Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria (2323 Views)

Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) / How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths / How Scam Transfers(wire Wire) Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by docdes: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Right now, there are millions of Nigerians who are dying of hunger. Yet there are many genuine opportunities offered by the web economy. But, people cannot take advantage of these great opportunities because they are afraid of scam.

It's just like having plenty of water but dying of thirst. Even when you offer something for free, people are still afraid. How can we change this?

There is this document we created at my company. It contains a strategy to help Nigerians create lucrative careers using their social media profiles. We created to help Nigerians stay away from the Nigerian streets that are growing increasingly insecure. COVID-19 has already made working from home the order of the day.

But, I am surprised that I'm begging Nigerians to take the document for free. After thinking about it, the only reason I can find for why people would be afraid to take the offer is that they are afraid of getting scammed. Now, I can only imagine the number of other opportunities that Nigerians are missing while dying of hunger.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by FuckDModz: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Stop crying and post the document here. Scammer oshi

15 Likes

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by care4you: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
One of them spotted!

13 Likes

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by Boogyman557: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by Cuttycool(f): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Post it here otherwise you are a scam

9 Likes

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by vinceyinnovation: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
I like your advertisement wisdom it's top notch.. with your complain you have already won our hearts...

Post your offer here, we will happily be scammed by you..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by Aganju849: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
docdes:
Right now, there are millions of Nigerians who are dying of hunger. Yet there are many genuine opportunities offered by the web economy. But, people cannot take advantage of these great opportunities because they are afraid of scam.

It's just like having plenty of water but dying of thirst. Even when you offer something for free, people are still afraid. How can we change this?

There is this document we created at my company. It contains a strategy to help Nigerians create lucrative careers using their social media profiles. We created to help Nigerians stay away from the Nigerian streets that are growing increasingly insecure. COVID-19 has already made working from home the order of the day.

But, I am surprised that I'm begging Nigerians to take the document for free. After thinking about it, the only reason I can find for why people would be afraid to take the offer is that they are afraid of getting scammed. Now, I can only imagine the number of other opportunities that Nigerians are missing while dying of hunger.

Sharrap there

Scammer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by irunoko(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin
vinceyinnovation:
I like your advertisement wisdom it's top notch.. with your complain you have already won our hearts...

1 Like

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by irunoko(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
I like this your gaslighting skills o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by FunnyDude(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
docdes:

Shut up scammer

3 Likes

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by Prevailing: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hahaha.

Op you got what you bargain for. Use the doc to better your own life and company

2 Likes

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by jerflakes(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

grin

Hope no dey for this country again

1 Like

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by Gee64: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2021
The love of money has turned most young Nigerians criminals!

Can you imagine this OP playing on people's intelligence?

1 Like

Re: I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria by ogyunging(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
The scope no work. Try again.

(1) (Reply)

Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown / Graphic Picture: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ilasamaja Lagos This Morning / Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.