Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) (39411 Views)

Pick One / Men Bend Over To Pick Up An Object / Pls What Should Pick Between Industrial Chemistry And Computer Science? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Lisaint(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
House got value thou

But it depends on the car
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by mrksquare: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
integrityhomes:
You can only pick one

would you opt for a 3bedroom flat or a brand new ca

Car is a liability. It only because an asset if you are using it to make money. The rate of depreciation of car is 20percent annually.

Meanwhile, the land element of a building appreciate in value. So should you chose to sell the house in the future you won't do same at scrap value but rather at a appreciable price more than was spent to buy the land and build the house.

So to that extent I will for House (A).
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by depure(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Base on personal needs... I will go for house
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by dapolaw(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nah you really need schooling... A house that is not generating income or rent and it takes money from your pocket to maintain is not an asset but a liability.. A that I lease out to UBER or Bolt that is generating income is an asset.

It all depends on what you do with them

TheGiftedOne:
How on earth does one compare Asset (investment) with liability? . You need schooling in economics
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
stayclearofme:

What if you don't option to re sell it?

Keep it and make hell of money from it by leasing it out for movies and music videos.

You will buy that house in a year and still have the car grin
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Ijaya123: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kayberg:
I'll choose the car.
Sell it, build a house from it and use the remaining to still get a smaller car.
One shot, two kills.

Those choosing A, which of them is A o?

Wait, which Toyota model is that car?

Can you determine when you will be able to get a buyer for the car?
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by tomsik: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
A house
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros , compared to a car, it is still a wiser investment

Before you can decide which is wiser, you would have to look at certain factors.

You can't just look at properties, and decide that buying this one is wiser than that.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by pappilo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kayberg:
I'll choose the car.
Sell it, build a house from it and use the remaining to still get a smaller car.
One shot, two kills.

Toyota Supra 2019
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by incogni2o: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
psychologist:
Car?

Yes
If it’s
Lamborghini urus
Maybach 21
Bentley

Are you going to sell the. car?
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Dipson15: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sense will not kill u
Kayberg:
I'll choose the car.
One shot, two kills.

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Depressed101: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
integrityhomes:
You can only pick one

if that's the car I will be getting, I will pick the car, sell it and build a nice 3 bedroom flat, then use the remaining change to buy lexus 350 cool
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by snoopz: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
3 bedroom o, make I dey chop shortlet money...
no serious expense unlike car, fuel, oil brake break pad, power steering oil, 4 tyres, topping ac, driver's license renewal, servicing...
btw a car and a house, I will pick a house twice every day
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Teeboi56: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
I we go for three bedroom flat is okay
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na where to rest your head matter pass..car na optional
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
3 bedroom flat.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Hashabiah: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Before you can decide which is wiser, you would have to look at certain factors.

You can't just look at properties, and decide that buying this one is wiser than that.

Bros , ask anybody: a house is still a healthier investment when compared to a car. The life span of a house is 60 years , but a car is less than 10 years . So which is a wiser investment? A house . Period undecided
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
I dey craze ni when my golf still dey waka, House i pick
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Thompz43(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ussycool:
3 Bedroom flat for sure
My family will be proud of for this.

Baba god pick up my call o.
Help with even plot of land this year.
It shall be well Nairalanders.

Baba God no dey sleep bro, I never knew that this year gonna be my best year since my youth age, until notification pop up from my BTC wallet na there fear catch me, day break everywhere clear , Keep the hustle going tomorrow it might be your turn...

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by authority2006(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
A. That one will never lose value in 30years .

Lol. Houses lose value like other properties, it's the land upon which it was built that appreciates.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by authority2006(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:
A house is an Asset while a Car is a liability.
No matter the value or cost of the car, if it is not for commercial purpose, then it's a Liability.

A car could be an investment depending on the purpose for which it is put into. And investment is better than asset the last time I checked my record.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by desire4love: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
A 3 bedroom flat for sure.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Hashabiah: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
authority2006:

Lol. Houses lose value like other properties, it's the land upon which it was built that appreciates.
Oga, the life span of a house is 60 years , while a car's is less than 10 years. Secondly , a car's value depreciates on a yearly basis which is why you can't see it as a form of investment anywhere in the world . But houses still maintain their values, which is why real-estate is a huge industry that generates billions each year

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by gidado14(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
integrityhomes:
You can only pick one

3 Bedroom flat for sure

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by authority2006(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
deepwater:
3 bedroom flat
OP at your age you still do not understand the difference between LIABILITY and ASSET?

A perfect car for uber is not a liability but investment. Far better than asset
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by do4luv14(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
integrityhomes:
You can only pick one

wait what type of car is it same car in the pics or any car,
if it's same cat, I choose the. car,
if it's not, I choose the house
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by authority2006(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Oga, the life span of a house is 60 years , while a car's is less than 10 years. Secondly , a car's value depreciates on a yearly basis which is why you can't see it as a form of investment anywhere in the world . But houses still maintain their values, which is why real-estate is a huge industry that generates billions each year

Houses depreciate too, don't argue. Land upon which it is erected is the real deal. A car that's good for commercial purpose for me any day, any time.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by GABRIEL6036: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Depends on what type of car.

If it is a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, i will choose it over that house in that picture grin

The resell value of the car is more that house.
That my decisions too, it's a wise one...
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Hashabiah: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
[s]
authority2006:

Houses depreciate too, don't argue. Land upon which it is erected is the real deal. A car that's good for commercial purpose for me any day, any time.
[/s]Oga, no one is mentioning land here . And besides, nowhere in the world is a car taken as an investment. Study economics and stop arguing blindly

1 Like

Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by IbileIfe: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
A.
Brand new 3 bedroom flat In a safe location ib Lagos.

Anyone without a residence is a homeless person.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Druss(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
3 bedroom flat. Rent or sell it immediately.
Re: A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) by Cokahot: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Brand new car,3 bedroom flat na rent. Who go pay am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo / (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser? / Never Ending Story - Just Two Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.