Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,334 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) (34542 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) / Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by TMSMedia: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dowen: Sylvester's Mum Breaks Down In Tears After Students And Staff Were Exonerated (Video)

Mrs Oromoni, mother of late Sylvester Oromoni, the 11-year-old student of Dowen college has cried out to God to avenge the death of her son, IgbereTV reports.

This comes hours after the Lagos state government exonerated the five pupils and teachers arrested over Sylvester's death. The state's Director of Public Prosecution in a letter written to the police and the court trying the case said the autopsy result did not prove that Sylvester was murdered. The DPP also stated that the toxicology result did not find any harmful substance in late Oromoni's body.

In a video released this afternoon, Mrs. Oromoni who could not hold back tears, prayed for God to fight for her and cut short the lives of all those who cut short the life of her son. An aggrieved Mrs. Oromoni went on to pray that God should cut short the lives of all those supporting her son's killers and make them feel the pain that she is feeling.

In her words;

''This battle that is on ground is of the lord. Everlasting living God, the creator of heaven and earth, the beginning and the end, the first and the last, the owner of the whole planet, the God who created the whole universe will surely avenge the death of my son, Sylvester Oromoni jnr.

For this the whole world will know that there is God that fights for the oppressed. Jehovah God arise and let those that cut the life of my son short , cut their lives short. And those that are supporting them, oh lord, cut their lives short.

Let them feel the pain that I am passing through. Let them feel the pains that I am passing through. Let them breathe the air Oh God. Arise! God of vengeance arise. Everlasting God arise.

If they breath the air in, Baba God, may your wrath fall on them."

The devastated mum said everyone celebrated Christmas and New Year but she did not celebrate with her son.

She prayed that God should arise and deal with those that are trying to turn the case and give her son an evil name.

Watch the heartbreaking video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrp9Gqd8C3c

https://igberetvnews.com/1411513/dowen-sylvesters-mum-breaks-tears-students-staff-exonerated-video/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by dollynnn(f): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
So painful.
Am I the only one who still do not believe this autopsy result and the toxicology result?
The killers may escape man's judgment but they can never escape the judgment of God.
Continue to rest in peace young lad

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by BigSarah(f): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Minority struggle,madame There's no God Just Powerful people playing the role of God...

So get over it

mogbeyiteren:
Have u not heard that those who say there is no God are fools?

Yes I have, God doesn't exist to them leave them be..
If God exists to you congrats and good luck!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by RoyalBlu(f): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
embarassed embarassed

Reading this just left me in tears. Too sad.

Dear Lord, please hearken unto the cry of this heartbroken mother.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by SportsHD: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigSarah:
Minority struggle
Cover up LLC.

Same as the brother whose skull was mined in an ife hotel. There's no justice in this country except you get it yourself.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by kinglee007(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
And someone thinks this prayer will not work? I've always told my friends, "when a guy tells you, I GO SHOW YOU, take it with a pinch of salt. But when a woman tells you, I GO SHOW YOU, omo beg am o".

Mama no worry, GOD will avenge for you.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Christistruth00: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
cool

Kemi Olunloyo already said there was going to be a cover up a month ago because the arrested Students and the School were too well and highly connected

Kemi Olunloyo has also gone even further and advised anyone still with Children in Dowen College to send their Children to Other Schools they can Trust

Sometimes money pushes people into big Problems if Sylvester Oromoni Parents had sent their Son to the local Secondary School down the Street and hired lesson Teachers at home he would most likely still be alive

Imagine them paying N1 million to a School only to have the boy sent to his grave

If Mama Don Davis was not spiritually and Physically alert the same could have happened to her Child

Those who killed the case will still proceed to pay the Cheated Family Condolence Visits and sponsor Newspaper Obituary for the boy

Nigerians don’t just kill Justice they walk all over it’s Carcass

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Very sad. May God heal the hearts of the boys family.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cry no more woman

4 Likes

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Fourwinds: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Your prayers shall come to pass ..Amen...All the heavenly host have heard you..those children who killed your son will drop dead mysteriously. Including those who aided and cover up.. It will be so.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by juman(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Politicians decided to bury the case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is quite bad and suprising to know that nothing was done about the kids death..
It would have been better if God had prevented his death..

