Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" (27416 Views)

Rohr: I would Have Won AFCON With Super Eagles In Cameroon / Sunday Oliseh: I’m Ready To Take Up Super Eagles Job If NFF Wants Me / Gernot Rohr: I Rejected ‘Good Offers’ To Continue As Nigeria Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by koladebrainiac(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
cant you just do the honorable thing and resign
You know we are Nigerians we no get money to pay you off.

Please we still dey owe IMF,cHINA pARIS CLUB AND RECENTLY SOKOLOAN now you want us to dey owe you again haba, resign now
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by eskuvoisrael(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
He is putting everybody's mind in high tension [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by gentleguy1975: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
This man's stats with the super eagles is quite impressive but his shortcoming is lack of convincing display in his games
Reminds me of Phillip trousse who was sacked after qualifying us for world cup with an away game to spare! Same happened to Amodu shuaib in 2002 after qualifying us for korea japan!

3 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by mpire: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Whoever hired this guy needs to face the death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by opeyemi233: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
The guy no get styles of playing, he should just go in peace cos I don’t see naija for world cup if he remain coach
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
He should just do the honourable thing and resign. Nigerians won't let this slide. They want him gone!
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Morris101686(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
In the last five years we have wasted our time in football. There is nothing new we are doing any longer .To see a country with many professional players home and abroad struggling to qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations and World Cup is heartbreaking. Gernot Rohr is not a good coach and I don't understand why he is still managing Super Eagles.

Orji Uzor quote " Gernot Rohr" is not a good coach I turned him down when I came to Enyimba
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Sureblack47: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Why da nor go sack when he nor know wetin he da do.
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Kobicove(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Quit already!

You have overstayed your welcome!
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Jamieb(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Virus99:

Oga what do you mean impressive ?

Not a single trophy since 2016 undecided

Shut up. The bronze won in 2019 isn't a trophy abi. Abi na every year world cup and nation cup dey hold

5 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by damosky12(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
azpekuliar:
Can't remember when last I watched a Super Eagles game. Ghana 2008 Nation's Cup perhaps. Nigerians should be careful what they wish for. The times we failed to qualify for the nation's cup indigenous coaches were in charge.

The last time we won a Nations cup and went past world cup group stage, an indigenous coach was incharge too. It's not in indegenous or foreign coach, it's about a coach that will merit it.

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by femixville(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Atleast, if Government no work, our football wey naija youth like nd dey unite us suppose work na..
Baba Buhari no sabi, Baba Rohr too dey Bleep up..

Naija get trouble sha..

Oga, sack ursef.. Man go just dey point hand go left nd right for pitch sideline like Sanwo Olu

E tire pesin jor..

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by deji17: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
This Rohr is incompetent.
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Virus99: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jamieb:

Shut up. The bronze won in 2019 isn't a trophy abi. Abi na every year world cup and nation cup dey hold
Why will you say I should shutup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Samunique(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
legendgalas:
Nigeria is not serious at all
How will you sack a coach 6weeks to a competition he has qualified the team to?
A coach that has met all targets set before him since he got the job?
I will rate him 8/10 since he was appointed
A man with sense.

Leave those noise makers alone !
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Timothyoj(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
eskuvoisrael:
He is putting everybody's mind in high tension [color=#990000][/color]

Oga na your own mind they for high tension ooo. Naija for wetin na kilohappen.

Pls be at rest oo, we have more than enough to think of than supper chickens
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yet they'd not called for Buhari's sack....
Misplaced priority...
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by drealcivilceno(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Rohr cannot even coach a small team in his native Germany,

We over value white man knowledge, I don't even see any difference that man has made.

Nigerian league is not dead. It just that they are not impressing the fans with success. Nobody loves a failure

Wetin you black man does done do? Oya talk.

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Miller232: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
legendgalas:

Leave them let them bring their Nigerian guardiola that want to do miracle and carry them to world cup final
Nigerian coaches that are very stupid very soon they will cause division in the team naso that oliseh take pursue enyeama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by bskyb(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
legendgalas:

I thought I was the only one who has this view. This guy is one of the most successful coaches Nigeria has ever had. He came tops of his group, yet they want him to resign because of lacklustre performance.
People have forgotten the time when it was a norm for Nigerians to use calculators to permutate Nigeria's chances of qualifying.

5 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria will not qualify for world cup with Rohr in charge. Eagles play without passion for the shirt and country.

Names don't win matches but teams do. Nigeria has no team to compete for the knock out qualifying phase of the world cup
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by beejay85: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Rohr cannot even coach a small team in his native Germany,

We over value white man knowledge, I don't even see any difference that man has made.

Nigerian league is not dead. It just that they are not impressing the fans with success. Nobody loves a failure
Joachim leow spent 15 years with d German national team
His last 5 years performance was abysmal to say d least...he was respected but never sacked...
Saw Germany through a bad tournament..
Even when d world know d appointmented ex Bayern coach flick was better..
No patience for Nigerian s

3 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
KanielOutis92:
Most Nigerians don't have his support. He should just be a gentleman and throw in the towel

Have you ever seen any coach that threw in the towel?

They don't because sacking them comes with a huge pay out.
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by JOemmy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
The old man looks too dull and uninspiring he has transformed SE to his personality since he took over the team we really need a more younger, tactical and vibrant coach.
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by KingDamzzy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Virus99:

And how many competitions has he been too? Just the world cup in 2018 and the AFCON in 2019.

By the way Rohr has the best winning ratio of any super eagles manager.

3 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Virus99: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
KingDamzzy:

And how many competitions has he been too? Just the world cup in 2018 and the AFCON in 2019.

By the way Rohr has the best winning ratio of any super eagles manager.

Yes because he has more games than all of them undecided
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by gassbee: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
He cant b sacked for now, he is surely taking Super Eagles to Qatar
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by friendbee: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
"I am Not sacked BUT they want me to quit" Rohr Super Eagles coach. So what are you waiting for,please do what they ask you to do NOW.
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by gentleguy1975: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Virus99:

he had met all the target set for him by nff! Remember nigeria has overcome the era of using calculator during qualification period, what we have instead is qualification with game to spare

2 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by mrkings84(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rohr have tried, he has done his best. He should be given some more time.... No, he can't do better that what he has done. If continued with him, he will drive Nigeria to 90 in FIFA ranking, the earlier the better!!
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by Blackman101: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
who sack a coach at the last lap of a qualification, sack him and see if we make through the next round.
Re: Gernot Rohr: "I Have Not Been Sacked But NFF Wants Me To Quit" by russy: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rohr did not know that Nigerian prefer to loose gallantly than to win fumbling, ask fanny Amu grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Referee Beaten Mercilessly By Supporters After NPFL Match. Photos / Three Players Keshi Should Drop For South Africa Clash / Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.