Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! (1674 Views)

EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Download The Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report Here / IGP Receives NPF Panel Report On DCP Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Why are journalist not doing the follow up on the reports of the panel again?

Victims' families are not even speaking.

interesting times are here.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by Hashabiah: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Stop being a zombie

4 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
Stop being a zombie
undecided undecided
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

5 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by Babanl(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
Report isonu

Orphan ni gbogbo won.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Babanl:
Report isonu

Orphan ni gbogbo won.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is logical question naaah, when OAU MBA student disappeared, there was an uproar by his family.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
sammy329:
This is logical question naaah, when OAU MBA student disappeared, there was an uproar by his family.
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by Hoodlums: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mtchewwww undecided undecided
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2021
Hoodlums:
Mtchewwww undecided undecided
The truth will always prevail!! Stop all these emotionalism.

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by Born2Breed(f): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Ozuor!!
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2021
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2021
angry

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Born2Breed:
Ozuor!!
undecided undecided
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by saintade01(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Awarding millions to a witness who gave testimony at the panel and then using his testimony to term him as, "Deceased."

"You died."
"No I didn't die."
"We say you died."
"No I didn't die, my brother died."
"Ok, take millions of naira and die, leave your brother to die."

~ Akowe

We say you die ���

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
saintade01:
Awarding millions to a witness who gave testimony at the panel and then using his testimony to term him as, "Deceased."

"You died."
"No I didn't die."
"We say you died."

~ Akowe

We say you die ���
grin grin grin
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
They don't want to talk about the Cops that were kee, whose families are known and are mourning till date but they want to promote a political narrative with no iota of truth, just pure falsehood for the purpose of election. Deaths without identity, family and face.

We all saw the families and pictures of victims that were kee at Ojota in 2012 by Pidp during Subsidy troubles
we all saw the families of the job seekers who daid during aptitude test organised by Pdp

we all saw the family of the young hawker that daid during YoibaNasan riot in Ojota. Why is it that only the Tollgate people no get families or relatives?

Copied

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by Hoodlums: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
[s]
saintade01:

"You died."
"No I didn't die."
"We say you died."

~ Akowe

We say you die ���
[/s]
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lol grin grin

How could someone be bearing hoodlums

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by Babanl(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
sammy329:
grin grin
When Human being are not fowls
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by princdebola201(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
That report is most useless paper. I have seen on internet space.
How can a Senior advocate seat on a panel for 52 weeks and still come up with a watery report filled with too much incosistencies.??

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by princdebola201(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
If SAN weyrey client was accused with that watery report will he accept it without scrutinizing it

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2021
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Truth may appear unpopular or unpleasant.

The truth will prevail.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2021
One expected that a Judicial Panel should be JUDICIAL in the true sense of the word in present day Nigeria. But alas! It became a theatre of absurdities.

How can a Judicial Panel go on with it's activities when it had a Retired Judge as its Chairperson while majority of its members were the insurrectionists themselves?

That SHAM won't make it past the gates of the High Court, Ikeja.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by Adiola(f): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Good a thing no one is interested in your thread
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by Babanl(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
sammy329:
lipsrsealed
Oga oo
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by bobowaja(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Adiola:
Good a thing no one is interested in your thread
Says who? You mean only miscreants are not happy for normal thinking people for bursting their lies?
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Stop being a zombie

Can you just be constructive in your comment.
and debate his submission

Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by sammy329(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
ENDSARS PANEL: MY TENTATIVE COMMENT
While l was away, l read quite a number of reactions to the Endsars panel unsigned report shared online. What l have been able to distil are emotive reactions, rather than a dispassionate analysis of the report. At the end, emotive reactions ended up obfuscating the real issues. The fact is that if people have made up their minds over an issue, it is immaterial if there are compelling contrary facts. In mass communications theory, it is called selective perception. When emotions are high, reason takes flight.

First, l need to state upfront that l have tremendous respect for members of the panel but like a court judgment, including Supreme Court verdicts, they are subject to dissection and analysis. After all, were we not all here when the Supreme Court judgement on Imo governorship election was torn to pieces by many commentators? Therefore, the report of the panel could also be dissected.
I have gone through the panel report and l found a couple of inconsistencies therein, where the conclusion could not be supported by the evidence.

My position is that human life is sacrosanct and the loss of just ONE LIFE is bad enough, irrespective of the circumstance. The evidence of a key witness, the Chief pathologist, Professor Obafunwa was crucial. He said 99 bodies were picked up from different parts of the state during the Endsars protests and from his evidence, three of those bodies could be traced to LeKki. But I’m curious how the panel did not find the death of other 96 citizens who didn’t die at LeKki to be important to be form part of its conclusions and recommendations. Even more curiouser is the silence on all the policemen who were killed during the protests, some killed is grotesque manner. Every life matters, whether at LeKki or elsewhere. I don’t want to go to other inconsistencies in the report which some people have dealt with, while we await the White paper of the state government.

Finally, l find it laughable that Reno Omokri claimed to have secured 75,000 signatures, requesting the International criminal court to try Buhari for crimes against humanity over the panel report. Look, those who have been following me know that I’m unsparing when l want to criticize Buhari and l have done it severally but hey, sending an unsigned panel report, sourced from the social media as the “exhibit” to the ICC to try Buhari for crimes against humanity, is just a joke taken too far.

Yes, the panel had a difficult assignment and the members are human beings who are not infallible but with profound respect to them, the report is not tidy enough and l feel disappointed.
This is my tentative comment, pending the outcome of the White paper.

Richard Akinnola
Re: ENDSARS Panel Report is a scam!! by Babanl(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
^^^

This is nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Ebubeagu Strikes, Killed Scores And Burnt Down Houses In IMO Community / 2023: Igbo's Between The DEVIL And The Deep Sea / 2023: I Thought Tinubu Knew How To Play Politics. I Was Wrong~ Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.