Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them (5841 Views)

Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy / Menace Of Yahoo Boys And Cele Girls In The South West.(relationship) / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Fleshofmankind1: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Hello Everyone,

My fellow Nairalanders , there is this things I observed about Yahoo boys and their lifestyle , some of them don’t have plans after making so much money , they spend it all on expensive lifestyles and drugs, worthless things that they really don’t need , a small number of them tend to invest wisely for long term financial purposes , I have a few of them as friends so I get so much pressure from some that they are down time and they need to survive I help when I can and they some of them who have been doing fine over the years , I don’t know if you do this or you have a friend or family in this line , I would love you to share your experience on how they have been doing over time or their present status , I would love to see a lot of responses .

Thanks you.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by HopeNeverDies: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2021
A yahoo guy came to my Our shop one day laidat... around 2018 shaaa

I was shocked by the way he dressed... SARS didn't stop him but they stopped the guy after him.. This coded guy has three big fishponds... I became motivated inside me .. and guess the kind of phone he's using??

Iphone 6 grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Fleshofmankind1: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
The way they get broke is what baffles me
HopeNeverDies:
A yahoo guy came to my Our shop one day laidat... around 2018 shaaa

I was shocked by the way he dressed... SARS didn't stop him but they stopped the guy after him.. This coded guy has three big fishponds... I became motivated inside me .. and guess the kind of phone he's using??

Iphone 6 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by slawormiir: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Only a keyboard warrior with no sense na im dey do dorime for club this days

When you hit little....then invest

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Damn niggar

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

You get
If I cash out big, 1st thing I dey do na to build house to rent out

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Fleshofmankind1: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yes but no all the ones who went broke did Dorime

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Demigod22: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Some of my coursemates that do Yahoo attracted bad boys which are always robbing them. Some of them live unnecessary extravagant lifestyle. When they are broke, they look like Femi Fani Kayode, always looking for food and handout and leftovers.

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Fleshofmankind1: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
You are right about that actually , what school is that? quote author=Demigod22 post=106612300]Some of my coursemates that do Yahoo attracted bad boys which are always robbing them. Some of them live unnecessary extravagant lifestyle. When they are broke, they look like Femi Fani Kayode, always looking for food and handout and leftovers.[/quote]
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Fleshofmankind1: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
I need yahoo boys on Nairaland to drop their opinion
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by EmmyCC: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn niggar
I knew you would be here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Unlettered: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
I wonder how you expect to cheat your to success and still try to stay successful without cheating.

If thats the case then you need to stay with more politicians. I know about a governor who cant even run his own house at the moment. Reason being he was used to using the govt to fund his everyday life. This same governor was running a cost of N300m a month as at 2015. But today with all the supposed “Assets” he cant grt his thing sorted out.

They have assets built for them in homes but cant sell them because of how outrageous the prices are. And being that the house were built for free as a kickback from contractors.

There is no easy road to success.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by greencard: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Stop glorifying yahoo boys

Nothing special about them ,

They are thieves

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Smartb0y: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
@op,are you trying to venture into the "internet fraud/ritualist" business. Be fore warned because at the end there's only one way it always turns out for them and it never ends in praise.
A life where you have no peace of mind.
stop looking for validation where there is none.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by ibechris(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
There is no future for yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Lilsameey: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
I have a few friend, He is into loading Andy exchanging but you can hardly know, except some clothes he wears, He has built his house and he is doing the furnishings, Let me burst your head, He uses one yeye Itel like that. Not up to 20yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Ocholu: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Una don hear am na. Straight from the horses mouth.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by SenecaTheYonger: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
What is Dorime?

Fleshofmankind1:
Yes but no all the ones who went broke did Dorime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Jmichael1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=106611244]Damnnn niggar
When you hit little....then invest No be lie bro...
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by McStoic(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
What is Dorime?

Chaiii...nne you be capital Learner ooo
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Jmichael1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=greencard post=106617834]Stop glorifying yahoo boys

Nothing special about them ,
They are thieves every body na thief

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by SenecaTheYonger: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
McStoic:

Chaiii...nne you be capital Learner ooo

Is that supposed to be an insult?

"Oh look, they don't know these term that clearly all fraudsters use"

Yeah, no shiit.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Smartb0y: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Is that supposed to be an insult?
"Oh look, they don't know these term that clearly all fraudsters use"

Yeah, no shiit.
sometimes its better not knowing

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by SenecaTheYonger: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
sometimes its better not knowing
ok

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Smartb0y: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
ok
you give up easily smh
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by viktohmarkz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
What is Dorime?

Its a hype tone when in club, if you're shutting down....lol

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by viktohmarkz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
The lifestyle of yahoo boys are, as you can see for those who don't put in sweat and stress
Its a lavish lifestyle that if not planned fades fast

But those who has seen suffering before cashing out big tend to use their head

I pray God bless the hustle, legit or illegit of every hustler out there
As for me I'll keep grinding low key till i get the bag

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Qpid5(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kizzissss

are you there?
ok
You only mention when you help anytime they are broke but refused to mention the part where they spend on you.. Anyways, i have 3 of them presently at my compound, this guys don't go out at all.. One has benz but only drive out to buy foodstuffs, he cook by himself.. The other one is always on nicka, he will neva go out, almost at home but spend on expensive wine and weed

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Qpid5(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Am planning to get a phn by the end of d month and start the hustle.. My family are starving and excessive borowing here and there.. With the financial embarassment i have been through, nothing will make me misuse the money when i eventually succeeded.. I dnt smoke but drink a little. I trust myself, no rituals, no clubing for me.. Just want to help my family feed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Chidexter(m): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
viktohmarkz:
The lifestyle of yahoo boys are, as you can see for those who don't put in sweat and stress
Its a lavish lifestyle that if not planned fades fast

But those who has seen suffering before cashing out big tend to use their head

I pray God bless the hustle, legit or illegit of every hustler out there
As for me I'll keep grinding low key till i get the bag

Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Chidexter(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Anyone up for deal. I'm online 24/7. Check my signature.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Wfsholla90(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Qpid5:
Am planning to get a phn by the end of d month and start the hustle.. My family are starving and excessive borowing here and there.. With the financial embarassment i have been through, nothing will make me misuse the money when i eventually succeeded.. I dnt smoke but drink a little. I trust myself, no rituals, no clubing for me.. Just want to help my family feed

grin grin Naso e dey take start, then after two cash out na to start dorime for club.
Anyway no amount of sufferings justifies scamming people of their life savings to ease your pain.
It's called systematic oppression and it's frown upon equally in the sight of God and reasonable men like Us.
Salam

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them by Qpid5(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wfsholla90:

grin grin Naso e dey take start, then after two cash out na to start dorime for club.
Anyway no amount of sufferings justifies scamming people of their life savings to ease your pain.
It's called systematic oppression and it's frown upon equally in the sight of God and reasonable men like Us.
Salam
i believe its all about the client sending you money right? I don't knw much about it yet but i already has a strategy.. If i eventualy had acces to any1 acct, na 50-50 sharing..because we need the money. I believe is this quote "there is love in sharing"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am / I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her / If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.