Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use (4413 Views)

Why Are Hausa Men So Sexually Wicked / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / Man Leaks Ex's Nudes Saying He Wants To Warn Other Men Against Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Southernigbo: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
In as much as preaching abstinence has not really worked fully in stopping illicit sex among the genders, I think it's a lesser evil if those involved in illicit lifestyle make of some kind of protection against terrible shameful diseases that goes with such lifestyle. In this regard and from my knowledge and research, I have come to the conclusion that Hausa men who are a major ethnic group, hardly use CD, as a result of ignorance or whatever -I don't know.
Please can northerners here and those familiar and knowledgeable about their way of life help us with major reasons why men from this major ethnic group find it difficult using protection and also what is the prevalence of STDs among these groups of men?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Godada(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
tongue
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by MadamVanessa(f): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Using of condom in Islam is considered as haram.

The stupidity of hausa men is proudly sponsored by islam religion.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by cooooooks(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
HIV positive rates are going up in Nigeria. Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Hashabiah: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
You have to understand that the average northerner seriously despises the modern way of living , and would often considers things like condoms , HIV test and medicine , products of "Christianity ", which to them , is serious haram.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by baralatie(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
That is why std plenty amongst them but shame will not allow them to come clean
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Quality20(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
baralatie:
That is why std plenty amongst them but shame will not allow them to come clean
where did you get ur stat from? I don't really think that there is a high prevalence of std cos treatment are available easily both modern n traditional. Back to the topic, I think it's so cos they mostly relate with fellow northern ladies, whom they probably trust so much

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Quality20:
where did you get ur stat from? I don't really think that there is a high prevalence of std cos treatment are available easily both modern n traditional. Back to the topic, I think it's so cos they mostly relate with fellow northern ladies, whom they probably trust so much
Treatment is readily available but how many men who have std go to hospital for treatment.
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Kuriosmynd: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Imagine your babe cheated on you...and na house man or Fulani use him dick scatter her pvssy. How u go feel?
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Cerebellum: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Eweeh...

OP you mean say you no dey use condom knack Almajiri hoelosho

1 Like

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Timagex(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by bigdaddyhech: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
There's no connection between the Hausas not using CD and Islam. Are you trying to say that all Muslims don't use CD?
Let's be reasonable and sensible when typing at times

MadamVanessa:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by bigdaddyhech: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Where did hear, see or learn this one from? Don't be so proud and happy to type such trash please. Grow up and live your life hate free

Hashabiah:
You have to understand that the average northerner seriously despises the modern way of living , and would often considers things like condoms , HIV test and medicine , products of "Christianity ", which to them , is serious haram.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Hashabiah: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
bigdaddyhech:

Where did hear, see or learn this one from? Don't be so proud and happy to type such trash please. Grow up and live your life hate free

[/s] Oga, I'm still living in the north and I can say it anywhere that average northerner (especially the muslim ones ) despises modernity of any kind .

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by ashawopikin(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Southernigbo:
In as much as preaching abstinence has not really worked fully in stopping illicit sex among the genders, I think it's a lesser evil if those involved in illicit lifestyle make of some kind of protection against terrible shameful diseases that goes with such lifestyle. In this regard and from my knowledge and research, I have come to the conclusion that Hausa men who are a major ethnic group, hardly use CD, as a result of ignorance or whatever -I don't know.
Please can northerners here and those familiar and knowledgeable about their way of life help us with major reasons why men from this major ethnic group find it difficult using protection and also what is the prevalence of STDs among these groups of men?
na haram

1 Like

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Boogyman557: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Southernigbo: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
ashawopikin:
na haram
dont think so
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by KB007: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
They're naturally endowed so they hardly find condoms that fits them undecided
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by tobechi20(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2021
North believe in trust.

Using condom means one if you is hiding something or suspecting the other
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Southernigbo: 1:13am On Nov 19, 2021
tobechi20:
North believe in trust.

u got brains I must admit
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:

Are you that daft?
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by ObiaboAdoka(m): 3:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Wen i served in one LG in kano state back den, virtually all d chemist i went for looking for CD to buy d said d r not allow to sell CDs nd dat put an end to my looking for pussy to pound. Its forbidden in d northern part. D hausa don't use it, they pound raw without d fear of STDs and dan-daudus r much in d northern part also.
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by femi4: 5:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Southernigbo:
You are asking Stupidity why she is stupid?
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by femi4: 5:11am On Nov 19, 2021
tobechi20:
North believe in trust.

So trust can stop toilet diseases too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Hashabiah: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Are you that daft?
Bros, you don't live there so shut up and move
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by Olamilekxy(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:

This false!!

Nothing concern Islam with hausa not using condom
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by DropsMic(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2021
It is Haram
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by dammywapes(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2021
grin
MadamVanessa:

Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by dammywapes(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Many of them will be will be living with std and hiv. Those pple ehn.
ObiaboAdoka:
Wen i served in one LG in kano state back den, virtually all d chemist i went for looking for CD to buy d said d r not allow to sell CDs nd dat put an end to my looking for pussy to pound. Its forbidden in d northern part. D hausa don't use it, they pound raw without d fear of STDs and dan-daudus r much in d northern part also.
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by successnd(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Quality20:
Generally hausa men that we all know
Can do it with any lady available
Especially young girls. The issue of trust
Does not come here cuz is not their wife
We are talking about. Disease can stay upto years with de gals not even them noticing.....
Re: Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use by bigdaddyhech: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Oga, I'm still living in the north and I can say it anywhere that average northerner (especially the muslim ones ) despises modernity of any kind .

Madam, I was and bred in the north and I can you that you live in a local area or part of the north

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad / Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? / A bleeping Cheat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.