Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 (45203 Views)

NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time / If Obi Is Your First Choice, Ada Is Our Second Choice, North Mocks South / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by verybadmouth(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode
Ambode

4 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Demor1: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
seems you dont know osinbajo age quote author=DEmejioba1 post=107736923]To me I would have preferred TINUBU because of his leadership charisma but age is not on his side.

I will go for OSINBAJO!

[/quote]
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Brushstrokes20: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
None!... I've completely lost hope in all Nig politicians : undecided
Pathetic bunch of SELF SERVING THIEVES and BLOODTHIRSTY scums!

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Seun360(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
1. Rochas Okorocha.

2. Godwin Maduka.

3. Obi Cubana

Quote me and Thunder cripple you dia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Richie0974: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
First choice: Yemi Osinbajo
Second Choice: Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Doctortyre: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
1st Moghalu

2nd Fashola

2 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Zion243(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pro. Yemi Osinbajo unopposed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Aeoner4: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
tutudesz:

Udom Emmanuel performance is out of this world, his Government is all about capital project and such project is already turning Akwa Ibom to a investment destination undecided
Wike would be may second choice, he can deal with anybody regardless of your relationship with him

Only those who don't reside in Akwa ibom state would sing his praises (Udom).
You really need to take a trip down to AKS to know how the people are suffering. Forget the media hype about how akwa ibom is fast developing. Compared to the allocation she gets from the federal, human capital development is nil, road networks (exception of the overhead pass at Ekom imam, which ironically, took him almost 5yrs to complete! ) are at zero. Maintenence culture is at its lowest.
Please, count other governors. Not some Scammers using ONLY GOD gospel to advance their stealing propensities

6 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by vikstandon(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Just show me the universally acclaimed bad people in our polity... We might give them a chance!!

The good men like Buhari has failed.

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Joe991: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
APCNig:

Lie, lie.

Presidency will never be zoned to your village so that it will not be a straight contest between Evans the billuonaire kidnapper and the Ozubulu drugs traffickers.

Power is fought for and snatched. Power is never given on a platter of gold.

Rotation is between North and South and not between 6 regions. If not, North-East and North-Central will say it is their turn.

Presidency was never zoned to South-West, but to the South. That was why Alex Ekwueme contested the PDP Primaries against Obasanjo, but Ekwueme was mercilessly whipped by Obasanjo.

Bring out your candidates, face your fears. Contest against the Yorubas once and for all. Atop hiding behind the Hausa/Fulanis.

But, Soludo the Solution is Nigeria current best hand to bring out the country from the bottomless pit that the heartless terrorist hiding inside the Rock has taken us.
Can u see your life
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by clockwisereport: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
1 Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

2 Yahaya Bello
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Frales6(f): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wike
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by AbuAeesha: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
if choices were horses beggars would ride!!
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by dreu2fine(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=abhosts post=107732818]The next presidential general election is just 15 months away. Who are your First and Second Choice for President?

Here are my Picks:

First Choice: osibanjo

Second Choice: omahi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by mapet: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
abhosts:
The next presidential general election is just 15 months away. Who are your First and Second Choice for President?

Here are my Picks:

First Choice: Akinwumi Adesina

Second Choice: Udom Emmanuel

Both are good choices...but, Akinwunmi Adesina will not win ward Primaries. Udom will not go beyond Akwa-Ibom State

5 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Dude397(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Osibanjo
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Greencloud: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
The fools are back again.
15months earlier

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
1) Prof. Osinbajo
2) Akinwumi Adesina

Every other person should gettat

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
tutudesz:

Udom Emmanuel performance is out of this world, his Government is all about capital project and such project is already turning Akwa Ibom to a investment destination undecided
Wike would be may second choice, he can deal with anybody regardless of your relationship with him
Using his FROG VOICE abiii.
U think others don't talk.
That you are Loud doesn't make you powerful.
There are too many silent achievers.

UDOM is a huge example..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Kinematics: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Myself and my brother

1 Share

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na this kind thread I dey like drop my trademark..
You want to know it.. check below.

Nigerian politicians are useless

All of them

5 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by inforesource: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
1st ------ Osibanjo
2nd ----- Peter Obi
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by MARKone(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
Not because of tribe or anything and if na religion I’m a Christian but when I look at Lagos compared to other states in Nigeria. I wish he can place that Midas touch on Nigeria. We need to better the economy. Everybody can not be running to Lagos. I mean imagine if Tinubu didn’t plan Lagos?
I rest my case.

What are you saying, plan Lagos as how?. Lagos was once the Capital of Nigeria and hence had been planned structurally all along. Tinubu didn't even contribute much in the structural development of Lagos when he was a governor. The persons that had a Midas touch on the state was Fashola and Ambode.

9 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by uthlaw: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
APCNig:

Can uncle manage the Economy?

Tinubu will do better in terms of managing the Economy, but Soludo is the Solution
let see how he finish with Anambra!
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by EmmyCC: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
Not because of tribe or anything and if na religion I’m a Christian but when I look at Lagos compared to other states in Nigeria. I wish he can place that Midas touch on Nigeria. We need to better the economy. Everybody can not be running to Lagos. I mean imagine if Tinubu didn’t plan Lagos?
I rest my case.
But Lagos being the first capital already had a big edge over other states. You can't give all the credit to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by cr7lomo: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
President wike
Vice fayose

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by mapet: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
1st choice Peter Obi
2nd chioce Osinbanjo

Peter Obi is not rated, over rated and cannot deliver votes beyond SE. Even at that, his SE stronghold is not strong any more
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by temak1: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
1. Bola Tinubu
2. Yemi Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Zion243(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
temitope27:
is righteousness God?

Did she mention God?
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Let's Join Hands and Salvage Nigeria..
1st CHOICE:Lai Mohammed.
2nd CHOICE:Lauretta Onochie

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by xandy84: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Did you just said Nigeria was smiling in 2008 recession?

APCNig:
Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution
Arakunrin Akeredolu the Fearless Lion.

But, I think Igbos should be given a chance. Not that it is there turn as they have been screaming, but just to give everyone a sense of belonging.

Beside this, Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution is the best Economist since the creation of heaven and earth. When the whole world was crying as a result of the 2008 global recession, Nigeria was smiling because Soludo the Solution was our money manager.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by mapet: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo and Kashim

Osinbajo will need an overwhelming backing to win. He doesn't have a structure of his own...

He is my choice too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly / Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.