Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 (45164 Views)

NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time / If Obi Is Your First Choice, Ada Is Our Second Choice, North Mocks South / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by maldino: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2021
1st Peter Obi
2nd Pat Utomi
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by poiZon: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2021
leokid866:

Bi-courtney also runs MMA2 doesn't mean they don't answer to FAAN, if you like build it, run it, set it on fire, you will still report to FAAN. because without them who will give you the license you need? plus all taxes generated at the ports whether name you build am or not, or whether name you determine run am still go to FG not state.....
Bros lagos state govt havent built one hanger even with huge revenues generated since the time of tinubu.
Whether it will be operated by faan, ncaa or whoever, they haven't.
Lekki seaport is solely lasg project, why did they initiate it knowing fully well it will definitely be operated by fed govt?
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by 77up(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2021
temitope27:
so because am Yoruba nw, I must love everyone even if such is bad? Do you even love everyone in ur family talkless of ur tribe
Yes , we can't love everyone that's right but I don't hate anyone talk more of propagating it like you did. We can be our brother's keeper even if we have political difference. I didn't say you should love everyone but its not right to continue falling for the hate meting on us by these people on politics, religion and on tribal line.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by mapet: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2021
CharleyBright:

What is my business following to know what you choose?
What is my business with u in the first place?
Would I have even noticed you exist if u hadn't quote me to spew thrash?
Scallywag.

1. I quoted your ridiculous write-up, you are obviously of no relevance.
2. Obo! If you're going to give counter argument, make sure you read thru president before abusing someone. You're obviously dumb and trying to pull beyond your feather weight
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by leokid866: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
poiZon:

Bros lagos state govt havent built one hanger even with huge revenues generated since the time of tinubu.
Whether it will be operated by faan, ncaa or whoever, they haven't.
Lekki seaport is solely lasg project, why did they initiate it knowing fully well it will definitely be operated by fed govt?

they don't have to build a new airport cause they don't need it, the Lekki seaport has more advantage to Lagos than a new airport....the fact that Lekki seaport is a free trade zone draws in investors like Dangote and Tolaram who have their plants there......the seaport will draw in investors who will in turn develop the state at different levels.......it seems a better investment than another airport.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by temitope27(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2021
77up:
Yes , we can't love everyone that's right but I don't hate anyone talk more of propagating it like you did. We can be our brother's keeper even if we have political difference. I didn't say you should love everyone but its not right to continue falling for the hate meting on us by these people on politics, religion and on tribal line.
what is the meaning of political difference you are talking about, am not a politician neither love or hate anyone either, but if you are bad let's say it
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by CharleyBright(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
mapet:

1. I quoted your ridiculous write-up, you are obviously of no relevance.
2. Obo! If you're going to give counter argument, make sure you read thru president before abusing someone. You're obviously dumb and trying to pull beyond your feather weight

On a faceless platform like Nairaland, teenagers think everyone is their mates and they want to hurl insults.
I no blame you.
Am sure you call your father dumb at home.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by millionboi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
SavageResponse:

No matter how bad Tinubu will be as president he cannot be as bad a Buhari!
nobody can outshine buhari in that.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by millionboi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Akerele44:

i told u...Tinubu has always been there family problem.. grin
he is a thief datz y
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by millionboi(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:

I no understand. Mention your choice now I have 46 mentions because of my personal choice. I just tire.
bcoz of ur wrong choice
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by tsdarkside(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
1st choice Peter Obi
2nd chioce Osinbanjo

thunda fire you....that him too lie....you must like liying too....olodo....
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Akerele44(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
millionboi:
he is a thief datz y
A bold one infact grin
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by mapet: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2021
CharleyBright:

On a faceless platform like Nairaland, teenagers think everyone is their mates and they want to hurl insults.
I no blame you.
Am sure you call your father dumb at home.

You're sure? Haba! You cannot use your low standards to compare others na! Abi you think the world revolves round your sorry state?
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Danjikanbauchi: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Who said liar Mohammed here
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Danjikanbauchi: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2021
tsdarkside:

thunda fire you....that him too lie....you must like liying too....olodo....
why are you Yoruba Muslims in so much pain and hate like this ?
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by koolguy88(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2021
Seun360:
1. Rochas Okorocha.

2. Godwin Maduka.

3. Obi Cubana

Quote me and Thunder cripple you dia.

Olodo!!!
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=Dude397 post=107738016]Osibanjo[/quo

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.