3 Likes

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Let Falana handle the case.

4 Likes

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Father Lord pls hear the cry of the bereaved.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by CannibalTorment: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
So sorry
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by CannibalTorment: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Trash

Don Davis was picked at the end of the session like this Oromoni was invited to come and pick his son, where does spirituality comes in.
Christistruth00:

[s]If Mama Don Davis was not spiritually and Physically alert the same could have happened to her Child[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
The God that I serve doesn't work that way.

3 Likes

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by lebron7(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
kinglee007:
And someone thinks this prayer will not work? I've always told my friends, "when a guy tells you, I GO SHOW YOU, take it with a pinch of salt. But when a woman tells you, I GO SHOW YOU, omo beg am o".

Mama no worry, GOD will avenge for you.
Lol
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by jmoore(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dr Clement Vhriterhire, a pathologist who is a pathological liar.

All these demons covering up the murder of Sylvester Oromoni with a foolish autopsy report.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by BobbieZion(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
embarassedWhilst... I know many who will be indifferent all in the sake of trying to prove a silly point.
Saying "nothing happened"

May God comfort the bereaved,and eternal rest to the dead.

Let it rest.............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cries of a mother .
Justice must prevail at long last.

KingMack:
The pain is deep!! I was moved to tears...Mama will always be Mama, God bless our mothers and Amen to her prayers angry cry
Amen in Jesus name.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Brendaniel: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
If you are a Buhari supporter, you have a hand if this woman and her family doesn't get justice...

2 Likes

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PoliteActivist: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
INJUSTICE!!!
OBVIOUS WHITEWASH!!!
THE PUBLIC KNOWS THEY ARE MURDERERS!!!!!

Unfortunately for them the public already knows what happened:
Other students were there when he was beaten up and forced to drink. Some have spoken up. The child himself spoke up. His father narrated everything, including autopsy by the family (see below).
The child also had peeling lips, chemically damaged organs, and broken bones.

All these were wrong according to the fake report. He was never beaten up and there was no trace of any chemical!

TOO LATE FOR CHILDISHLY UNBELIEVABLE FAKE REPORTS!!

#JUSTICE FOR SYLVESTER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw

Christistruth00:
cool

Kemi Olunloyo already said there was going to be a cover up a month ago because the arrested Students and the School were too well and highly connected

This has to be LUNATIC OLUNLOYO herself or her agent.
Stop trying to whitewash LUNATIC OLUNLOYO on every thread. She is clearly one of the villains of this saga. Stop trying to rewrite recent history!
Here's what she said:

SHE SAID:
SYLVESTER WILLINGLY DRANK ENGINE OIL AND AGREED TO BE BEATEN UP BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO JOIN THEIR CULT

That's what the lunatic said: a total LIE!
She was supporting the school and those boys like she was being paid!

Stop trying to obfuscate.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by awa(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm.. More investigation needed pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by grenje(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is sooo sad, no one deserves this kind of pain.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Make Una Go Traditional Way
Una dey wait for White Jesus to Save una

Justice get price tag for Nigeria
Go the spiritual way and seek justice
Una go dey f

Our fore fathers would swear infront of shrine
within 24 hours justice is served
Una dey here dey form Oyinbo coury system

Nonesense

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by xcesspaschal(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Only God knew what happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PennywysCares(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
cry
So heartbreaking

May the Lord Jehovah answer her prayers

1 Like

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by aspabay(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
They have been found guiltless, so what's the fuss and camera drama.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment / Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Yahoo Boy Acting As Fake American Soldier In Afghanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.