Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually (7660 Views)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by chilinks(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hep

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by neonly: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na death warrant you dey write for yurself so
Hope u put yur house in other

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by EmzyT: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by LofP(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Send me your atm number and pin, plus your phone number. I will call you every day. If you fail to respond to my call within 6 hours, I will contact your family. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by TheWolfen(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Y'all should quit flings with married women.
Issa high way to early grave. Heaven and earth wont support you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by floss(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
You're not in love my friend....you just want to Bleep her over and over again...by the time you must have gone in like 6times you will tell a different story.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by Phcmayor(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Soon to be abandon simp
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by arthurwillia(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
chilinks:
Hep

You Dey lie
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by Naijanascam: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Talk true ..... are you taking weeds above your capacity?
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
chilinks:
Hep

You know she's married and yet you're touching her boobs, which help do you want us to give you now!??!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
neonly:
Na death warrant you dey write for yurself so
Hope u put yur house in other

Relax your muscles na, it's just boobs na, not fingering or kpekusing
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
You be muuuuu, oya take it...

Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2021
TheWolfen:

Na lie, na dem dey sweet pass for bed grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by SavageResponse(m): 12:23am On Nov 19, 2021
LofP:
Send me your atm number and pin, plus your phone number. I will call you every day. If you fail to respond to my call within 6 hours, I will contact your family. grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? / Proverbs 6:28
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by Boogyman557: 4:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by Curious345: 4:37am On Nov 19, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
make we blast am for left leg ?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by femi4: 4:53am On Nov 19, 2021
chilinks:
Hep
Nice one, hope she's responding casually too
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by horpeyemmi66(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin Continue, sebi Ori e O pe ni
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by Oglock(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless... All Of Them
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by Kobicove(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2021
So what do you want us to do? undecided
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by chilinks(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Just seeking for attention. Nothing like dat
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by LikeAking: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
chilinks:
Hep

Nice one comrade.

Start fingering her ASAP.

.then(() => {
Bleep her
})
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by LikeAking: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheWolfen:

Lies!
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by BlaqJosh: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Enjoy your self bro, On a low.
But don't let her cross her boundaries. ✌️
Re: I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
chilinks:
Hep

I hope you eventually banged her grin

(1) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) / Its Meme Day: Nairaland best memes / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.