Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) (39386 Views)

Pick One / Men Bend Over To Pick Up An Object / Pls What Should Pick Between Industrial Chemistry And Computer Science? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by bouncin04(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
;Dft
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by mytime24(f): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
House
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kayberg:
I'll choose the car.
Sell it, build a house from it and use the remaining to still get a smaller car.
One shot, two kills.

Those choosing A, which of them is A o?

Wait, which Toyota model is that car?

Imagine when they give you Honda baby boy1999 model Nigerian used, lemme see how you will sell build house and do business
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kayberg:
I'll choose the car.
Sell it, build a house from it and use the remaining to still get a smaller car.
One shot, two kills.

U can equally rent out the house and buy a car from it

2 Likes

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Option a
Ubdavis:

U can equally rent out the house and buy a car

You get sense

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by oofjm: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
if I can own a house before getting married I will be the happiest...

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:
A house is an Asset while a Car is a liability.
No matter the value or cost of the car, if it is not for commercial purpose, then it's a Liability.

It is a lie.

Some cars are worth more than that house in that picture. If you sell them, you will buy *3 of that house above.

Fyi, A brand new lorry is more expensive than the house above grin

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by SilasIBB: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
HOUSE na
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Dwebonline: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
The 3bedroom flat. It is an asset. Your can get damaged due to accident.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
House of course
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by sulaak(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kayberg:
I'll choose the car.
One shot, two kills.

Not very smart.

Always invest in property. First, remortgage the property to release capital to build another house and use the rental income to pay off the mortgage repayment. That is how you build a property portfolio.

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Get a house first, people and village people will respect you more.

Car will come later
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kayberg:
I'll choose the car.
One shot, two kills.

The car looks like a Toyota Supra

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
sulaak:

Not very smart.

Always invest in property. First, remortgage the property to release capital to build another house and use the rental income to pay off the mortgage repayment. That is how you build a property portfolio.

So literally, i have no income at all.

What you have written how is it favourable for you?

You own a house on debt, remortgage it to get another debt to build another house, when you rent it out, your rental income is to settle the debt, how is your idea a smart move?
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by 2special(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:
A house is an Asset while a Car is a liability.
No matter the value or cost of the car, if it is not for commercial purpose, then it's a Liability.
depending on how you utilise it, a house can also be a liability while a car an asset
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Ikukuudo: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
3 bedroom flat.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Observer007(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Choose the car and sell to Davido or Dino Melaye or to Slawomiir who we all know is a coded big boy. Then buy a semi-detached duplex or terrace in lekki and rent out. No time or patience to build, only to remodel.

I don't need another car for now.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by 2special(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dwebonline:
The 3bedroom flat. It is an asset. Your can get damaged due to accident.
likewise the house can get burnt
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by federal9: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Choose the car

Sell the car for about 15M

Buy land for 3M

Build that type of house with 6M

It remains 6M

Channel 1M into poultry and 1M into fish farming

It's remaining 4M

Buy one small car for 2.5M

The remaining 1.5M

Use it and feed yourself daily.

Brain Brain!!!!

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
I will choose a house without any second thought to have a roof over my head and family because a car can be stolen or involved in a serious something that can render it useless.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by gforce5: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bloody ridiculous question. Which is more important: a roof over your head or a potential liability? This is a no brainer question.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by kkboy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Right from the day you buy a car, the value start depreciating. While a house could continue to appreciate
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by shoprite: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
If the car is worth enough to buy me a 3 bedroom flat then I will go for it, get a smaller car too and still have some change to flex cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by kkboy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Right from the day you buy a car, the value start depreciating. While a house may continue to appreciate
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by FirstPostNig: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
deepwater:
3 bedroom flat
OP at your age you still do not understand the difference between LIABILITY and ASSET?

Not every car is a liability sha�
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Patented: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
The Flat ordinarily, however it also depends on the car

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Pimine: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aswearugaaad

My answer depends on the typa car. Some cars will build 10 3-bedroom flats grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by nesgeeek(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
I'll choose the 3 bedroom flat.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
sad
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Maxsunny: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
integrityhomes:
You can only pick one

would you opt for a 3bedroom flat or a brand new ca
na who B help?, abeg A here I come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo / (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? / Never Ending Story - Just Two Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.