Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos) (34644 Views)

Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies / White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos) by Soniabeauty: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
You reason as a fool does. Where are you from? Delta state is blessed with good people and stop saying RUBBISH.
Re: Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos) by Soniabeauty: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
oil na from rivers and bayelsa. stop deceiving yoursef. you produced armed robbers like anini and oloshos

You speak like an slowpoke. Tell me the state you are from, I guess a Yoruba man and I guess that is why you are saying this RUBBISH.
Re: Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos) by SATANlST: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Soniabeauty:

You speak like an slowpoke. Tell me the state you are from, I guess a Yoruba man and I guess that is why you are saying this RUBBISH.
why i come from dosnt change the fact that u anini brothers are useless
Re: Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos) by Soniabeauty: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
YOU SEE DELTA AND EDO AKA BENIN? JUST AVOID THOSE FRUSTRATED LOTS. THEY ARE THE MOST USELESS PEOPLE ON EARTH, FROM CULTISM TO ARMED ROBBERY TO OLOSHO OR MERCILESS KILLINGS

Stop behaving like a satanist as your name is. I know your name is following you up and down and I pray you become a son of the devil. Lagos you people say is developed have some dirty community like other state and lekki is known to have the highest number of prostitute in Nigeria. So watch your word before you speak.
Re: Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos) by SATANlST: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Soniabeauty:

Stop behaving like a satanist as your name is. I know your name is following you up and down and I pray you become a son of the devil. Lagos you people say is developed have some dirty community like other state and lekki is known to have the highest number of prostitute in Nigeria. So watch your word before you speak.
lagos is an overated shit hole, where did i say anything about lagos. 90% of the hoes in lagos are your useless sisters from delta and benin. death to all of u fuckers
Re: Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos) by Soniabeauty: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
SATANlST:
lagos is an overated shit hole, where did i say anything about lagos. 90% of the hoes in lagos are your useless sisters from delta and benin. death to all of u fuckers

That is not true. Plenty of them I have seen are Yoruba girls parading themselves as hot babes.
Re: Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos) by Malik1234: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Omg!!! I had to share just saw this cool channel madddd!!!! For the crime enthusiast, you gotta watch and follow ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILJhmdChA0
Re: Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos) by Soniabeauty: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
*Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist*
https://amiloadednews.com/2021/11/married-man-abandons-girlfriend-in-hotel-room-rapes-receptionist.html

Na so your people dey do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) / IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) / Tips On How To Avoid Getting Lynched Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.