have to take it like that ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ? by posty56: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

omo see finishing grin,
Re: ? by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

grin he is not generalising anything.. na so una be.. no be my babe wey dey bill me for hospital bill and Christmas outfit while she's working, receiving over 50k and stays in her father's house eating free food and probably collecting transport fare too. As I no send her , she wan use breakup threaten me. She dey mad... one thing I don observe about Una be say, a girl can have 1M but
go wan collect 600 naira from a guy's 1k..

5 Likes

Re: ? by Fiscus105(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

To be frank, 75% of ladies in Nigeria do that, they tax, tax and tax, only handful of ladies that are innocents of this particular allegation.

Infact, many ladies (maybe only in naija o) have mentalities that if you are sleeping with them without giving them commusirate money, that you are just cheating and make useless of them, some even take this mentalities going into marriage, they can never give out their own money to assist husband in any form.

Above all, I thank God for wife that God dash" if not I imagine how it would have be if I found myself with such ladies of entitlement mentality.

2 Likes

Re: ? by MufasaLion: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

So you came to this thread to practice your writing skill? Now, go and write your WAEC and stop being childish!

1 Like

Re: ? by Teripaul(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

be calmin down cheesy cheesy. Seems u re really upset. . grin grin

he juxt made hz point. So dnt take it personal.
Re: ? by AllKnowing: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
2ndchildhood:
grin he is not generalising anything.. na so una be.. no be my babe wey dey bill me for hospital bill and Christmas outfit while she's working, receiving over 50k and stays in her father's house eating free food and probably collecting transport fare too. As I no send her , she wan use breakup threaten me. She dey mad... one thing I don observe about Una be say, a girl can have 1M but
go wan collect 600 naira from a guy's 1k..

Thank you for saying the truth. MadamVanessa can deceive herself all she wants!

1 Like

Re: ? by McEphiks(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Mention names with your full chest. Abi you be man?
Re: ? by AllKnowing: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Fiscus105:

To be frank, 75% of ladies in Nigeria do that, they tax, tax and tax, only handful of ladies that are innocents of this particular allegation.

Infact, many ladies (maybe only in naija o) have mentalities that if you are sleeping with them without giving them commusirate money, that you are just cheating and make useless of them, some even take this mentalities going into marriage, they can never give out their own money to assist husband in any form.

Above all, I thank God for wife that God dash" if not I imagine how it would have be if I found myself with such ladies of entitlement mentality.

Like this is a code for the female folks. It’s Law! And to be fair to my Nigerian sisters, almost every other black girl on this continent reasons the same way.

(1) (Reply)

Groom Goes Missing After Impregnating The Event Planner For His Own Wedding / Please Help I Think Its Depression / Blame It On Who???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.