Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo (4637 Views)

Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab / Woman Arrested For Having Breakfast Without Wearing A Hijab / Young Man Nabbed For Stealing Clothes In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by okaroangel: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Two men are seen walking on the road without wearing any clothes in Nnewi (photos)

https://trendytalker.com/two-men-are-seen-walking-on-the-road-without-wearing-any-clothes-in-nnewi-photos/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Drugged!

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2022
Seem like the new trend.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by blaquebelle: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Followers of Foster Ebayy?

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Typicool8(m): 12:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Celebrating Adam and Eve grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Realmi: 12:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Crazy things are happening
Where are those "na ritual " crew....food don done oo

This once wants to experience the 10th dimension grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by postbmd: 12:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Baba don hammer lol
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Nerogaming01(m): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Colorado + Canadian loud and action bitters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Deborah98(f): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Soon it will become a trend. It happening already.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Typicool8(m): 12:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Deborah98:
Soon it will become a trend. It happening already.
Hi sis I always like your comment on nairaland.. can I know you?
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Deborah98(f): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Typicool8:

Hi sis I always like your comment on nairaland.. can I know you?
Thank you but unfortunately I don't know how to reach across to you cos I've stopped replying to dms...
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Typicool8(m): 1:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Deborah98:
Thank you but unfortunately I don't know how to reach across to you cos I've stopped replying to dms...
Ouch, no hard feelings at all.
Hope you're having a splendid night?
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Deborah98(f): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Typicool8:

Ouch, no hard feelings at all.
Hope you're having a splendid night?
For where, mosquitoes and cold woke me up by force. I've been up killing them one by one and I'm tired cry...
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Typicool8(m): 1:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Deborah98:
For where, mosquitoes and cold woke me up by force. I've been up killing them one by one and I'm tired cry...
Damn. So sorry about that.
I think mosquitoes are breeding rapidly due to the rainy season and we have to be careful opening the doors and windows.
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Deborah98(f): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2022
Typicool8:

Damn. So sorry about that.
I think mosquitoes are breeding rapidly due to the rainy season and we have to be careful opening the doors and windows.
Just finished treating malaria and typhoid. I detest those annoying creatures with my whole heart and life...so why up this late?
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Typicool8(m): 1:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Deborah98:
Just finished treating malaria and typhoid. I detest those annoying creatures with my whole heart and life...so why up this late?
Well the sleep isn't forthcoming so I'm just keeping myself busy on Nairaland
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Deborah98(f): 1:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Typicool8:

Maybe someone somewhere is thinking about you hence your lack of sleep or maybe you are worried. It happens to me too but not quiet often. There were times I can go a week or weeks without sleeping at night then my parents thought I was secretly into something they don't know,my head was full and so at night while others slept,I fought with my life and destiny in thoughts and prayers. Haven't experienced it again for a while now. Don't worry all will be well.
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by mecussey(m): 1:22am On Jun 20, 2022
Typicool8:

Something you people should chat on WhatsApp una dey waste our space here

Back to topic, this guys are either high or on a mission. Which ever one, they need to be arrested for constituting public nuisance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Typicool8(m): 1:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Deborah98:
Maybe someone somewhere is thinking about you hence your lack of sleep or maybe you are worried. It happens to me too but not quiet often. There were times I can go a week or weeks without sleeping at night then my parents thought I was secretly into something they don't know,my head was full and so at night while others slept,I fought with my life and destiny in thoughts and prayers. Haven't experienced it again for a while now. Don't worry all will be well.
Actually the truth is that I've been finding it difficult to sleep this past few weeks to the extent of taking drugs sometimes just to sleep.
Thanks and Amen to your prayers

Can you text me your number via email or I text mine?
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Typicool8(m): 1:27am On Jun 20, 2022
mecussey:

Something you people should chat on WhatsApp una dey waste our space here

Back to topic, this guys are either high or on a mission. Which ever one, they need to be arrested for constituting public nuisance
Baba no vex
Before this madness becomes a trend, I think anybody caught should be arrested and jailed so that it will discourage people from following suit.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Deborah98(f): 1:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Typicool8:

Actually the truth is that I've been finding it difficult to sleep this past few weeks to the extent of taking drugs sometimes just to sleep.
Thanks and Amen to your prayers

Can you text me your number via email or I text mine?
Yeah mine got a point my mom had to give me one BP tablet that induces sleep. I made a research myself and found out it was worry and over thinking that led to that,the moment I cleared up what was logged in my mind and through prayers I got myself....So please let go of whatever you are thinking and hand it over to God. You can send yours via email. I'm still online
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Typicool8(m): 1:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Deborah98:
Yeah mine got a point my mom had to give me one BP tablet that induces sleep. I made a research myself and found out it was worry and over thinking that led to that,the moment I cleared up what was logged in my mind and through prayers I got myself....So please let go of whatever you are thinking and hand it over to God. You can send yours via email. I'm still online
Alright thank you very much
There's no way I can send it directly to your mail.
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Blaqroman0000: 5:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Come you guys should get a room
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by shortIGBOman: 6:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Rituals. This was how INNOSON motors owner and all the wealthy people in Anambra made their wealth.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by UrPapa: 6:54am On Jun 20, 2022
They are just being OBidient
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Asianjollof007: 6:58am On Jun 20, 2022
This could be the new trend. You all get ready, trumpet fit blow anytime.
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Asianjollof007: 7:11am On Jun 20, 2022
I see two Gs nursing each other up there.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by kingthreat(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Mkpurummiri has found its way back home grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Alapojames: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Methamphetamine at work
Or some ritual shit

Boost your social media page with ease...
Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by BigYash: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Colorado + Canadian loud and action bitters
If na Colorado ,them no go fit dey waka like that.. Them go sit down one place dey feel the mad vibes..

1 Like

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Teenwolf(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2022
Either they are homosexuals or are performing rituals

1 Like

Re: Two Men Are Seen Walking On The Road Without Wearing Any Clothes In Nnewi (photo by Unrated900(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Deborah98:

You sure say you get work so.
Why not secretly give ur number to d guy
Cos if you aren’t interested,u won’t be replying to his message every seconds of message.
Chai nairaland girls sha
I rebook them.
Always playing games since wen the site was created

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am A Chinese, Let Me Tell You Why Chinese Supermarkets Refuse Nigerian Customers / Drama As Judge Shaves Head Of Former Barcelona Player Haruna Babangida / The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.